剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
Yes.
开始
Here I go.
挠头时间
Head rub time.
原谅我们 伙计
Forgive us, old chap.
我的天
Oh, my God.
那是谁
Who is that piece of ass?
我的天
Mamaloosha!
那是夏蒙
That is Charmaine.
你认识她
You know her?
她是你老婆
She's your wife.
-我倒是想呢 -肖恩
- I wish. - Seanie!
我呼唤了你有20分钟了
I've been calling for you for, like, 20 minutes.
垃圾处理器又坏了
The garbage disposal's all messed up again.
你是我见过的
You are the most beautiful creature
最美的生物
I have ever seen.
别胡闹
Stop messing around.
我想用我的余生让你幸福
I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy.
这是给你的
This is for you.
象征我不朽的爱
It's a token of my undying love.
你搜刮了垃圾抽屉吗
You emptied out a junk drawer?
你什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
这是什么
Wha... what is this?
-什么 -真好看
- What? - This is beautiful.
肖恩 这是你给我的吗
Seanie, did you get this for me?
-那是我的项链 -天啊 肖恩
- That is my necklace. - Oh, my God, Seanie.
这是...
This is a bloody...
别管他们 亲爱的
Leave them to it, my darling.
还挺有爱的
I suppose it is quite sweet.
等他们死了我再拿回来
I'll just get it when they die.
看来我们根本不需要杀死肖恩
So, we didn't need to kill Sean after all.
是的 他的记忆已经被抹去 现在
Yes, his mind has been wiped to a blank slate and now
他可以开始新的旅程 专注于
he can start a new one just focused on the amazingness
他妻子和婚姻的美妙
of his wife and his marriage, and
他完全不记得我们是吸血鬼
he doesn't remember we're vampires at all.
快来 柯林·鲁宾逊
Come on, Colin Robinson.
-我们要走了 -等下
- We're off. - Hold on a minute.
我好像做过头了
I-I may have overdone it.
这人刚尿裤子了
This one just pissed himself.
谁在乎啊 快走
Who cares? Come on, let's go.
总体而言 我想说
So, all in all, I would say
我们的第一次超级猫头鹰庆祝活动
our first Superb Owl celebration
很成功
was a marked success.
尽管猫头鹰没有出现
Even though the owl didn't show up.
你能告诉我 你是如何在这么多年后
Can you tell me, how is it you haven't aged
一点都没变老的吗
after all these years?
我有永生的天赋
I have the gift of eternal life.
-嗯 -你能和我分享这天赋吗
- Yeah, well. - Oh, can you share this gift with me?
我想再次年轻
I would love to be young again.
不是这么来的
Yeah, that's not really how it works.
如果我初拥了你 你就会永远保持
If I turned you, you would stay forever...
这样子
like this.
-那就算了 -嗯
- Well, I'll pass, then. - Yeah.
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表