剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
你太没礼貌了
Well, that, that's just rude.
下一封邮件
Next message.
"这不是玩笑"
"This is not a joke.
"你被诅咒了"
"You are now cursed.
"转发这封邮件给十个人"
"Forward this message to ten people
"你将拥有一笔意外之财"
"And unforeseen riches will be yours.
"如果不照做 你会被杀死"
"If you don't, you will be killed.
"血腥玛丽知道你是谁 知道你住在哪里"
"Bloody Mary knows who you are and where you live.
"她会找到你 将你的尸首挂起来示众"
"She will find you and hang your corpse for all to see.
"明天日出之前是最后期限"
"You have until sunrise tomorrow.
"不许回信"
"No send-backs.
"这不是玩笑"
This is not a joke."
娜嘉
Nadja!
拉兹洛
Laszlo!
"警告 如果看到这里 已经来不及了"
"Warning. If you've read this far, it's too late."
你这个蠢驴子
You stupid bloody donkey.
-为什么要让我看到这里 -我...
- Why did you let me read this far? - Well...
这里说一个叫阿莉安娜的女孩违背了血腥玛丽
Says here some girl called Arianna disobeyed Bloody Mary,
然后她死了
and now she's dead.
他们把她内脏取出
They ripped her guts out
然后扔在了她父母的门前
and dropped them on the front doorstep of her parents.
我觉得我们完了
I'd say we're fucked.
这个破盒子诅咒了我们
This light box has cursed us.
你们觉得会不会是
Do you think it could maybe be something
隔壁那个瘸子
from the neighborhood imp,
在跟我们开玩笑
having a cheeky little joke?
这不是玩笑
This is not a joke.
里面写了很多次
It says it in many places.
这里 这里 还有这里
Here, here, and here.
别看了 亲爱的 太危险了
Don't look, my sweet darling. It's too dangerous.
诅咒很常见
Curses are very common
-而且很严重 -对 是真的
- and very serious. - Yes, this is true.
我小的时候 看到过好多
When I was younger, I saw so many
非常可怕的诅咒
horrible curses going around.
有一个人去市场上
There was a man who was just in the market,
买♥♥羊肉的时候付的钱不对
and he didn't pay the fair price for the meat of a goat,
忽然 他的卵蛋就缩小了
then, poof, you know, his bollocks are shriveled into
成了两颗提子那么大
two tiny little raisins.
是那个男人 不是那山羊
The man's bollocks. Not the goat's.
对 抱歉 我以为我说清楚了
Oh, yeah. No, sorry. I thought that was clear.
不 你没说清楚
No, it wasn't.
-诅咒往往是找痛点下手 -没错
- Curses really hit you where it hurts. - Mm-hmm.
我作为卧底
Well, I definitely, uh, succeeded
潜入这个组织的部分成功了
with the infiltrating part of the plan,
但是想要干扰他们的计划有点困难
but I'm having a little trouble with the sabotage
因为我们马上要开着一辆装满吸血鬼凶器的车
in that we're about to drive a van full of vampire-killing weapons
去那房♥子
to the house.
我只需要假装自己是他们的一员 只是假装
I just need to pretend I'm one of them. Just, just pretend...
吉尔莫 我们得走了
Guillermo! We gotta move.
德里克妈妈明天一早就要用这辆面包车
Derek's mom needs the van back first thing tomorrow morning.
走吧
Let's ride.
你为什么要打开这个薄薄的机器
Why did you even open this thin machine?!
我只是想检查我的邮件
I was just checking my e-mails.
我不知道会满是诅咒
I didn't know it would be full of curses.
好吧 冷静
All right, calm down.
我们只需要再天亮之前把它转发给
All we need to do issend that to ten friends or foes
十个朋友或敌人 这个诅咒就化解了
by sunrise, and the curse will be lifted.
我们去哪找邮箱地址
Where are we going to get the e-mail addresses,
"邮箱地址"商店吗
the "E-mail address shop"?!
不 这个点应该已经关门了
No, I'm guessing that'll be closed this time of night.
我有凡丹戈伯爵的邮箱地址
I do have the e-mail address for a Count Fandango.
很好 南多 发给他
Well done, Nandor. Send it to him.
离意外之财又近了一步
One step forward to unforeseen fortunes.
离被开肠破肚远了一步
One step away from getting our guts ripped out.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
你怎么敢那么做
How dare you do that?
你想像阿莉安娜那样吗
You want to end up like Arianna?
-好 -耐心点
- Fine. - Hold your bleedin' horses.
有人留下了他的名片
Some chap's left his calling card.
一个在电路城商店工作的叫"蒂莫西"的人
A "Timothy," At Circuit City stores.
他说"乐意帮忙"他说
"Happy to help," He says.
还有他的电♥话♥号♥码
It also has his phone number...
和邮箱地址
and e-mail address.
看起来蒂莫西要收到
Looks like Timothy's going to be getting
一份电子邮件的诅咒了
a curse in the electronic post.
嗨 蒂米
Hi, Timmy!
小心 蚊子
Watch out, mosquitoes!
或许我们能把声音调小点
You know, maybe we could keep it down a little bit, huh?
太吵的话 很难把注意力
It's actually hard to focus on, uh, on vampire killing
集中在杀吸血鬼上
when it's so loud, you know?
谢谢
Thank you.
我感觉很热还汗津津的
I feel hot and sweaty.
从我到这后 我就一直发抖
I can't stop shaking since I got here.
-你说什么 吉尔莫 -没
- You say something, Guillermo? - Uh, no.
我是说 或许
I was just saying that, uh, maybe
我们动身晚
we're getting a late start, you know.
我们要不明天再去吧 白天的时候
We should probably be doing this tomorrow, during the day.
我妈明天要用这车
My mom needs the van tomorrow.
-她要承办一个成年礼 -好好好
- She's catering a quincea?era. - Cool, cool, cool.
怪不得这有几箱虾了
That explains the boxes of, uh, shrimp...
是啊 不用客气 你懂的
Yeah, man, knock yourself out, you know.
好吧 让我
Okay, yeah, let me...
让我看看
let me take a look at...
坏了 坏了
This is bad. This is bad.
拉兹洛 拉兹洛
Laszlo. Laszlo...
这个号♥角声是什么
Whoa! What clarion call is that?
厄运的钟声吗
The clagging chimes of doom?
嘘 从哪传过来的
Shh. Where is it coming from?
这边
This way.
我去接
I will answer it.
不行
No, you won't.
如果那个诅咒可以通过网络传播
If that curse can travel through the Internet,
它绝对能通过电♥话♥传播
it'll sure as shit travel through that telephone.
我们现在不在家
We're not in right now,
但如果你想给南多 娜嘉 拉兹洛
but if you'd like to leave a message for Nandor,
-留言 -还有柯林·鲁宾逊
- Nadja or Laszlo, - And Colin Robinson!
请在哔声后留言
please do so at the tone.
你们得立刻离开房♥子
You need to get out of the house right now.
快出来 不然性命不保
You need to get out or you're gonna die.
快出来
Get out now!
你们会死的
You're gonna die.
这不是玩笑
This is not a joke.
该死
Shit.
血腥玛丽是怎么拿到我们号♥码的
How did Bloody Mary get our bloody phone number?!
她的法力无边
Her power knows no bounds.
我有跟你讲过
Did I tell you about the time
有次阿莉安娜的内脏被撕扯...
when Arianna's guts were ripped out of...
-讲过 我们刚看了邮件 -嗯
- Yes, we just read the e-mail! - Yeah.
我们需要更多邮箱地址
We need more addresses.
那你就得编一个
Well, then, you need to make one up.
人人都在吼 很难想出名字
It is very hard to come up with names when everyone is shouting.
什么名字好
What is a good name?
我知道一个 该死的血腥玛丽
I know one we could try. Bloody fucking Mary!
那小狐狸精
That little piss snake
以为她能发诅咒给我们
thinks she can send a curse to us?
我看看我发邮件到bloodyfuckingmary@aol.com
Well, let's see how she likes it when I send an e-mail to
她会作何反应
bloodyfuckingmary@aol.Com.
她有回复吗
Did she reply?
没有 是来自"Mailer-daemon"的[病毒]
No. It is from "Mailer-daemon."
恶魔
Demon!
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表