剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表
吉尔莫 我又找到一个
Guillermo, I found another one!
这里 就这里
Here. Right here.
吉斯莫 这里有一个
Gizmo, here's one.
来吧 小子 拉兹洛找到三个了
Come on, boy. Making it three to the Laszlo.
吉尔莫
Guillermo.
这里有个大的
Big one here.
就这里
Right here.
-我们在玩吉尔莫发明的游戏 -这不是游戏
- We are playing a game that Guillermo made up. ‐ It's not a game.
我们很久以来一直在这外面埋尸
We have been burying bodies out here for ages,
因此会造成地面下陷
thus creating sink spots.
是因为尸体分解而形成的
It's caused by decomposing human cadavers.
-这是个很有趣的游戏 -这是安全隐患
‐ It's a wonderful game. ‐ It's a safety hazard.
我要赢了
I'm winning!
然后我的主人走进屋里
And then my master came into the room.
昨天
发现原来是娜嘉挪动了沙发 所以...
It turns out it was Nadja who had moved the couch, so...
什么鬼
What the fuck?!
把手伸给我 把手伸给我
Give me your hand! Give me your hand!
什么鬼
What the fuck?!
拉我出去
Get me out of here!
吸血鬼生活
第二季 第六集
这个格外硕大
Hey, this one's extra juicy.
我觉得是个三人墓穴
I think it's a three‐personer.
-我得三分 -该死你 -说错了
‐ Three points for me! ‐ Ugh, damn it. - You're wrong.
那些坟墓只值一分 尸体才有三分
Graves are worth one. Three is for the body.
什么...谁他妈扔了一把匕♥首♥
What the...? Who threw a fucking dagger?
我等这一刻等了好久了
I have waited ages for this.
如今我终于逮住了你
And now I finally have you cornered.
求你了 神秘人先生 不要伤害我
Please, Mr. Mystery Man, do not harm me.
如果你想杀人 杀了我的亲信吧
If you wish to kill someone, kill my familiar.
虽然没那么有满足感 但容易多了
It won't be as satisfying, but it will be much easier.
安静 我不是为你而来
Silence! I am not here for you.
-真是松了一口气 -也不是为了你
‐ That's a relief. ‐ Nor you.
非常感谢 太好了
Thank you very much. That's nice.
打扰 你是来杀我的吗
Scuse me, are you possibly here to kill me?
-不是 -因为如果是的话
‐ No. ‐ 'Cause if you are,
我就得跑进去...
I just need to run in and...
安静
Silence.
我来此...
I am here...
是为了他
for him.
为了我
For me?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要为了我来这里啊
Well, why the hell would you be here for me?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁啊
And who the hell are you anyway?
我有许多名字
I have gone by so many names,
人们口耳相传 闻名色变
all of them feared on the whispers of time.
你好啊 拉兹洛
Hello, Laszlo.
你好
Uh, hello.
我从你脸上能看出
I can see by the look on your face
你万万没想到能再见到我
you were never expecting to see me again.
不 你能从我脸上看出
No, you can see by the look on my face
我完全不知道你♥他♥妈♥是谁
I haven't got a fucking clue who the hell you are.
想得美
Nice try.
装得好像你不记得在加州发生了什么一样
Like you don't remember what went down in California.
我租给了你一间客房♥
I rented you a guest room.
对了
Oh, yes.
娜嘉和拉兹洛
我确实短暂旅居黄金州
I did take a brief sojourn to the Golden State.
当时我不想去
I didn't want to go.
你没被邀请 我当时是出差
Well, you weren't invited. It was a work trip.
我没被邀请
And I wasn't invited.
我同意在十字路口
I had agreed to meet the Devil
和魔鬼见面
at an intersection of roadways,
我们做了个交易
where we'd do a deal
让我得以成为一个更好的吉他手
where I would become a much better guitarist.
我还以为魔鬼十字路口是在密西西比
I thought the Devil's crossroads was in Mississippi.
没错 我被误导
Exactly. I was misinformed.
-没错 -对对对
- Oh, yes. - Yes, yes, yes.
你过得怎样
Are you keeping well?
不太好 克雷文斯沃斯先生
Not good, Master Cravensworth.
你记得我当时租给你一间房♥间
You remember I rented you a room
我在圣地亚哥的海滩房♥
in my beach house in San Diego?
-我记得 确实是人间佳境 -是啊
‐ I do. Beautiful part of the world. ‐ Yes.
然而 你当时不辞而别
And you skipped out without paying me
最后一个月的房♥租都没付
the last month's rent.
还有保证金
And the security deposit.
-拉兹洛 -是啊
‐ Laszlo. ‐ Yeah.
如果我没记错的话
'Cause if I remember correctly,
我一走进茅厕
I walked into the john,
就看到一大坨屎浮在上面
and someone had left a huge floater.
可能有这回事 但是你把我当傻子
That may be, but you took me for a fool.
你骗了我
You swindled me.
我找你找了167年
I have spent 167 years searching for you.
直到现在
And now, oh‐oh‐oh...
我就要心满意足了
satisfaction will be mine.
好吧
All right.
你要不把欠账清了
Either you repay your debt now,
要不就以命偿债
or you will pay with your life.
还钱或者决斗
The money or a duel!
-给钱 把钱给他 -不行 不行 不行
‐ Pay him. Pay him the money. ‐ No. No, no.
-把钱给他 -把钱给他 把债还了
‐ Pay him the money. ‐ Pay him some money. Just pay the debt.
我是不会把钱花在屎上的[我一分钱都不会给]
I'm not paying for shit,
所以只能决斗了
so a duel it is.
-别这样 -糟了
‐ Oh, no. ‐ Shitting...
拿着
Hold this.
加油 拉兹洛
Go on, Laszlo! ‐
干起来 干起来
Get it out, get it out.
很男人
Very masculine.
就这样 转圈圈吓死他
That's right. Scare him with your circles.
给他点颜色看看 拉兹洛
Give him hell, Laszlo.
好的 好的 谢谢你们
Okay, okay. Thank you.
过了今晚就再也回不了投了
What is done tonight may not be undone.
决斗者双方都同意吗
Do both combatants agree?
为了勇气和荣誉
Courage and honor.
是的 为了勇气和荣誉
Aye. Courage and honor.
木已成舟
Then the die is cast.
决斗者 请分别就位
Both combatants, please,
你俩背靠背站着
you will stand back‐to‐back.
然后分别往前走十步
Then you will take ten paces.
然后
Then...
你俩然后大打出手
you will unleash hell.
然后
And...
一步
one pace.
两步 不错 不准偷看
Two. Good. No peeking, now.
三步
Three.
-四 -拉兹洛
‐ Four... ‐ Laszlo!
-拉兹洛 别 这样不叫有勇气 -蝙蝠
‐ Laszlo, no! That's not courageous! ‐ Bat!
他是不会回来了 你知道的
He's not coming back, you know.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
糟糕 他找到了个大的
Oops. He found the big one.
-克雷文斯沃斯 -唉
‐ Cravensworth! ‐ Yeesh.
费耶特·菲尔茨
汽车旅馆
我是懦夫吗
Am I a coward?
当然不是
Of course not.
失败是毫无荣誉可言的
There is no honor in defeat.
我这辈子从来都没付过钱
I've never paid the piper in my life,
更不会现在开始付钱
and I won't start now.
我想
I suppose
化装用具
你不会意外
it won't surprise thee to learn
遇到这种情况我早有准备
that I've prepared for a night such as this.
亲爱的宝贝
剧集 | 吸血鬼生活 | 导航列表