剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
Okay.
事情不用搞成这样
It didn't have to be like this.
只能如此了
I think it did.
我会为你两肋插刀
I would have done anything for you.
你是知道的吧
You know that, right?
却落到这般田地
Yet here we are.
不胜唏嘘啊
Yet here we are.
打够了吗
Are we done?
我早知道你杀不了那贱♥人♥
I knew you wouldn't kill that bitch.
但你真打算为她而死吗
But are you really ready to die for her?
还没呢
Not yet.
快点动手啊
Fucking do it already.
阿山呢
Where's Ah Sahm?
不清楚 但你要赶紧上火车了
I don't know. But I know you need to get on this train.
我们计划好的
We had a plan. I'm not getting on without him.
我不会丢下他 我要去找他
I'm gonna go find him.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果他没出现 要不是死了
If he isn't here, he's either dead
就是你该死心了
or he's dead to you.
我也面临过抉择
I've been where you are right now.
我懂你的感受
I know what this feels like.
但只要你离开
But if you leave...
就能活下去
you'll live.
这些足够你重新开始
This is enough to get you started.
他希望你收下
He wanted you to have it.
如果你见到他
If you see him,
帮我转告他‥
could you tell him...
旅客请上车
All aboard!
我会的
I will.
旅客请上车
All aboard!
请上车了
All aboard!
阿钞 近来可好
How the fuck are you, Chao?
小静
Xiao Jing.
小静
Xiao Jing.
小静
Xiao Jing.
本季终
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表