剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
旧金山
你觉得你能打得过我吗
You think you can take me on?
应该问 你真的想试试吗
The right question, is do you really wanna find out?
上 季 回 顾
你真的认为父亲让你来美国
Do you really think father would have wanted you
就是让你被杀吗
to cross us all just to get yourself killed?
你刚到这里 就加入了我的敌对帮派
You just got here, and already you joined my enemies,
害自己坐了牢
gotten yourself arrested.
你干的不止是白人妹子
Not only are you with a white lady,
那可是市长夫人
it's the mayor's wife.
接下来你还打算干吗
What are you going to do next?
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you too.
阿杉 爱尔兰工人诉诸暴♥力♥了
Ah Sahm, the Irish have resorted to violence.
我们需要保护
We need protection.
-我会来找你的 正合我意
- I'm gonna find you. - I hope so.
堂口之间必有一战
There is going to be a war between the tongs,
如果你站错了队
and if you're on the wrong side...
我不会犹豫的
I won't hesitate.
这不是中国 这是中国城
This is not China, it's China Town.
你阻止不了的
You can't stop what's happening.
麦玲 她是我妹妹
Mai Ling, she's my sister.
她曾经是你妹
She was your sister.
她在这是你的敌人
Here, she's your enemy.
他们越来越大胆了
They're getting bolder,
现在都敢踏入我们的地盘 在我们的街上大开杀戒
coming into our neighborhoods now, killing on our streets.
市长要我创建一支新中国城警队
The mayor has asked me to start a new China Town squad.
市长现在必须表露对中国城犯罪的强硬态度
The mayor now has to show he's hard on China Town crime.
他才不在乎锤子会砸哪
He couldn't care less where the handle falls.
但还好我有你来瞄准
But luckily I have you to aim the hammer.
我要在街上见血
I'll need to see blood in the streets.
你会看见的
You'll have your blood.
他们想开战 那我们奉陪
They want a war, let's give them one.
事态已经失控
Things have gotten out of hand.
两名打手 派出你们堂口最厉害的人
Two fighters, the best from each of your tongs.
比武
A duel?
你不能出战
You can't fight.
李勇会杀了你的
LI Yong will kill you.
如果我赢了 你的集权小把戏就结束了
I think if I win your little power play is over.
你杀了龙志
You killed Long Zii.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
再见 阿杉
Good bye, Ah Sahm.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
这场比武不是你死就是我亡
Only one of us is going to walk out of there.
这是一种堂口之间解决纷争的方法
This is a means for the tongs to settle their disputes.
这场游戏在所难免
This game is inevitable.
这对你的堂口来说是一场胜利
This was a victory for your tong,
但你也应该知道 我并不高兴
but as you can imagine, I'm not happy about it.
如果你越界一步
If you take one step out of line,
不把你的小脑袋砍下来摆在这张桌子上 我不会罢休
I won't stop until I have your pretty little head on this table.
阿杉呢
What about Ah Sahm?
他对我们已经没有价值了
He's of no use to us anymore.
就变成这幅样子啦
This is what it's come to.
我和这里的人都一样
I'm not different than anyone else here.
得了 我们都知道并非如此
Come on. We both know that's not true.
国王死了
The king is dead,
女王万岁
long live the queen.
你不用在这干活了
You don't need to do this anymore.
我想让你回去
I want you to come back.
你还活着
You're alive.
开始有活着的感觉了
It's starting to feel that way.
情况会变得很复杂
It's gonna get messy.
或许吧
Probably.
战士只有两条路
Warriors have only two paths.
战死或变强
Get killed, or get better.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-你们想要怎样 -耶
- How do you want it? - Yeah!
踩他脑袋
Stomp on his head!
你死定了 中国佬
You are fucking dead, chink!
操
Fuck!
把钱还给我们
Give us our money back!
你刚才让我担心了一下
You had me worried there for a second.
他块头很大
Well, uh, he's a big guy.
-不够大 -反正今天还不够
- Not big enough. - Not today, anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
你从来不数数
You never count it.
我相信你
I trust you.
我可能会犯错
I could make a mistake.
我感觉你不是那种爱犯错的人
I get the feeling you're not someone who makes a lot of mistakes.
那我有的跟你说了
I could tell you stories.
我想是吧
Bet you could.
好了
Well...
那你呢
What about you?
你来这做什么 阿杉
What are you doing here, Ah Sahm?
和其他人一样
Same as everyone else.
其他人都需要钱 你不需要
Everyone else needs the money--you don't.
堂口会照顾好自己人
The tongs take care of their own.
所以问题是
So the question is,
一个中国城的打手在巴巴里海岸的拳击场干什么
what's a Chinatown hatchet man doing in a Barbary Coast fight pit?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
只是保持状态
Just staying sharp.
当你准备好改变答案时
Whenever you're ready to change your answer,
我洗耳恭听
I'm your girl.
不管是什么 我肯定能帮上忙
Whatever it is, I'm betting I can help.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不需要任何帮助
I don't need any help.
回来见哦
See you soon.
战士
第二季 第一集
那是你妻子吗
Was that your wife?
对
Yes.
还有我两个儿子
And my two boys.
伊恩和丹尼尔
Ian and Daniel.
我很遗憾
I-I'm so sorry.
怎么会这样
How did it happen?
天花
Smallpox.
八年前
Eight years ago.
病毒蔓延时 我们刚从纽约搬来
We just moved out here from New York when it spread.
太可怕了
How awful.
他们现在应该是年轻人了
They'd be young men now.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我父亲就埋在山上
My father's buried just up the hill,
他们每周给他换两次花
and they refresh his flowers twice a week,
这些花对男人来说太多了 你说呢
and that's too many flowers for any man, don't you think?
我喜欢把它们摆在其他坟墓周围
I like to spread them out around the other graves.
我相信你父亲会喜欢的
I'm sure your father would appreciate that.
我是猜他肯定腻歪死了
Well, I'm working under the general assumption
才这么干的
that he would've fucking hated it.
你觉得好笑吗
You find that funny?
我没想到你这样的正派女人说话也死啊死的
I just didn't know proper women like you swore like that.
在我看来你不是个
You don't strike me as a man
花很多时间和正派女人在一起的男人
who spends a lot of time among proper women.
你很容易下结论是吧
You're quick to judge, aren't you?
是你立即觉得我是个正派女人
You're the one who immediately decided that I was proper.
是的
So I did.
我很抱歉
My apologies.
我接受你的道歉
Apologies accepted.
我不打扰你了
Well, uh, I'll let you get back to your visit.
怎么了
What?
谢了 孩子
Thanks, kid.
我以为你不去巴巴里海岸了
I thought you were done with the Barbary Coast.
并不是
I guess not.
你在那里找不到你要找的东西
You're not gonna find what you're looking for there.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表