剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
Go, go.
奥哈拉队长 别插手
Sergeant O'Hara, stand down!
我们的任务是拆散母子吗
So this is what we do now? Separate mothers from their children?
这是在执法
We enforce the law.
原规划做为四人的住所 却挤满十几个华人
There were more than a dozen Chinese squatting in a domicile that was zoned for four.
拜托 他们不是罪犯 只是一般家庭
These are not criminals, for fuck's sake! They're just regular families.
队长 你眼前的情况哪里一般了
What about this situation seems regular to you, Sergeant?
我只看见一群 会传染疾病的害虫群居在此
Because what I see are a bunch of people crammed together like vermin spreading disease.
你的任务跟我一样
And it is my job, as it is yours,
就是把乱源清理掉
to clean this mess up!
那男孩才两三岁
That boy was two or three years old.
母亲被遣返要他怎么办
What happens to him when his mother is put on a boat?
他会被送去良好的孤儿院
He'll get taken to a nice Christian orphanage.
而他母亲回到中国后
And then when his mother goes back to China
还能让其他国人明白
she goes with a clear message to those who haven't left yet
这里没有他们要的未来
that there is nothing for them here.
我从警不是为了这个 没有人是
I didn't sign up for this shit. None of us did.
奥哈拉队长 我对你已很有耐心
Sergeant O'Hara, I've been more than patient with you so far.
但你若不愿执行勤务
But if you are unwilling to execute your duties
恐怕就不该再留在警队
then maybe you don't belong here anymore.
没错 我是不该
You're goddamn right, I don't.
你还在打赢不了的架
Still picking fights you can't win, I see.
父亲
Father?
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
看来我们都落得挺惨的
Guessing we both fucked up pretty good, huh?
自己印钱
Printing your own chop?
还真大胆
That's a ballsy move.
警♥察♥四处找麻烦
The cops were all over us.
各行各业都被抄
Shutting down rackets.
我总得想办法
I had to do something.
那为何只有你一个人被抓
That doesn't explain why you're here alone.
阿山和其他兄弟呢
What about Ah Sahm and your brothers?
当局想说拿老大开刀就能作警惕吧
I guess they thought locking up the boss would send a message.
你呢
How about you?
我还以为你在往纽约的半路上
I thought you'd be halfway to New York by now.
我离开后往北方走
After I left, I traveled north.
都是前所未见 原始又开阔的土地
Never seen land like that. Wild, open.
我遇见几位同胞牧民便决定住一阵子
I met some Chinese ranchers and decided to stay a bit.
一周后 有群洋人流氓出现要赶人走
A week later, a duck mob showed up and told them to leave.
牧民们拒绝 洋人后来就带枪上门
When they refused, they came back with guns.
可恶
Fuck.
场面很难看
It was fucking ugly.
等我回过神来 我已和一群人在马车上
Next thing I know, I'm in a wagon with a dozen other onions.
最后来到这儿
We end up here.
我一直以为外面的世界会更好
I always thought I'd find something better out there.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
华人在自己的地盘外根本没权力
We have no power outside our own bowl.
很遗憾你被关进来
I'm sorry you're here.
但见到你很开心
But I'm happy to see you.
我也是
You, too.
马车一定够大 对吧
Those wagons gotta be pretty big, right?
每早要载食物进去啊
They bring food in every morning.
若躲在送餐马车里 就能避开耳目进入集中营
If we hide inside the delivery wagons we can get into the camp without anyone seeing us.
如果上得了马车 还得找到勇骏
If we can get in the wagons, then we just have to find Young Jun
再活着逃出戒备森严的营区 这个计划不好
and escape an armed fortress without getting killed. That's not much of a plan.
要有军队才有胜算
We'd need an army to take 'em on.
我们有军队啊 兄弟们都准备好了
We've got an army. The boys are ready to scrap.
如果是为了勇骏
If it means getting Young Jun back
-康仔 那会血流成河 -大家都愿意去
- everyone of us would go. - You're talking about a fucking bloodjam, Hong.
-兄弟们会没命 -勇骏会为兄弟死
- We'd all get diced. - He'd do it for us, man!
-我知道你俩有不愉快…… -跟那个无关……
Look, I know shit's been off between you two No, it's not about that. It's not - but...
听我说
about that. Listen, okay?
我当初入堂后也曾被捕
After I was skinned in, I got arrested.
他们原本能保我出来 但没有
And they could have bought me out, but they didn't.
-所以你怀恨在心 -不是
So what, you're holding a grudge? No. No.
我的意思是那样才对
I'm saying... I'm saying that they were right.
必须以堂口为优先 现在也是如此
They had to put the tong first. And so do we.
若直闯集中营 会让整个唐人街遭殃
If we attack the camp head-on we're gonna bring a fucking hurricane down on Chinatown.
兄弟们不是死就是被遣返
And our brothers are gonna end up dead or in the belly of a boat.
-什么事 -阿钞来了
- What? - Chao's here.
好吧
Okay.
松绑他 丢回洋人区
Cut him loose and drop him somewhere in the pond.
你后来怎么出狱
How did you get out?
有人欠我恩情
Someone owed me a favor.
也许对方还没还清
Well, maybe they owe you another one.
要是那样就好了
I wish it was that easy.
你应该听说美玲的事了
I take it you heard about Mai Ling.
对 她被捕了 怎样
Yeah. She got pinched. So what?
原来你没听说啊
So, you haven't heard?
她出狱了
She's out.
-当然了 -反观勇骏还在里头
Of course she is. And with Young Jun still locked up...
你觉得她会有动作
You think she's gonna make a move.
她肯定想过
I think it's crossed her mind.
-看来要找姐姐聊聊了 -等一下
Sounds like I need to have a chat with my sister. Wait.
还没完呢
There's more.
外面都在传 说条子抄了和威
People are talking. There are a lot of rumors going around about the bulls raiding the Hop Wei.
我不在乎那些八卦
I don't give a shit about gossip, Chao.
很好 但其他人在乎 好比笑脸杰克
Yeah, good for you, but other people might. Like Happy Jack.
如果他发现我们付假♥钞♥
If he finds out we paid him with fake chop
麻烦可比密勤局更大
the Secret Service are gonna be the least of your concerns.
我比较喜欢你带着解方出现 不是问题
You know, I think I like you better when you bring me solutions not problems.
我是有个办法
I have a notion.
而且一石二鸟
Two birds, one stone.
只不过那颗石头非常贵
But it's going to be a very pricey stone.
明天会议将讨论你的领导资格
The Council will meet tomorrow to discuss your leadership.
他们快失去信心了
They are losing faith.
你也一样吗
Well, are you with them?
是我救你出来的
I am the reason you're here.
长老们本想留你在牢里
The Elders wanted to leave you inside.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
我不知道你的行动 就无法保护你
I can't protect you when I don't know what you're doing.
我明白 这种事不会再发生了
I know. It won't happen again.
那些钱……
The money.
拿得回来吗
Can we get it back?
钱没了 但我会补救的
It's gone. But I'll make it right.
这是什么
The fuck is this?
我们在同一艘船上
We have same problem.
听说和威的事了吗
You hear what happen to Hop Wei?
被警♥察♥抄了 还被密勤局盯上
Oh, got raided by the cops. And the fucking Secret Service.
听说是在查假♥钞♥案
Heard they were looking for counterfeiters.
理查李伊探员
Agent Richard Lee.
跟你姨子同居 对吧
He live with your sister-in-law, no?
世界还真小
Oh, small fucking world.
所以这是什么 又一叠玩具钞
And what is this? More funny money?
亏你还有种走进来
You got balls just walking in here, huh?
这是真钞 代表和威堂的歉意
This real money. Apology from Hop Wei.
另外……
And this...
这些是给你的
Is for you.
要请你解决问题
To deal with problem.
你要我帮你杀♥警♥♥察♥
You want me to kill your cop for you?
是帮我们 杰克
For us, Jack.
你不希望他死吗
What, you no want him dead?
这么说好了
Well, let's just say...
我的感受很复杂
I have complicated feelings about it.
况且 不一定要杀了他才有钱拿
Besides, I don't need to kill him to get paid.
悬赏 无论死活
我会处理你的问题
I will take care of your problem
但不能发生在我的地盘
but it can't happen anywhere in my territory.
就像我家姨子知道的
As far as my sister-in-law knows
李伊探员惹错了堂口
Agent Lee pissed off the wrong tong.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表