剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
but no great statesman was ever born of self-doubt.
你具备成为伟人的所有特质
You have everything you need to be a great man, Walter.
我很清楚 我见过不少泛泛之辈
I would know. I've seen my share of lesser stock.
凯萨琳
Catherine.
你的支持使我变成更好的人
Your belief in me makes me a better man.
不知道你是否愿意嫁给我
I wonder would you consider marrying me?
选民确实爱有家室的人‥
Voters do love a family man.
这与政♥治♥无关
Politics aside.
我时隔许久才又有 想与人共度一生的冲动
It's been a long time since I felt the urge to share my life with another person.
我本以为会孤单终老
I thought I had closed that door for good
但遇见你之后 事情变了
but since I met you, things have changed.
我也变了
I've changed.
我没遇过像你这样的人
I've never known anyone like you.
我相信我能让你幸福
And I believe I could make you happy.
就等你答应
That is, if you'll let me.
华特
Walter
当然 我愿意嫁给你
of course, I'll marry you.
得知印版藏匿处了
We got a location on the plates.
-他说是哪里 -龙志地盘上的一家制冰厂
Where's he leading you? An ice factory in Long Zii territory.
在龙志地盘
Long Zii territory?
看来两个堂口联手印伪钞
Looks like the tongs are working together on this one.
巴克利肯定不会高兴
Buckley isn't gonna like that.
为什么
Why not?
他不让我们靠近龙志地盘
All I know is he keeps us out of that part of town.
不用看他的脸色
He doesn't have to like it.
你的也一样
And neither do you.
这就是联邦探员的好处
That's the beauty of being a federal agent.
我还是得通知市长 否则你乱闯会害我被砍头
I still have to inform the mayor or it's my ass when you go charging in there.
可以马上通知吗
Well, could you do that now?
真是的 李伊 你不在警队还是惹我生气
Jesus, Lee. You're not even in the force, and you're still a pain in my ass.
比尔 局长不好当啊
It's hard to be Chief, Bill.
说句公道话 至少你比前局长讨喜
For what it's worth I already like you better than the last guy.
你们龙志印起伪钞啦
The Long Zii are in the counterfeiting business.
对
Yes.
但到此为止了
No. Not anymore.
密勤局正要去突袭你们的印钞据点
At this very moment the Secret Service are descending upon your operation.
-什么 -我无权拦阻
What? - Well, there was nothing I could do.
他们会查扣物料 逮捕并遣返任何在场人员
They'll seize your materials and arrest and deport anyone on the premises.
我把你找来好让你逃过一劫
I called you here to make sure that didn't include you.
不客气
You're welcome.
真准时
Right on time.
本来还担心他会爽约
I wasn't sure your boy would come through.
别高兴得太早 还没查获印版
Don't count your chickens just yet. He's still gotta come out with the plates.
史东 带几个人 去确认没有其他出口
Stone, take some men. Make sure there's no other way out of this place.
我们不晓得即将面对何等乱子
We have no idea what kind of mess we're walking into here.
只要查获印版 乱一点也无妨
I don't mind a mess long as I get my plates.
言下之意是龙志不再受您的保护吗
Are you saying the Long Zii no longer enjoy the protection of the mayor?
意思是若我早点知道你搞副业 本来可以保护你
I'm saying that if you'd informed me of your little side business I could have protected you.
当然获利得算我一份
Of course, you would have had to cut me in
不过长远来看还是比较划算吧
but I think you'll agree that would've cost you less in the long run.
有智慧如你 没想到目光短浅
For such an intelligent woman, you can be quite shortsighted.
没人提醒你吗
Has anyone ever told you that?
确实提过
It's come up.
老兄 做得好
Nice job, man.
真是逼真啊
This is so good.
我看看另外一组
Let me see that other one over there.
棒极了
Great.
老大 你看 小姜的技术变好了
Hey, boss, what do you think? Jiang's getting pretty good at this.
对 厉害
Yeah, impressive.
你下班了 走吧
Now, shift's over. Take a hike.
真是的
Fuck.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你女人今天没来上班
Your girl didn't show up for work today.
勇骏派我来盯着新人
Young Jun sent me to keep an eye on the new guy.
是我叫嫣蜜别来
I told Yan Mi not to come in.
为什么 你们吵架了
Oh, why? Did you two have a fight?
没有
What? No.
有也没关系
It's okay if you did.
并没有
We didn't.
那就好
Good,
因为我说小姜有进步根本是胡扯
because I know I said Jiang was getting better but that was bullshit.
只是他人太好了 我怕他气馁‥
He's such a nice guy though. I hate to see him lose heart, but this guy...
康仔 闭嘴
Hong. Shut up.
条子发现这里了
The bulls have found out where we're printing.
怎么发现的
What? How?
不清楚 但他们快找上门了
I don't know, but they're coming to shut us down.
我们得马上带这些印版走人
Now we need to get these plates and get the fuck outta here.
密勤局办案 不准动
Now. - Secret Service! Nobody move.
-可恶 -马上放下武器
Shit. Lower your weapon. Now.
谁鸟你们警♥察♥
Fuck you, cop. - Lower your weapon. Now.
-去你的 -趴在地上 双手举高
Stand down! - Fuck you! Everyone on the ground. Now!
可恶
Oh, fuck.
不准动 放下斧头
Don't move. Drop that axe.
快点放下来
Put it down now! - Drop the fucking axe.
康仔 别做蠢事
Don't do anything fucking stupid, Hong.
-我没闹着玩 -叫你们放下来‥
Put it down. - Drop that fucking axe. I said put it down!
-放下 -退后 快退后
Drop that gun and walk away! - One more time. You walk away! Now!
我会干掉你们
I'll put you the fuck down.
我要轰掉你的头
I'll blow your fucking head off.
站住
Stop! - Don't move!
那是我想的东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
印版
Plates.
慢慢拿过来
Bring it to me. Slowly.
把印版放下就往回走
Set the plates down and back away. Now!
好
Yup.
别想
Don't!
笑脸杰克的人怎么会在
What are Happy Jack's men doing here?
我们得离开这里
We need to get outta here.
你先走 我必须拿回印版
You go. I'm not gonna leave without the plates.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
阿山 别去
No! Ah Sahm!
该死的中国佬
Fucking Chinaman.
来啊
Let's go!
混帐东西
Fucking asshole.
我们不是说好了
I thought we had a deal.
交易依然有效
We still do.
那你说说笑脸杰克的人为什么在
Well, you wanna tell me what Happy Jack's men were doing here?
我也不知道
I have no fucking idea.
我遵守承诺了
Now, I held up my end.
我要知道你也会守信
I need to know you're gonna hold up yours.
我向你保证
You have my word.
走吧 不然我就得逮捕你
Now get outta here, or I'll have to arrest you.
快走啊
Go!
老大 你还好吗
Boss? You okay?
我们得走了
We gotta go!
老大
Boss!
好大一颗钻石
That's quite a rock.
我是觉得有点老气
It's a bit traditional for my taste.
但一样所费不赀
Still, it must have cost a fortune.
只是布雷克遗产的九牛一毛
A drop in the bucket for the Blake estate.
他求婚的日子比我想的早
You got him to propose quicker than I imagined.
你低估我的魅力了
You underestimate my charm.
才没有呢
Hardly.
他想在春天办婚礼 象征新的开始
He wants a spring wedding. Something about new beginnings.
我们说的是同个华特巴克利吗
Are we talking about the same Walter Buckley?
没想到他是个浪漫多情种呢
Turns out, our boy is something of a romantic.
感觉你确实喜欢上他了
Sounds like you're actually starting to like him.
我没说过吗
Didn't I tell you?
我彻底沉迷了
I'm utterly besotted.
行了
Okay. That's it.
你可以走了
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表