剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
Will anyone notice you're missing?
不会
No.
我以为阿钞是大家的朋友
I thought Chao was a friend to everyone.
你呢
You?
艾碧嘉虽然不知从何找起 但她会想办法找我
Abigail. She won't know how to find me, but she'll try.
前提是她想找
If she want to find you.
她不是笑脸杰克的姨子吗
She is Happy Jack sister-in-law, no?
也许是她透露赏金的事
Maybe she tell him about bounty.
也许他们平分
Maybe they share.
不是每个人都像你一样
Well, not everyone's like you.
像我
Like me?
你自认了解阿钞
You think you know Chao, hm?
够了解了
I know enough.
若能赚一笔 你连亲生小孩都愿意卖♥♥
I know you'd sell your own child if you could turn a profit.
只要价码对了 对任何人下手都不是问题
And you'd do just about anything to anyone for the right price.
真是单纯的观点
Such a simple point of view.
像个笨小孩
Like a stupid child.
钱当然重要
Money important, sure.
但谈钱容易
But money is easy.
谈协议才厉害
Deal is what matter.
协议才代表一切
Deal is everything.
我们握手后 你不是白人 我不是中国人
We shake hand now you not white, I not Chinese.
我们成了伙伴
Now we are partner.
你不喜欢我又如何
You don't like me? So what?
想杀我也不要紧
Want to kill me?
因为已经约定了
Don't matter because we have deal.
好的协议让奴隶变人
Right deal turn slave into man.
让人变成……
Turn man into...
美国人
American.
只要钱够多
Enough money.
就能达成任何协议 成为任何人
Make any deal, become anyone.
真美好的想象
Pretty picture.
但我看见的
All I see...
只是个毫无忠诚的人
is a man who has no loyalties
没朋友 立场摇摆不定
who has no one, stands for nothing.
你还以为那么做很聪明
You like to think that makes you smart.
我只觉得你懦弱
In my mind, that makes you a coward.
错了 那让我不受拘束
No. That make me free.
目前成效如何呢
And how's that working out?
他已经失踪两晚了
He's been missing for two nights now.
外出不告知不像他的作风
It's not like him to stay out without telling me.
男人待在家会腻
A man gets his fill of home.
看他眼神飘忽就知道
His eye tends to wander.
离开只是早晚的事
It was only a matter of time.
理查不是爱游荡的人
Richard's not the wandering kind.
他不也是游荡来这里的吗
He wandered into here, didn't he?
来解他的瘾
Looking for his drugs.
此事应该和你无关吧
Just tell me you didn't have anything to do with this.
我跟那蠢警♥察♥说过 留下来会害到你
I told your idiot cop that he was putting you in danger by being here.
说不定他终于想通 在害你俩丧命前离开了
Who knows? Maybe he finally did the smart thing and left before getting the both of you killed.
不管你怎么侮辱他
Insult him all you want.
理查都比你更像男人
Richard's ten times the man you are.
如果我是你 现在就会走出门口
If I was you I would walk out of that door right now
以免发现我究竟是怎样的男人
before you find out the kind of man I really am.
那些黑人成功了呢
Them black boys came through in the end, huh?
付的钱值得了
Worth every penny we paid 'em.
对吧 理查老哥
Ain't that right, Cousin Richie?
我没看过那么时髦的中国佬
I gotta tell you, I ain't never seen such a fancy chink before.
不过一样臭吧
Fucker stinks too, huh?
要拿他怎么办
What do we do with him?
让妈妈决定吧
Why don't we let mama decide?
带他过来
Bring him here.
我等这天等很久了
I've been waiting a long time for this day.
没有话要对你范蕾特婶婶说吗
Oh, you got nothin' to say to your Aunt Violet?
说了也于事无补
Nothing that would change anything.
王八蛋 还顶嘴
Don't you talk down to her, you piece of shit.
你依旧自觉高人一等吧
What, you still think you're better than us, huh?
干脆现在就杀了他
I say we put him down right now.
慢着 他要受尽折磨来赎罪 但得先回沙凡那
No. He's gonna suffer plenty for what he done but not til we get back to Savannah.
你等着被吊在 你以前常爬的那棵老橡树上
We're gonna string you up from that old oak you used to climb.
也是我葬子的地方
The one where I buried my boys.
所以是家人团聚了
Oh, so it's a family reunion then.
你又懂家人了
What do you know about family?
战争害死你妈两个儿子 愿他们安息
Your mama lost two sons in the war God rest their souls.
但最让她伤心的应该是你
But I reckon you broke her heart worst of all.
杀害自家人 为了什么
Killing your own kin. And for what?
一个对白人投怀送抱还装无辜的黑鬼
Some doe-eyed coon spread her legs for the first white man to come along?
把他带上马车链好 回家还有段路呢
Chain him up in the wagon. We got a long ride ahead.
妈妈 中国佬怎么办
Mama, what about the chink?
带着他 这种壮丁总会有用处
Bring him with. Strong back like his will come in handy.
李瑞先生 你似乎兴趣缺缺
You look put off, Mr. Leary.
这里只有西装笔挺的混♥蛋♥
There's nothing but starched shirts and puckered assholes.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
你是旧金山劳工的代表
You are the face of San Francisco labor
不管你喜欢与否 这些人是资方
and like it or not, these are the men who control it.
得让他们知道你是谁
They need to know who you are.
这只是场派对
It's a fucking party.
没错
That's right.
那就喝杯酒放轻松吧
So grab a drink and get comfortable.
威士忌
Whiskey.
要哪种的呢
Which kind would you like, sir?
我像会管那么多吗
Do I look like I care?
给他一杯十♥八♥年♥的
He'll have the 18 year.
真不赖
Fucking hell.
再来一杯 这次记得斟满
Another one of those. Fill the fucking glass up this time.
停
想找工作的中国佬不用来了
You chinks are looking for work, don't bother.
我们不缺人
We're full up.
看过穿西装的中国佬帮你挖矿吗
You get a lot of chinks in suits who wanna dig holes for you?
是怎样……
What is this?
去找库鲁格兄弟 说骏爷来见他们
Yeah. Go tell the Krugers Father Jun is here to see them.
什么爷
Father who?
骏爷 和威堂的
Father Jun. From the Hop Wei tong.
他们认识
They know him.
也许真有这个……什么堂的骏爷
Maybe that's true Father-Jun-from-the-Hip- whatever-the-fuck
但我得知道是什么事
but see, I need to know what this is about.
他们兄弟很忙
The brothers are busy.
他们会抽空的
They'll make time.
因为贪婪 就这么简单
It's greed. Plain and fucking simple.
若再不通过保障劳工的法案
And if we don't pass laws to protect the workingmen
我们就会被吃干抹净
they'll grind us up til there's nothing left.
威廉 如我所说 若能忍♥受粗口
What did I tell you, William? If you can abide a little rough language
我朋友李瑞先生对美国劳工未来 可是有不少精辟的见解
my friend Mr. Leary has some compelling ideas about the future of American labor.
确实 我没从这个角度想过
Indeed. I can't say I've ever considered the issue from that perspective.
因为你从来不必靠劳力赚钱
That's because you never had to work for your money.
一出生就家财万贯
You was born right on top of it.
恕我们失陪一下
If you'll excuse us for a moment.
小心别激怒衣食父母
Careful not to bite the hand that feeds.
那种人就是需要治治
A fucker like that needs to feel the teeth.
没错 你也留下了深刻印象
You're not wrong. And you certainly made an impression.
但你要明白富人跟大家一样
But you have to understand the wealthy are just like everyone else.
都是出于私利行动
They operate outta self-interest.
要让他们认真看待你 就必须提供他们想要的东西
And they won't take you seriously until you're equipped to either give them something they want
或是夺走他们无法失去的东西
or take away something they can't bear to lose.
我来示范
Let me show you.
钱没问题 绝对能花用的
The money is perfect. You won't have any problem passing it off.
真好看又漂亮啊
It's so fine and pretty, huh?
像只小麻雀一样
Like a... like a little tiny sparrow.
若真那么好 怎么不留着自己用
If the money is so good, then why not spend it yourselves?
我们目前遭多方施压
Well, there's a lot of heat on us right now
远离市区的生意比较安全
so it's safer outside the city.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表