剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
Bag of chestnuts. - Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你一定要尝尝 用糖炒的
You have to try these. He roasts them with sugar.
我要直接……
Well, do I just...
要把壳剥开
You have to... here, you have to peel it.
像这样
Like this.
谁说骑士精神已死
Who says chivalry is dead?
确实好吃
Wow, that is good.
我想在旧金山多待一阵子
So, I'm thinking about staying in San Francisco a little longer.
有人邀我驻场演出
I've been offered a residency.
虽然只有几周 但……
It's only a few weeks, but...
这样啊
Well...
如果你会待下来……
if you're gonna stick around
最好学会剥壳
you better learn.
回来 谁准你掉头就走
Come back here. You can't leave me like that.
累死我了
Son of a bitch.
伊森讲火车讲个不停
Ethan won't stop going on about trains.
霍雷斯答应他等天气好就带他去搭
Horace promised him a trip when the weather turns.
他人真是太好了
That's mighty generous of him.
你一定全身酸痛
You must be sore.
锻炼几处新肌肉而已
Working in a few new muscles, is all.
所以一切都好
So, it's going all right then? - Yeah.
对 工头说我让其他人难看
Foreman says I'm making the other fellas look bad.
许多人年纪还小我一半
And most of them are half my age.
霍雷斯很快会请你做行政的
Well, I'm sure Horace will have you working the books in no time.
我跟梅姬说过希望有进展
I talked to Maggie about moving things along.
倒是现在家里多了个壮汉 叫我怎么办呢
In the meantime, what am I gonna do about having this big strong man in the house?
希望你会习惯
I'm hoping you'll get used to it.
别泡一整晚
Don't stay in here all night.
干吗啊
Fucking hell!
搞什么 疯中国佬
The fuck? You crazy chink!
我当时以为你逃哪儿去了
I wondered where you made off to.
你会告诉我究竟怎么了吗
You gonna tell me what happened out there?
总有一天吧
Someday.
现在我宁愿多想想未来
Right now, I'd rather think about the future.
你所钟爱的未来并不会比较轻松
This future you're so sweet on isn't gonna be any easier.
在这个家里没事 但一出去……
Inside these four walls, we're good. But outside...
我知道
Yep, yep.
我从没说过我丈夫是怎么死的
I never told you how my husband died.
你不一定要说
You don't have to. - No.
不行 必须让你了解
You need to understand.
杰克从以前就自私自利
Happy Jack's always been a self-serving asshole.
但他兄弟卫斯理是个好人
But his brother Wesley was a good man.
他在码头工作
He had a job down at the docks.
薪资微薄 但赚得心安理得
It didn't pay much, but it was honest work
那对他来说才重要
and that's what mattered to him.
有一晚 他走路回家
One night, he was walking home
遇到一群找麻烦的白人
and ran into some white boys out looking for trouble.
当时他们四打一
It was four against one.
警♥察♥来时 双方都挂彩
And both sides were bloodied up by the time the cops came.
卫斯试图解释原委
Wes tried to tell them what happened.
但警♥察♥因为肤色就认定错误在他
But they saw the color of his skin and decided he was in the wrong.
警♥察♥想将他上铐
When the cops tried to cuff him
他拒捕
and he resisted...
他们便枪杀他
they shot him.
我先生当好人没好处 反而送命
Being good didn't get my husband anywhere but dead.
所以当杰克要我替他工作 我答应了
So, when Happy Jack asked me to work for him, I said yes.
现实就是
Fact is,
乱世中 歪道才是生存之道
you gotta be crooked to get along in a crooked world.
你后悔杀了杰克吗
Do you regret what we did to Jack?
当然不后悔
God, no.
卫斯的人生短得太可惜
Wes didn't get enough time on this green earth.
在我看来 杰克倒是活太久了
The way I see it, Happy Jack got more than his share.
她来了
There she is.
又是平凡的印钞日
Another day, another dollar.
勇骏
Young Jun.
有事吗
What's going on?
我们得增加印量
We need to ramp up production.
跟龙志分润快害死我们了
Splitting our take with the Long Zii is killing us.
但我一个人能做的有限
Well, there's only so much I can do by myself.
对 我知道
Yeah, I figured.
所以我要你训练我手下印刷
I want you to train my men on the press.
教他们你所知的一切
Teach them everything you know.
印刷是很精细的作业
Printing like this is a delicate process.
不是谁都做得来
Not everyone can do it.
就算他们有才能
And even if they are capable
要印出真正能用的钞票 也要训练好几个月
it's gonna be months before they make anything that you could actually use.
那你最好快点开始
Then I guess you better get started.
别想太多 只是公事公办
Hey, don't take it personally. It's just business.
例如要是你出了什么事呢
I mean, what if something were to happen to you?
唯一能帮我印钱的人就不复存在了
I'd lose the only set of hands capable of making my chop.
瞧瞧 死人在倒饮料呢
Well, look at that, a dead man pouring drinks.
我请你有他的消息就联络我
I asked you to contact me if you heard from him.
幸好我不用听你命令
Lucky for me, I don't work for you.
她个性真火爆 对吧
That one's a spitfire, isn't she?
你好像狠狠挨了一顿
Someone sure cleaned your plow good.
这个吗
What, this?
我受过更严重的伤
Oh, I've had worse.
交还警徽变成习惯了 是吗
You're starting to make a habit out of handing in badges, aren't you?
你遇到了什么事
What happened to you?
我家人不会再追杀我
My family won't be coming after me anymore
我也就不需要局里保护了
which means I no longer need the Service's protection.
反正对我也没多大好处
Not that it did me much good anyway.
真没想到你家人这么宽宏大量
Funny, I didn't peg your kin as the forgiving type.
你一定很有说服力
You must be mighty persuasive.
莫斯利探员 保重了
You take care of yourself, Agent Moseley.
李伊先生 我渐渐开始欣赏你
I've grown to like you, Mr. Lee, in my way
所以出于好意 我就直说了
which is why I'm gonna do you the courtesy of speaking straight.
我替你挡下一劫 过程中差点死掉
I just took a bullet for you and nearly gave up the goddamn ghost in the process.
该有人为此付出代价
Now, someone's gonna pay for that.
这件事与我无关了
It's not my fight anymore.
我不同意 联邦政♥府♥也不会
I disagree, as does the federal government.
姑且不论家务事 你依旧身背杀人指控
Now, family matters aside you still have a murder charge to contend with.
销案是我说了算
And that doesn't go away until I say it does
我也愿意
which I will do
就等我查获伪钞印版
as soon as those plates are in my hands.
但威逼利诱没用了 对吗
But we're past sticks and carrots, aren't we?
铭俞 阿苔照我要求前来
Ming Yu. Ah Toy has come here at my request
展现出她尊重你 也意欲解决纷争
as a demonstration of her respect and her desire to resolve the issue.
我才不屑她的尊重
I don't give a shit about her respect.
我只想要回我的姑娘
I want my whores back.
人不是我带走的 我提供栖身之所而已
I didn't steal the girls. I gave them a place to stay.
她们不是谁的财产
They don't belong to anyone.
你的假清高骗不了人
No one is buying into your high-and-mighty act.
你靠开妓院赚钱 跟我一样
You make your money selling pussy, same as me.
阿苔 我不是要你把人交出来
Ah Toy, I'm not going to ask you to hand over the girls.
但铭俞的生意受我保护
But Ming Yu's business is under my protection.
因此我得替他的损失争取相应补偿
To that end, I would like to see him compensated for his loss.
这是在羞辱我
This is an insult.
我的姑娘一个月赚更多
My girls make more than this in a month.
本来会更多 但你弄坏我一张桌子
Oh, there would have been more, but you owe me a new table.
你以为能这样耍我吗
You think you can fuck with me like this?
铭俞 坐下
Ming Yu, sit down.
给我坐下
Sit down.
带走你姑娘的是条子 不是阿苔
You lost your girls to the bulls, not to Ah Toy.
照理说她什么都没欠你
By rights, she owes you nothing
赔你这些已经很好了
and she's offering you more than you deserve.
要就拿走 别再浪费我的时间
Now take it, and stop wasting my time.
很好
Good.
李勇会送你出去
Li Yong will walk you out.
我上次见你 你还躺在床上性命垂危
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表