剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
我的儿子啊
Oh, my baby.
这是我们的错
This is our fault.
最好是 我们不清楚状况
Bullshit. We don't know what happened.
他们故意让我们看见
They wanted us to see him.
想看我们会不会插手
To see if we'd do a fucking thing about it.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
他没偷东西 他很乖的
He didn't steal anything. He was a good boy.
别做傻事 这地方是我们的饭票
Don't be stupid. This place is our meal ticket.
你一回去 合作马上破局 懂吗
You go back in there and the deal is dead. You get me?
这场仗与你无关
This is not your fight!
关系可大了
Yes, it is.
可恶
Fuck.
等我 兄弟
Wait up, man!
愚蠢的王八蛋
Stupid fucking onions.
和威的 事情本来很简单
Could've been so easy, Hop Wei.
只要你们快滚回巢穴就好
All you had to do was scurry back to your little hole!
你们偏要挑起冲突 是吗
Now we are in conflict, yes?
可恶
(German) Fuck you!
德语这些混♥蛋♥
You bastards!
和威的 告诉你
You should know, Hop Wei.
那男孩跟我的狗一样
The boy died like my Cecil.
死时还呜咽着
Whimpering and lost.
想不透上帝为何遗弃自己
Wondering why Gott had abandoned him.
但在他咽气前 他懂了
But in his final moments, he realized
明白人终须一死
he learned what we all must, eventually.
根本没有上帝
There is no Gott.
可恶
Fuck.
我要杀光……
I'm gonna fucking blow...
里面搞定了吗
We good in there?
搞定了
We're good.
天哪 你的枪法哪儿学的
Holy shit. Where'd you learn to shoot like that?
这是霰弹枪 握好扣扳机就行了
It's a fucking shotgun. You pick it up and pull the trigger.
爸
Dad!
可恶 死德国佬弄伤我
Fuck! Fucking Kraut clipped me.
他得看医生
He needs a healer.
我没事
I'm... I'm fine.
才怪
No, you're not.
相信我 我遇过更糟的
Trust me, I've seen worse.
趁追兵来之前离开
We need to get away before more men come.
我们在路上找个医生
We can find a healer on the way.
不用 送我回唐人街
No. Get me back to Chinatown.
走吧
Come on.
你夺走我儿子
You took my sons from me.
若无其事般冷血地杀害他们
Cut them down in cold blood, like it was nothing.
丧子如同断肢一样痛
Losing a child is like losing a limb.
那种痛不会减缓 只会加剧
The pain never dulls, it just grows.
像杂草蔓生 直到对一切麻木
Like, the... the roots of a weed til it chokes out everything else.
你肯定会再失去孩子
You ain't done losing them.
你说什么
What did you say?
只是早晚的事
It's only a matter of time.
虽然杀你儿子的人是我
Sure, I shot your boys and that's on me,
但推他们上火线的人是你
but it was you who put them in the firing line.
波仔和卡特之后也会被你害死
And when it happens to Bo and Carter it'll be you who puts them there too.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
该把事情了结了
Time to end this once and for all.
我不要你的血污染我儿子的长眠处
I don't want your blood poisoning the ground where I laid my sons to rest.
你这狗崽子只配曝尸野外 在阳光下腐烂
Better you die right here and rot in the sun like the dog you are.
趴下
Down!
你回来了
You came back.
我需要一匹马
I needed horse.
卡特
Carter.
卡特 把枪放下
Carter, put the gun down.
然后呢
And what?
让你干掉我 跟他们一样
Let you do me like you done them?
你把枪放下就能离开 我保证
You put the gun down you can walk away.
-不要 -别这样
- I promise you that. - No...
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表