剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
粤语转啊
-黑色四号♥ -粤语去你的 王八蛋
Black four!
好 继续 下一位是谁
Okay, step up. Who's next?
麻烦两杯威士忌
Two whiskey, please.
好 马上来
Yeah, all right.
来自远方 飘洋过海
From far away across the sea
-某首歌♥一直无法忘怀 -你的酒
A certain song keeps haunting me Here you go.
那首歌♥带我再次回到基♥督♥山
It brings me back once more to Monte Cristo
似乎是你唱出的乐音
The music of your voice, it seems
轻柔地出现在我梦里
Rings softly to me in my dreams
我忘不了那几夜的基♥督♥山
I can't forget those nights in Monte Cristo
你我分别已然数月
Though many moons have passed since then
不知何时会再相见
We'll meet again, I wonder when
回到满天星斗的基♥督♥山
Beneath the scarlet skies in Monte Cristo
我会再次把你抱起
And then I'll hold you close once more
像几个月前那般靠近
The same as many moons before
就在满天星斗的基♥督♥山
Beneath the scarlet skies in Monte Cristo
康仔 我们走了
Hong, let's get the fuck out of here!
-酒怎么办 -去阿苔那儿再喝
What about the drinks? We'll get some at Ah Toy's.
这地方带霉运 我要去发泄掉
This place is bad luck. I want to fuck it away.
康仔 走了
Hong, let's go!
你认识这些浑球
Do you know these assholes?
从来没见过他们
Never seen either of them before.
这里的人知道绝不该抢我的店
People around here know not to rob one of my places.
肯定是外地来的
Must be from out of town.
你要载去哪里
Where you taking 'em?
我有熟人会付高价买♥♥刚死的尸体
I know a guy. Pays good money for fresh corpses.
而且不会过问
No questions.
看来你今天运气不错
Then I guess it's your lucky day.
等一下 条子
Hey, cop.
我不是条子了
I'm not a cop.
有人来我的店洗劫你 你就乖乖被抢
People try to rob you at my place, you let them fucking rob you.
黑女人射杀白人 说是自卫也没用
Negro woman shoots white man, nobody cares if it was self-defense.
她丈夫和我哥 都因为更小的事而死
Her husband, my brother, got killed for less.
我并不知道
I didn't know.
你不知道的可多了
There's a lot you don't know.
所以你给我记好
So know this.
我不喜欢你
I no like you.
不喜欢你住在这里
I no like you live here.
不喜欢你和她在一起
I no like you with her.
你隐藏得很好
You hide it well.
有点耐心吧
Just give it time.
说不定你会改观
Maybe I'll grow on you.
五百美元悬赏理查亨利李伊 不论死活
你还好吗
You okay?
事情过了就过了
What's done is done.
事情未必要那样处理
We didn't have to do it that way.
如果我没开枪
If I didn't pull that trigger,
你已经在往乔治亚州的路上了
you'd be on your way to Georgia right now.
对我而言 当下并不难选择
Far as I'm concerned, wasn't much of a choice.
已有人找来 表示其他人也快了
If they found me, others will too.
我知道你会怎么说
Look, I know what you're gonna say,
-但我们也许该离开 -要去哪里 理查
but maybe we should just get out of town. And where would we go, Richard?
不知道
I don't know.
反正美国很大
It's a big country.
再大也敌不过高额赏金
The price on your head says it isn't big enough.
况且……
Besides,
还有哪里能让黑人女性经营酒吧
where else is a Negro lady gonna run a bar like this,
给我这种收入
make the money I do?
外面没有我的容身之处
There's nothing out there for me.
你唯一该问的是……
My only question for you is...
我值得你冒险留下吗
am I worth the risk?
你现在会读洋人报纸了
You read the duck paper now?
要和洋人企业合作 就必须了解他们的世界
If we're gonna be working with duck businesses, we have to understand their world.
穆辰释出善意
Muchen reached out.
他要求见面
He asked to meet.
真的吗
Really?
我跟你一样惊讶
I was surprised as you.
三兄弟直到最近仍拒绝加入我们
Three Brothers are one of the last tongs to resist joining us.
你不喜欢穆辰
You don't like Muchen?
我们的人重视纪律 荣誉
Our men have discipline, honor.
并非谁都能加入龙志
Not everyone can become Long Zii.
一旦他听命于你 就会改的
And once he answers to you, he'll change.
阿靖就没改变
Zing didn't.
答应碰面吧
Take the meeting.
带江柏一起去
Bring Kong Pak.
如果你们认为穆辰是当真的
And if you think Muchen is serious,
我再亲自见他
I'll meet with him myself.
厅令:停止营业
你看
This.
洋人一个方法不行 就换个方法弄我们
If the ducks don't get us one way, they'll get us another.
但我们依旧不退缩
Yet we're still here.
不能买♥♥卖♥♥ 就用交换的
We can't buy, we trade.
不能开店 就在街上摆摊
They close our shops, we sell in the streets.
我们是生存者
We're survivors.
也许吧 但久了还颇累人的
Maybe, but it gets pretty exhausting after a while.
求生存吗
Surviving?
被仇视
Being hated.
别多嘴
Don't say it.
他们崇拜你
They worship you.
-他们不认识我 -他们知道你挺身反抗
They don't know me. They know you fought back.
小黎过得好吗
How's Lai?
她种作物 踩葡萄酿酒
She plants. She stomps grapes.
她有朋友 会笑了
She has friends. She smiles.
离开唐人街后就没再拿过剑
She hasn't touched a sword since she left Chinatown.
那你呢
How about you?
你会重新来过吗
Think you'll pick one up again?
不知道
I don't know.
在索诺马 远离这一切的话
Out in Sonoma, away from all of this...
奈莉和我可能有机会做些事
Nellie and I may actually have a chance at something.
做些……
Something...
更有意义的事
More than this?
是啊
Yeah.
真为你高兴
Good for you.
我不太确定你要我做什么 李瑞先生
I'm not entirely sure what you'd like me to do, Mr. Leary.
做你答应过的事
What you fucking promised!
彻底禁用中国劳工
Outlaw Chinese labor once and for all.
那是我的主要政见没错
I built my platform around it,
但我只是代理市长 能做的有限
but I can only accomplish so much as interim mayor.
等我胜选 我才真正获得人♥民♥授权
Once I win the election, I will be armed with the mandate of the people.
现阶段的折衷办法根本行不通
These half measures, they're-- they're not gonna cut it.
别忘记你需要我的选票
Don't forget, you need my votes.
我很清楚
Oh, I'm well aware.
但很可惜的是 塞尔支持中国劳工
But unfortunately for the both of us, Thayer supports Chinese labor.
我输 等于爱尔兰人输
If I lose, the Irish lose too.
也许你不喜欢 但我们是生命共同体
You may not like it, but we're stuck with each other.
没错 我不喜欢
You're right. I don't like it.
你只能信任我
You're just gonna have to trust me.
信任你……
Trust you? Trust you?
你是该死的政客
You are a fucking politician!
你也是啊 李瑞先生
So are you, Mr. Leary.
如果这件事你敢玩弄我……
If you fuck me on this...
你是……
You're the, uh,
印刷行的女儿
printer's daughter?
我叫嫣蜜
My name is Yan Mi.
我是阿山
I'm Ah Sahm.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
坏掉的印刷机呢
So where's your broken press?
但你父亲说……
But your father said--
他不想跟帮派扯上关系 不为过吧
He didn't want to get mixed up with gangsters. Can you blame him?
所以你想
And you do?
我只希望能够抵债
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表