剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
下来 动作快
- Move. Come on. Let's move it. - Get out!
-快点…… -动作快 下来
- Come on. Come on. Let's go! - Let's go. Come on! Get out!
这是什么地方
这里不是监牢啊
我叫你快出来
Why, you! I said get out!
出来
Get out!
快点走了
Hurry up. Let's go!
继续走
Keep moving. Move it!
警告:逃跑者格杀勿论
他们要带我们去哪里
你真的不知道
他们要送我们回中国 笨蛋
不行……
No! No! No...
不是中国人
Not Chinese!
美国人
American.
美国人 在旧金山出生
American. Born in San Francisco.
听见没有
You hear that?
这家伙说他不是中国佬
This one says he's not a chink.
美国人 在旧金山出生
American. Born in San Francisco.
-是吗 -是……
- Yeah? - Yeah. Yeah.
你还真是平权斗士呢
You're a regular Abraham Lincoln.
给我去排好队
Get the fuck back in line.
战士
第三季 第五集
警方不让我们见她
The police will not let us see her.
甚至不说她犯了什么罪
They won't even tell us what she's charged with.
我想去找六大公♥司♥
I would like to approach the Six Companies...
不行
No.
他们在市政厅有朋友
They have friends at City Hall.
六大公♥司♥不会帮我们
The Six Companies will not help us.
我也不怪他们
And I don't blame them.
美玲未经我们同意擅自投资
Mai Ling invested that money without our permission.
鲁莽行为削弱了我们
Her recklessness has left us weak.
你想表达什么
What are you saying?
也许别管美玲对堂口才是最好的
Perhaps the tong is best served leaving Mai Ling where she is.
说话小心点 吴今
Be careful, Wu Jin.
抛开私情而论吧
Put your feelings aside.
你无法否认她已让堂口走偏
You can't deny she's led us astray.
恕我离席
Excuse me.
李勇 等一下
Li Yong, wait!
你同意他们的话
You agree with them?
你也清楚我绝不会背弃你
I would never go against you. You know that.
但我理解他们的观点
But I see their side.
你知道她与洋人合伙投资吗
Did you know she was investing with the ducks?
我知道她考虑这么做
I knew she was considering it.
你知道她出资多少吗
Do you know how much she gave them?
堂口三分之一的准备金
One-third of the tong's cash reserves.
我以为她会跟你商讨大型投资
I assumed she would have consulted with you over a major investment.
其他人也以为
So did everyone else
更怀疑此事你也有份
which makes you complicit.
我刚加入 称得上旁观者清
I'm new here, so I see things with fresh eyes.
我不禁觉得 若她真替堂口着想 事情还会演变至此吗
And I can't help but wonder how things would be with a leader who served the tong and not the other way around.
这栋遣返中心象征本市迎向崭新时代
This deportation center marks a bold new era in our city.
市民将不必再忍♥受违法乱纪的华人 对我们社会造成的伤害
One in which we will no longer tolerate the damage being done to our society by the lawless encroachment of the Chinese.
杀人 卖♥♥淫 奴工问题已延宕太久
Murder, prostitution and slave labor have gone unchecked for too long.
但经过旧金山市府和警局的努力
Through the efforts of my office and the San Francisco Police Department
我们将送这些登堂入室的罪犯 回他们所属的地方
we will put these criminals and interlopers where they belong
不是我们的市街
not on our streets
而是船上
but on boats
送他们回到来处
back to whence they came! Yes!
身为市长的我将和州长携手合作
As Mayor, I will work hand-in-hand with the Governor
确保排华法案通过
to ensure that the Exclusion Act passes.
只要我们团结
Together,
就能让美国重拾往日荣光
we will restore America to her former glory
并让创建我泱泱大国 正直勤奋的国民们生活富足
and bring prosperity to the honest hard-working citizens who built this great country of ours!
说得太好了
- Yeah. - Yes. God bless America.
-你会投我们一票吗 -当然
- Can we count on your vote? - Hell, yes.
很棒的演说
Excellent speech, sir.
如果民众跟你一样捧场就好了
If only the crowd shared your enthusiasm.
恐怕还有更多坏消息
Well, more bad news, I'm afraid.
塞尔的应对比预期中的好
Thayer played it better than we thought.
成了报刊宠儿
The press is eating it up.
我也有眼睛
I can read.
长官 就算爱尔兰裔都投你
Sir, even with the Irish vote behind you
他也逐渐成为一大威胁
he's starting to pose a real threat.
那你最好快想想办法
In that case, I suggest you do something about it.
否则我就另请高明
Or I will find someone who can.
我们打进去 有啥好怕的
We could fight our way in. What are you worried about?
你当真 有一堆条子
Are you kidding? I count a dozen bulls.
而且还只是外头的
And that's just on the outside.
又不是没对付过条子
We've taken on bulls before.
但不是在他们地盘 难保没有意外
Not in their turf. We could be walking into anything.
那就收买♥♥他们
So we buy them off.
不行 阿钞说这些人归新局长管
No. Chao says these guys report to the new police chief.
不和华人打交道
They won't deal with the Chinese.
下艘船两天后就要驶离
Look, the next boat leaves in two days.
我们得即刻行动
We gotta do something now.
我知道
I know.
只是要想办法进去
We just need to find a way in.
很恶心 对吧
That's pretty nasty, huh?
会习惯的
Well you'll get used to it.
多少啦
Sort of.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不认识 但我知道你是和威堂堂主
No. No, it's just you're the leader of the Hop Wei.
能见到你很荣幸
It's an honor, you know?
在这里别这样
Hey, easy with that shit.
过来坐
Come here.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
大哥 我叫司成
Sicheng, sir.
你能叫我勇骏 懂吗
You can call me Young Jun, okay?
懂
Okay.
司成 你进来多久了
How long you been here, Sicheng?
几周了
Couple weeks.
但听说有一群即将遭遣返
But I hear a bunch of us are getting shipped out soon.
应该有人逃出去吧
People are busting out of here though, right?
看几个人试过
Well, I've seen a few try.
但这些条子可没白闲着
And these bulls, they're not messing around.
想逃跑……
If you try to run for it,
必死无疑
it's a death sentence.
和威的人会来救你吗
Are the Hop Wei gonna bust you out?
就算得拆了这里也会来
They'll tear this fucking place apart if they have to.
我朋友和我架了几张床
Look, my friends and I got some bunks staked out.
甚至也有些烟草
And we even got some tobacco.
团结就是力量嘛
Safety in numbers, right?
来根烟确实不错
I could use a fucking smoke.
谢了 司成
Thank you, Sicheng.
谁有火吗
Anyone got a light?
真不走运
Just my luck.
运气就是这样
That's the thing about luck.
有可能走运了很久 但某天就没了
You could have it for years, and then one day, it just runs out.
你忘记我了 对吧
You don't remember me, do you?
我父亲是裁缝师 在都板街开店
My father was a tailor. He owned a shop on Grant Street.
我记得 他做很多丝绸手帕
I remember. He had all those silk handkerchiefs.
对 他还帮和威堂做过衣服
Yeah. Yeah, he even made some suits for the Hop Wei.
但后来我祖父母生重病
Then my... my grandparents got really sick.
我们得寄更多钱回中国
Yeah, we had to send more money than usual back to China.
因此没钱付和威
He couldn't pay the Hop Wei.
堂口就砸了他的店
They busted up his shop.
听我说
Listen, man
当时不是我主事
I don't know anything about that.
张永付积蓄换保护 求他家不被条子查抄
Zhang Yong's family paid their life savings for protection against the bull raids.
但问题是 他们没获得保护
You know, problem is they didn't get any.
堂口把晋海的餐厅改成鸦♥片♥馆
The tongs turned Jinhai's restaurant into an opium den.
阿卿的弟弟死于黑帮械斗
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表