剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
战士
第三季 第八集
我以为你讨厌婚礼
I thought you hated weddings.
我是讨厌
I do,
但这场婚礼可不能错过
but I wasn't going to miss this one.
也许能见证两个堂口终于和解
Maybe we'll finally see these two tongs come together.
我认为不太可能
I don't think that's what we're seeing.
本人华特富兰克林巴克利誓以至诚
I, Walter Franklin Buckley, do solemnly swear
必竭尽全力恪遵旧金山市长职守
to perform the duties as mayor of San Francisco to the best of my ability,
愿主帮助我
so help me God.
对于想侵害本市的野蛮人 我们不能只是抱怨
It is not enough to complain about the barbarians at the gates of our great city,
焦急地等待上级政♥府♥有所作为
wringing our hands as we wait for the state or nation to intervene.
人人都有责任 保卫我们的城市与生活方式
The defense of our city and our way of life falls to us.
正是靠国民的斗志
It is the fighting spirit of Americans
促成了美国诞生与伟大
that led to the birth of our great nation.
我们必须保持此斗志
We must preserve that spirit
不让狡诈的异族有机会暗中谋反
and not allow the insidious insurgents of a devious alien race
阻碍本市的大好前途
to come between us and our destiny.
有了各位不间断的支持
With your continued support,
我们必将终结此等腐♥败♥风气
we will cleanse every trace of this rot and infection
使异族绝迹于街道 港口 工厂和农场中
from our streets, our ports, our factories, and our fields.
而璀璨闪耀的本市也将成为明灯
And our shining golden city will light the way forward,
不只为加州 更为全国照亮前程
not just for California, but for the entire United States.
天哪 他把自己当成总统了
Jesus. He thinks he just became president.
一旦政♥治♥人物就职 就会开始想升官了
The day a politician steps into office is the day he starts looking for a bigger one.
也许巴克利"州长" 将来是个有用的盟友
Maybe "Governor" Buckley would be a useful ally someday.
先看他当市长能否兑现半数政见
I'll wait to see if Mayor Buckley can do half of what he says.
或是能否"照办"
Or what he's told.
恕我失陪
Excuse me.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
他拿到选票 该付报酬了
He got his votes. Time to earn them.
-该不会是为了多纳休兄弟吧 -正是
You don't mean the Donahue boys? Yeah.
慢着 看看场合
Wait. Look around.
时机不适合
This is not the time.
只能现在去了 他们明天就要受审
This is the only time. They're up in front of the judge tomorrow.
除非你想自己协调
Unless you want to pull that string yourself.
我有成串要求要找新市长
I have a long list of items for our new mayor,
但不包括帮两个无赖求情
and pardoning a couple of hooligans is not on it.
没想到现在买♥♥通警♥察♥局长这么难
I can't believe the going rate for chief of police is all that high.
贿赂爱特伍行不通
Atwood's not for sale.
无法利诱 就用拳头
Well, if not the purse, then the sword.
但仍没必要浪费你我的政♥治♥资本
Either way, there's no need to squander your political capital, or mine.
我若因袭♥警♥被关对你就没用了
I won't be of much use to you if I'm locked up for assault.
局里的警♥察♥几乎都是爱尔兰裔
Just about every cop in that police station is Irish.
如果你无法让自己 或几个爱尔兰兄弟脱罪
If you can't figure out a way to keep yourself and a couple of Mick boys out of jail,
真不晓得你对谁还有用
I wonder what use you're gonna be to anyone.
酒水 音乐‥
Drinks, music,
一场完美的盛宴
a whole spread.
不得不说龙志堂真会办派对
The Long Zii know how to throw a party. I'll give 'em that.
所费不赀 也许我们搞错目标了
Can't be cheap. Maybe we've been looking in the wrong direction.
怎么了
What is it?
龙志与和威把手言欢
Long Zii and Hop Wei at a party together.
这样不正常吗
Is that not par for the course?
通常会更血腥一些
Not without a lot more blood.
听说我们在训练新的印刷工
I hear we're training new printers.
-拜托 现在是喜宴 -是啊
Come on, man. It's a party. Yeah.
对不对啊
Isn't that right? Yeah.
你说的对
Yeah, it is.
那你还担心龙志那边吗
So you worried about the Long Zii?
看起来挺融洽的
Seems like things are going well.
等我一下 好吗
Give me a minute, all right?
谈个要事 别走太远
Boss stuff. Don't go too far.
我在留后路
I'm covering our asses.
印刷工作全靠那女的包办一切
This whole operation depends on one girl who does everything
也知道一切
and knows everything.
留后路很好 但嫣蜜值得信赖
Yeah, backup's good, but Yan Mi is solid.
她不会构成问题
She won't be a problem.
我不会拿堂口的存亡去赌
I'm not willing to bet the tong on that.
你呢
Are you?
听着 我知道你喜欢她
Look, I know you like her.
你们怎么享乐都行
Get all the sticky you want.
重点是别太过迷恋她 懂吗
All I'm saying is, just don't get attached. Get me?
我懂
I get you.
说到享乐‥
And speaking of sticky...
打扰了
Excuse me.
李勇 长老们能找你谈谈吗
Li Yong, may the elders have a word with you?
我马上回来
I'll be back.
好
Okay.
很少事物能比恋爱的女人更美
There are few things as beautiful as a woman in love,
特别是大喜之日的女人
especially on her wedding day.
前提是要忽略她所有的野心和杀戮
I mean, once you look past all the naked ambition and, you know, murder.
你老了就变得多愁善感
You're getting sentimental in your old age.
我看过不少聪明人 为了追爱做出愚蠢至极的事
I have seen the smartest people do the stupidest things chasing love.
肯定有其道理吧
That has to mean something.
也许他们追求的东西不存在
Well, maybe they're chasing something that isn't real.
东西稀有 不代表不存在
Just because something's rare doesn't mean it isn't real.
只不过代价高昂
Just means it costs.
兄弟 谢谢你
Thank you, brother.
我们乐见你与龙志堂一同展开新页
We welcome this new chapter for the Long Zii and for you.
你一直是堂口的理性派
You have always been the voice of reason for the tong.
相信你的理性有助于约束‥
We trust you will now use that voice to help manage
美玲的鲁莽冲动
Mai Ling's more reckless impulses.
龙志堂没有派别之分
There is only one voice for the Long Zii.
瞧
You see?
他盲目到无视危险
He's too blind to see the danger.
你现在是她丈夫 也等于是本堂堂主
You are her husband now, and a leader of this tong.
吴今 别说了 让我跟李勇单独谈谈
Wu Jin, please, may I speak with Li Yong alone?
-怎么了 -没事
What? Nothing.
你看起来很开心
You seem happy.
我是啊
I am.
不久前 你我仍敌对
You know, not long ago, we were at war.
你和李勇还想杀了彼此
You and Li Yong were trying to kill each other,
但我们今晚是一家人
but tonight, we're family.
未来永远说不定
There's always tomorrow.
今天可以是全新的开始
You know, this could be a new beginning
对各堂口或唐人街都是
for the tongs, for Chinatown.
这不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
不觉得努力有成了吗
Don't you think we've earned it?
替我转告李勇
Tell Li Yong...
我来道过恭喜
I said congratulations.
我不会暗中算计她
I won't go behind her back.
没有人要你那么做
No one's asking for that.
我非常尊敬美玲
I have great respect for Mai Ling,
但若不约束她 其野心将招致麻烦
but left unchecked, her ambition could become a liability
会连累到所有人
for all of us,
甚至连累到你
even you.
你错怪她了
You're wrong about her.
是吗
Am I?
龙志怎么死的
How did Long Zii die?
长老们耗尽耐心了
The elders have run out of patience.
他们已准备策反夺权
They're ready to fight for control of the tong,
但未必得演变至此
but it doesn't have to come to that.
若你听从长老们建议 他们也会听你的
They will listen to you if you will listen to them.
我们只是在替堂口设想 包括美玲
We're only thinking of what's best for the tong, including Mai Ling.
她肯定会很感动的
She would be touched by your concern.
李勇 我和你同一阵线的
Li Yong, I'm on your side here.
我要回去陪我妻子了
I have to go back to my wife.
刚才谈了什么
What was that about?
长老们想表示庆贺
The elders wanted to pay their respects.
李伊探员
Agent Lee.
我以为你的问题解决了
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表