剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
你要去哪里
Whoa. Where you going?
去找杰克
To get Jack.
有人来找你就表示有麻烦了
We knew what might happen if men came looking for you.
必须赶紧应对
Now we gotta deal with it.
你确定能信任他
Are you sure we can trust him?
两个白人死在他的酒吧里
A couple of dead white men in his bar?
他会处理的
He'll take care of it.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会提他们的来意
I'm not gonna tell him why they were here.
渐渐适应了吗
Are you settling in?
多亏你欣然接纳我
You've been most welcoming.
我倒要感谢你的加入
Well, I'm grateful to have you with us,
尤其在如此纷乱的时期
especially during such complicated times.
谢谢
Thank you.
你对和威堂有何想法
What are your thoughts on the Hop Wei?
据我所知 前几天死了不少兄弟
You lost quite a few men the other day, from what I understand.
对 李勇觉得我们太躁进
Yes, Li Yong thinks we're being too aggressive.
你认为呢
What do you think?
李勇是优秀的斗士
Li Yong is a great fighter
因为他知道进攻与退守的分际
because he knows when to strike and when to hold his ground.
所以你认同他
So you agree with him?
勇骏当堂主远不及他父亲
Young Jun isn't half the leader his father was,
也比不上你
or that you are, for that matter.
在讨好我
Flattery?
其实是他太差劲了
It's more about him than you.
在他的带领下 和威的财力减弱
Under his leadership, the Hop Wei's fortunes have suffered.
他们的处境日渐危急
They're growing more desperate every day.
我建议让他们自取灭亡就好
My advice would be to let them bleed out naturally.
但耐心一直是我所欠缺的
Well, patience has never been my strong suit.
家母常说耐心点 草很快就会变成奶
My mother used to say, have patience, and the grass will be milk soon enough.
什么意思
What does that mean?
不清楚
I don't know,
但听起来很睿智 不是吗
but it sounds wise, doesn't it?
梅威瑟先生
Mr. Merriweather,
听说你在找我
I got word you were looking for me.
对 谢谢你来 李瑞先生
Yes, thank you for coming, Mr. Leary.
我照约定雇用你推荐的人
So, as agreed, I hired the men you recommended.
但他们只给我带来灾难
But since then, they've given me nothing but grief--
辱骂中国人 打架闹事
taunting the Chinese, starting fights.
-我会找他们谈 -多纳休兄弟今天打伤两名技术工
I'll talk to them. Those Donahue boys, they beat up two skilled laborers today.
我现在可禁不起缺工
I've lost hours I can't afford to lose.
我虽然答应过你
I gave you my word, Mr. Leary.
但假如你的人做不到……
If your men can't make it work--
我来处理 好吗
I'll take care of it, all right?
多纳休兄弟
Donahues!
李瑞先生
Mr. Leary.
你们打伤中国佬害工厂缺工
Those chinks you knocked around cost Merriweather a day's work.
损失从你们的薪水扣
It's coming out of your pockets.
可是李瑞先生……
Mr. Leary, please.
我照说好的帮你们找到工作
I promised you jobs. You got jobs.
给我闭上嘴 安分做事就对了
Keep your mouth shut and your hands to yourself, and fucking do 'em.
胆小鬼
You wouldn't.
-你说什么 -和中国佬一起工作根本不合理
What the fuck you say to me? It ain't right that we gotta work with these fucking chinks.
有这种想法的不只有我们
And we're not the only ones who feel that way.
是吗
Is that right?
放下铲子 你俩给我滚
Put your shovel down and both of you get out.
-你不能开除我们 -等着接替的爱尔兰人多的是
You can't-- you can't fire us. You think there aren't 10 other Irishmen
不知感恩的王八蛋 给我滚
waiting to take your place, you ungrateful pricks? Get the fuck out!
其他人也一样
And that goes for every one of you!
要是不想做 我就找想做的人来
You don't want this job, I'll give it to someone who does.
如果谁有意见……
If you've got a problem with that,
你们知道上哪儿找我
well, you know where to fucking find me.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
队长 找你说件事
Sergeant, a word, please.
什么事
What is it?
我想做出实绩
I'm trying to accomplish something here.
要达成必须指挥得动下属
And I can only do so if my chain of command is strong.
我知道你想当局长
I know you wanted the job.
若你因此过不去
And if that's gonna be an issue,
依你的经历 肯定很多地方都想要你
well, I'm sure there's plenty of work out there for a man of your experience.
我在平克顿有朋友 能帮你美言几句
I'm friends with the Pinkertons. I can put in a good word.
你说完了
Is that all?
希望如此
I hope so.
谁让你进来的
Who let you in here?
海斯总统
Rutherford B. Hayes.
开玩笑的
I'm joking,
应该吧
sort of.
我是密勤局探员艾德蒙莫斯利
I'm Agent Edmund Moseley, United States Secret Service.
-隶属于财政…… -我知道密勤局 有何贵干
We're part of the Treasury. Yes, I know who the Secret Service is. What's your business here?
开门见山是吧
Right to the point.
我就直说了
Okay, then.
我知道你有个专管唐人街的分队
I understand you have a division assigned solely to Chinatown.
我需要看队员的资料
I'll need to see their personnel files.
理由是什么
For what purpose?
因为我需要找几个助手
Well, because I'm gonna need some of them to assist me.
我还需要一间办公室和牢房♥
I'm also gonna need an office and a holding cell.
莫斯利先生 对吧
Mr. Moseley, is it?
不管你此行要办何事
Whatever your business is here,
都跟我和我的手下无关
it's got nothing to do with me or my men.
局里已经够忙了
We have our hands full as it is.
没闲工夫带你游览唐人街
And there's no time to give you a fucking tour of Chinatown.
如果没别的事 我要继续忙了
So if there's nothing else, I've got work to do.
没得讨论是吧
So it's gonna be that kind of meeting?
对 恐怕如此
Yes, I'm afraid it is.
爱特伍局长 我是出于礼貌才来找你
I came in here as a courtesy, Chief Atwood.
我根本无须经过你许可或同意
The truth is I don't need your permission or your blessing.
-其实牢房♥和办公室都找好了 -你以为你是谁
In fact, I've already taken a holding cell and an office. Who the fuck do you think you are?
我是美国总统授权的联邦探员
I am a federal officer empowered by the President of the United States,
我要求的协助你都得笑着提供
and you will render any assistance I ask for with a fucking smile,
否则我叫你去地下室办公
or I'll have you working out of the basement
这房♥间就换我用
while I make this office mine own.
没错
Yeah,
确实没得讨论
I guess it is that kind of meeting.
别紧张 阿叔 我不是来收钱的
Easy, Uncle. I'm not here to collect.
我们有部印刷机有点问题
We're having some trouble with the printing press.
想请你去看看
Thought maybe you could come take a look.
堂口用印刷机要干吗
What does the Tong need with a press?
那不重要 重要的是……
That's not important. What's important is...
你的债能一笔勾销
I can clear your debt,
只要你能修好
if you can make it work.
你的提议很慷慨
That's very generous of you,
但每架机器都不同
but these machines, each one is different.
我不确定会不会操作
I really wouldn't know where to start.
我儿子也才刚开始学印刷
And my boy, he's only just beginning.
如果需要印东西 干脆用我们的印吧
If you need to print something, why not just use ours?
行不通的
Yeah, that won't work.
想必也是
Of course.
真希望能帮上忙
Ah, I wish I could help.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
看来我得另请高明了
Guess I'll have to find someone else.
你是笨蛋吗
Are you stupid?
我 他本来要清除我们欠的债
Me? He could have wiped out our debt.
我远渡重洋是就为了远离帮派 不是替帮派工作
I crossed the South to get away from gangsters like him, not to work for them.
父亲说得对 我们不想扯上麻烦
Father's right. We don't need that kind of trouble around here.
与你无关 你怎么不去煮晚餐
No one asked you. Why don't you go and make dinner?
你对我再说一次看看
Why don't you say that to me again, huh?
有种就说啊
I dare you.
够了 你俩都是
That's enough, the both of you.
继续工作吧
Go back to work.
粤语转 三号♥……
粤语再转……
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表