剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
过来
Come here.
你认识我
You know me?
大家都认识你
Everyone knows you.
你认识勇骏吗
You know Young Jun?
跟他说时候到了
Tell him it's time.
去吧
Go.
你们好啊
Hey, how's it going?
这里好像不是龙志的地盘
You guys seem to have wandered off Long Zii territory.
没关系 人难免会迷路
It's okay. We all get turned around now and then.
我很乐意帮你们指路
I'd be happy to point you in the right direction.
搞不清方向的是你 浑帐
You're the one who's turned around, motherfucker.
这么快就想动手
Wow, you escalated that pretty fast.
通常会多讲几句 互相叫嚣后才开打
Usually there's a little more repartee, a few zingers before the hatchets come out, you know?
滚开 王八蛋
Walk away, asshole.
我们联手打洋人才一天
We fought the ducks together for one day.
美玲就以为能在和威地盘屯鸦♥片♥
Now Mai Ling thinks she can just set up opium dens in Hop Wei territory?
这有违和约以及……
That's against the treaty.
基本常识吧
And, you know, basic common sense.
所以把烟膏搬走 滚得越远越好
So take your molasses, get the fuck out of here,
否则我就没收 而你要跟美玲解释
or I'll take it, and then you'll have to explain to Mai Ling
为何鸦♥片♥丢了还搞得浑身是伤
how you lost your opium and got your asses kicked.
给你三秒钟考虑
Still gonna feed you that hatchet in three seconds.
-你这蠢蛋听着 -二……
- Listen to me, you dumb fuck... - Two.
-你不管想怎样…… -一
- I don't know what you think is gonna happen here. - One.
都是死路一条
It's not gonna end well.
兄弟们 走
All right, let's go, boys!
去教训他们
Let's go get 'em!
快
Now, boys. Let's go!
你们来啦
Hey, how's it going?
有大门能走啊
You know there's a door right there.
少废话 拉我一把
Shut up and help me up.
我们是旧金山警♥察♥
San Francisco police!
全都住手
Stand down!
阿山
Ah Sahm!
不准动
Don't move.
双手举高到明处
Put your hands where I can see 'em.
你该担心的不是我的手
It's not my hands you have to worry about.
是吗
Yeah?
难道你踢腿比子弹快
You think you can kick faster than a 12-gauge?
这区好不容易复原
They finally put this place back together,
你们和龙志堂又在街头撕裂
and you and the Long Zii are out here tearing it apart again.
每天带大批警力上街逮人的是你
You're the one coming in here every day with an army of cops, busting heads.
因为这里已无法无天
Because it's fucking chaos here.
谁叫你们先扫荡唐人街
Only since you cops started cracking down in Chinatown.
我在那场暴♥动♥极力保护华人安全
Hey, I was here during that riot trying to keep your people safe.
我们不需要你们保护安全
We don't need you to keep us safe.
只求少管我们的事
We need you to stay the hell out of our business.
为了堂口的生意
Tong business.
为了一堆狗屁法令 而遭警方停业的每种生意
I mean every business the cops have shut down with these bullshit ordinances.
人♥民♥在挨饿
People are starving.
堂口地盘之争又能喂饱他们
And how are your turf wars gonna feed them?
搞什么啊
Fuck's sake!
滚吧
Get the fuck out of here.
臭滑头
Little shit.
史东 不准开枪
Stone, no shooting! We're pulling out.
-收队 -什么意思
- What are you talking about? - Fight's over.
人都散了 我们也别惹事
We're not here to start it up again.
收队
Come on! Let's fall back!
真可恶
Fuck, Bill.
你有心事吗
Something on your mind?
自从局长死后 你就想接任
Ever since the chief kicked it, you've had your eye on his damn job.
却让我们做事缚手缚脚
And you're tying our fucking hands behind our backs.
你要这样跟新任局长讲话
You sure you wanna speak to the new chief that way?
尚未正式任命
You're not him yet.
战士
第三季 第一集
贵尔先生在吗
And where is Mr. Greer?
贵尔
Hey, Greer!
贵尔
Greer!
贵尔先生
Mr. Greer.
很高兴又见面了
So good to see you again.
这批一百美元
100 for the lot?
我们说好的
As agreed.
看起来有点旧
They look kinda old.
一百是旧品
100, you get old.
两百是新品
200, you get new.
我说过的
I say this.
你选择一百的
You choose 100.
我没忘
I know what I chose.
只想确认这批货能用
I just wanna make sure they work.
我全都亲自测试过了
I test all myself.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我就该信你的话
And I'm supposed to take your word for it?
-别…… -别怎样
Hey. "Hey" what?
你不过是个装腔作势的中国佬
Think anyone's gonna miss one uppity Chinaman?
难道不是吗
You got something to say?
一……百……美元
One... hundred... dollar.
你这中国佬有种
You're one ballsy Chinaman, I'll give you that.
一百美元
"One hundred dollar."
你可以滚了
Now get the fuck out of here.
勒令歇业
这些该死的家伙
These fucking bulls.
最近警♥察♥多到让我们不得安宁
Suddenly you can't throw a stick in Chinatown without hitting one.
唐人街警队以前是个笑话
Used to be the Chinatown squad was a joke.
现在半数警力都来打♥压♥
Now they got half the police force cracking skulls.
政♥治♥考量
It's all politics.
洋人想在选前表现强硬
Ducks are just trying to look tough before the election.
干吗害我喜欢的店都停业
Yeah, but why they gotta shut down all my favorite spots, though?
好不容易找到好吃的蛋塔
I finally find a decent egg tart,
没两天高远先生就不见了
and bang, Mr. Gaoyuan is gone, man.
美玲还破坏和约
Meanwhile, Mai Ling breaks the treaty
我们碍于强势警力又不能反击
and we can't even retaliate because of all these damn bulls.
保护费变少
We're losing protection money
成员也在流失
and we're losing guys.
我们要设法避过法规的冲击
Either we find a way to dodge these ordinances
否则就惨了
or we're fucked.
勇骏 大驾光临啊
Young Jun. I am, uh, honored.
别以为我爱来
And I am, uh, pissed off.
你连两周都不付钱逼我跑这趟
I'm only here because my men have come up empty-handed two weeks in a row.
我知道 很抱歉
I know, and I'm sorry,
但上个月店里两度受迫停业
but the bulls shut us down twice in the last month.
眼前谁都不好过
These are tough times for all of us.
但不代表能欠债不还
But that doesn't absolve us of our debts.
付钱换取保护当然好
I'm happy to pay for the protection, but...
但我看不出街坊像受到保护
I don't see that we're protected now.
你确定要这样给我说话
Do you really wanna talk to me like that?
我没有钱能付你
I don't have the money to pay you.
只是实话实说
I'm just telling you how it is.
换成令尊就会谅解……
Your father would've understood.
我父亲不再管事 换我管了
My father isn't running things anymore. I am.
奉劝你别把他扯进来
So if I were you, I'd leave him the fuck out of this conversation.
-要是他看见你这样…… -你这蠢货
If he could see you now... This fucking onion.
冷静 让康仔来处理吧
Hey, let's-- let's let Hong handle this, huh?
交给我吧 你是老大
It's okay. You're the boss.
再怎样也不该由你来收钱
You shouldn't be collecting anyway...
老大
Boss.
跟我说话要注意态度 老头
You better watch the way you fucking talk to me, old man.
处理好
Handle it.
勇骏
Young Jun.
刚才是怎样
What the fuck was that?
什么怎样
What?
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表