剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
除了侮辱我的手下以外
Besides insulting my men.
莫斯利说原集团曾向中国人买♥♥武器
Moseley says the original crew was buying weapons from a Chinaman.
所以我应该会先去拜访王钞
I figured I'd start by paying a visit to Mr. Wang Chao.
阿钞不太喜欢你
Well, Chao is not much of a fan of yours.
或许我该陪你去 帮忙打圆场
Oh, maybe I should come along and help smooth things over.
谢谢 但……
I appreciate that, but...
那可能会把事情搞复杂
that might muddy the waters.
我要照我的方法来 比尔
I need to do this my way, Bill.
好吧
Well...
既然如此……
well, in that case...
小心别受伤 李伊探员
Stay safe, Agent Lee.
我可不敢保证
Afraid I can't promise that.
那至少别送命 好吗
Well, then just for fuck's sake, stay alive, huh?
我全都拿来了
That's--that's all of it.
谢谢 不客气
"Thank you." You're welcome.
谢什么 逼我替你们工作吗
For what? Forcing me to work for you?
提醒你 是你找上门的
Hey, do I need to remind you that you came to us?
对 但只是帮忙 不是加入帮派
Yeah, to get you up and running, not to join your gang.
听我说
Look,
我知道你会怕 但别担心
I get it, but you don't need to worry.
我们会保护自己人
We protect our own.
其实呢
You know,
我父亲也听过一模一样的话
one of you said the exact same thing to my father.
但仅迟付一次款项就惨遭殴打
We missed one payment, and you beat him.
-不是我 -是你们的人
That wasn't me. You wear the same suit.
那种事……
That--
实在不该发生
yeah, that never should have happened.
虽然现在说意义不大 但我很抱歉
I know it might not mean much, but I'm sorry.
弄完来找我
Come find me when you're done.
你能想象住在木屋里家徒四壁
Can you imagine living in a log cabin with nothing but dirt for a floor?
连方便的地方也只是一个木桶吗
Nothing to relieve yourself into but a wooden bucket?
其实可以
Actually, I can.
对不起 我口气太傲慢了
Sorry. God, I must sound so entitled.
不会 美式作风罢了
Not at all. Just American.
画家在吗
Is the artist here?
天晓得
Who knows?
大家不是来看画的
Nobody comes here for the art.
而是来交际应酬
They come here to see and be seen.
以及饮酒
And to drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪 感觉我才是挂在墙上的画
Gosh, it feels like I'm the one hanging on the wall.
别在意 他们只是嫉妒
Don't mind them. They're just jealous.
因为你穿洋服比他们还好看
You wear that dress better than they ever could.
亲爱的
Well, dear,
想引起骚动的话 你已经成功了
if you wanted to cause a stir, you've certainly done it.
非我本意 但有此效果还不错
Not my intention. But a nice fringe benefit.
美玲 他是我先生伯纳德
Mai Ling, this is my husband, Bernard.
幸会
It's a pleasure to meet you.
我才幸会
Pleasure is mine.
伊丽莎整周都把你挂在嘴边
Eliza hasn't stopped talking about you all week.
她说你是了不起的女商人
She says you're quite the business woman.
我是做了些不错的投资
I've made some good investments.
但像你这种地位的银行家 应该不放在眼里
But hardly the sort that would impress a banker of your stature.
贵行金援本市诸多重大建设呢
Your firm finances some of the largest construction projects in the city.
看来你做了研究
You've done your research.
而且你的英语说得真完美
May I say your English is flawless?
你的英语也不算太差
Well, yours isn't too bad either.
你没说她很风趣
You did not tell me she was funny.
她确实很风趣
She's funny.
干杯
Cheers.
伊丽莎潘道顿似乎有个新宠
It looks like Eliza Pendleton has a new project.
容我失陪
Gentlemen.
你认识她
You know her?
中国女人我不认识
The Chinese girl? No.
但伊丽莎总爱表现得很前卫开放
But Eliza's always been determined to seem just this side of the avant-garde.
亚契小姐 对吧
Miss Archer, wasn't it?
真惊喜你还记得
I'm flattered you remembered.
想必你弄丢我的名片了吧
Since I imagine you misplaced my card,
或是没来找我有其他原因呢
or is there some other reason you haven't called on me?
我以为你那天只是聊表礼貌
I thought you were simply being polite.
等你更认识我 就会发现礼貌不是我的作风
When you get to know me, you'll realize I'm rarely, if ever, polite.
真想看你快点打败那个自大狂
I can't wait to watch you knock that smug bastard on his ass.
那我们的目标一致
That makes two of us.
不觉得演人♥民♥公仆这套 很无趣吗
I mean, the whole "man of the people" routine is getting stale, don't you think?
我今天已经受了够多文艺熏陶了
Well, I think I've had about all the culture I can stand for one day.
巴克利先生 奉劝你快来找我
I recommend you call on me soon, Mr. Buckley,
不然我就认为你不喜欢我
or else I might decide you don't like me,
那么我会变得很可怕
and then I'll become intolerable.
你能证明吗
And you can prove this?
信封里的金额应该就是最佳证明
Given the amount of money in that envelope, it shouldn't matter.
但的确有两个人能作证
But yes. We've got two witnesses who can put
塞尔的姻亲去过华人鸦♥片♥馆
Thayer's brother-in-law in a Chinese opium den
而且就在上周
as recently as last week.
刊登出来的话将是一大丑闻
A real scandal, if it were to come out.
若能问证人几个问题 报道会更精彩
The story will play better if I can bring them in, ask a few questions.
不用说也知道他们希望匿名
For obvious reasons, these men wish to remain anonymous.
然而 为求精确报道……
However, in the interest of due diligence,
东西都在里面
everything is there.
对话 日期和时间
Quotes, dates, and times.
我还想了一个标题
I was thinking for the headline,
塞尔选情蒙上烟霾
"Thayer Campaign, Up In Smoke."
不过你才是专业的
You're the professional.
晚安 史崔兰先生
Evening, Mr. Strickland.
不好意思 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
我叫狄伦李瑞 想找你说几句话
Name's Dylan Leary. I need a quick word.
李瑞……
Leary.
劳工阶级的拥护者
Champion of the workingman.
听说你在市议会引起不小骚动
I hear you've been causing quite a stir down at City Council.
我是代表皮尔斯先生来的
I'm here on behalf of Leonard Pierce.
连市议会也找你当打手吗
So now the City Council has got you breaking legs for them, is that it?
我相信你是危险人物 李瑞先生
I don't doubt you're a dangerous man, Mr. Leary.
但既然皮尔斯都特地请你来威胁我了
But if Pierce went to all the trouble to pay you to threaten me, I would at least think
至少他应该说过我从不落单吧
he told you I never travel alone.
他肯定是忘了
It must have slipped his mind.
真糟糕
That's too bad.
不管怎样 我希望你已清楚
Either way, I hope it's becoming clear to you,
我不是你能够威胁的人
I'm not the man you threaten, Mr. Leary.
我是你该谈合作的人
I'm the man with whom you make a deal.
上车吧
Come on.
我们聊聊
Let's have a chat.
原来这就是流氓的休闲活动
So this is what gangsters do for fun?
除了殴打老人以外
You know, when they're not beating up old men.
其实我的兴趣很广
Well, actually, I have many interests.
有时候也会打年轻人
Sometimes I beat up young men.
真不错
Oh, how sweet.
我印好了 钞票早上就会干
I'm done printing. The bills will be dry in the morning.
太好了 我送你回家
Great. I'll walk you home.
谢谢 不过我想拿了报酬就走
Uh, thank you. Actually, I think I'll just take my payment and go.
那么……
Well,
我必须先搜你的身
I need to pat you down first.
勇骏下的令
Young Jun's orders.
他们比较信不过人
They have trust issues.
手举起来
Arms up.
我要……
Just, um--
好了 没问题
Okay, all good.
-给你 -谢了
- There you go. - Thanks.
晚安
Have a good night.
祝你跟木头玩得愉快罗
You have fun playing with your wood.
你当过骑兵
You were in the cavalry?
隶属谢里登的波多马克军团
Served under Sheridan in the Army of the Potomac.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表