剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
Now what Lai and these girls had in Sonoma that's the life they deserve.
你这么说
You say.
但你们的法律不保护我们
But your law is not for us.
法庭上后来呢
What happen in court?
政♥府♥把土地收走了
The government took the land.
也许法律也不保护你
Maybe law not for you either.
史崔兰这种有钱有势的人 永远有办法干预结果
Rich and powerful men like Strickland will always find a way to put a thumb on the scale.
但我们能重建
But we can rebuild.
我找到沿岸更往上的一块地
I found another piece of land further up the coast.
五十英亩 有肥沃土壤
Fifty acres with good soil.
我们明天可以去看看
I was thinking we could take a look tomorrow.
不用了
No.
我不会重蹈覆辙
I not make same mistake twice.
什么意思
What are you saying?
你最好别再来了
Better you not come here anymore.
为了女孩们好
For the girls.
为了女孩们
For the girls?
还是为了你
Or for you?
为了大家
For all of us.
走了……
- Let's go! Let's go! - Move along!
-跟着前面走 -前进
Look at me. Move!
快点给我动起来
I said move your fucking asses. Let's go!
-你们这些鼠辈 快点 -走啊
- Move your asses, come on! - Let's go!
往这边走
- This way! - Come on!
动作快
Come on!
快点 前进
Come on, move it!
通过大门再动手
Wait until we pass the gate.
先干掉持来♥福♥枪♥的条子 懂吗
Then we take out the bulls with the rifles. Do you get me?
懂了
I get you.
快点 往这边走
Come on now. This way.
不准停
Get your hands off me.
停下来……
Stop! Stop! Stop!
-让我过去 -所有人暂停
- Let me through! - Hold here!
怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
你是负责人吗
You're the guy to talk to?
这是法♥院♥命令
Court order. Right?
阿山给你的问候
Greetings from Ah Sahm.
你跟我走
You're coming with me.
他也一起
He come, too.
条件不是这样
That's not the deal.
新条件
New deal.
我没办法带你们一起离开
I can't just walk out of here with both of you.
新条件
New deal.
你在生气 很好
You're angry. Good.
尽管生气
Be angry.
但别做蠢事
But don't be stupid.
我们需要更多时间计划 疗伤
We need more time. To plan, to heal,
因为光愤怒并不够
'cause anger won't be enough.
我保证他会为其作为付出代价
He will pay for what he did to them. I promise you.
但时候未到
But not now.
小黎 你尚未准备好
Lai, you're not ready.
我也一样
And neither am I.
欢迎回来 王八蛋
Welcome back, motherfucker!
痛耶 康仔 你这浑蛋
Fuck on, you dog cunt!
对不起 老大
Sorry, boss.
见到你太开心了
It's just so damn good to see you.
即使你的样子真够惨
Even if you do look like shit.
对 你们也只有现在能赢我
Yeah, yeah. Enjoy it while you can.
我还是唐人街公认最帅的家伙
We all know that I'm still the prettiest motherfucker in Chinatown.
不过说真的
But seriously though,
你们怎么救我出来的
how the hell did you pull that off?
这个嘛……
Yeah...
骏爷
Father Jun.
阿山
Ah Sahm.
康仔
Hong.
谢谢你们救我们出来
Thank you for getting us the fuck out of there.
怎么一回事
So, what's the story, man?
你们怎么会在里面遇到
How... how the hell did you two end up in there together?
康仔 先喝酒
Whiskey, Hong.
喝酒 找女人
Whiskey and sticky.
其他的之后再说
And all the rest can wait.
我自己能走……
I can walk. Come on, now.
先洗个澡吧
You need a bath first.
你又背着我跟人达成协议
You made another deal without telling me.
看起来是那样
I know how it looks
但因为是在预期之外
but I didn't plan this.
阿山来找我的
Ah Sahm came to me.
我将能弥补我造成的损失
I'll be able to pay back what I lost
这应该能安抚长老们 另外顺利的话……
which should appease the elders, and hopefully...
还能跟你弟言归于好
Make peace with your brother.
我常常害你为难
I've put you through a lot.
我知道
I know that.
不过你始终保护着我
But you have always protected me.
保护我可不容易
And I haven't made it easy.
当我独坐在牢房♥里
When I was sitting in that cell, alone
不晓得能否再见到你时
wondering if I'd ever see you again
我发觉你是我唯一信赖的人
I realized you're the only person I trust.
我唯一爱过的人
The only person I've ever loved.
我想要跟你结婚
I want us to get married.
也差不多了 你不觉得吗
I think it's time. Don't you?
我愿意
Yeah, I do.
回来的感觉真好
Yeah! It's good to be back!
等会儿见
See you later?
真高兴你回来了
I am glad you are back.
真是千钧一发
It was a close fucking call.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗
You good?
你跟美玲达成协议
You made a deal with Mai Ling.
你以为我想去找她吗
You think I wanted to go to her?
我只剩那步棋可走
It was the only move I had.
胡说 你手边明明有一叠叠假♥钞♥
Bullshit. You were sitting on stacks of fucking fake cash.
大可收买♥♥那里的每一个警卫
You could have bought every single guard in that place.
我又没有两个月 只有两天
Oh, come on. Maybe if I had two months instead of two days.
你把店拱手让给我们的死对头
You gave away the fucking store to our worst enemy
她碰巧还是你姐
who happens to be your sister!
我该做何感想
What the fuck am I supposed to think?
别跟我谈想法 现在才想动脑
Don't tell me about thinking. Now you wanna think?
你早该动脑了 英明的老大
Maybe you should have been thinking, Leader of the Hop Wei
而不是跟警♥察♥局长起冲突 害自己被抓去关
before you got yourself thrown in a camp for starting a fight with the fucking police chief!
我大可让你被遣送
You know, I could've let them put you on that fucking boat
再顺势接管堂口
and taken over the tong if I wanted to.
得来全不费工夫
It would have been the easiest thing in the world.
这份协议不是因我而起
I didn't make this deal with Mai Ling.
是因为你
You did.
我想扮黑脸 除非你也想当
I was thinking I'd be bad cop unless you feel like playing against type.
威吓对阿钞没有用
Chao doesn't respond to threats.
最好让我假装单枪匹马
Might be better he thinks I'm alone.
那好 英雄交给你当
Okay then. You can be the hero.
我绕到后面 预防他偷溜
I'll head around back in case he gets cold feet.
你该好好考虑锁门了
You should really consider locking your door.
没必要 阿钞是大家的朋友
No need. Chao is friend to everyone.
-喝一杯 -你说有情报 我听听就走
Drink? You sent word you had information. I'd just as soon take it and be on my way.
只谈生意
All business, hm?
没问题 阿钞也是生意人
Is okay. Chao is businessman, too.
-钱带了吗 -先说你知道些什么
- You bring money? - Tell me what you know.
之后再来谈价钱
Then we can discuss a fee.
还以为你想跟阿钞建立新关系
Thought you want new relationship with Chao, no?
我知道你也牵涉其中
I know that you're a part of all this.
我现在又何必相信你的话呢
What I don't know is why I'd believe anything you tell me now.
唐人街已经有太多警♥察♥
Already too many cop in Chinatown.
假♥钞♥引来更多警♥察♥ 对生意不好
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表