剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
给我过来
Come on! Come over here!
我叫你移♥动♥
You fuck.
混♥蛋♥ 快点过去
You, get over there.
你俩去巡走廊 我去楼上查看
You two take the hallway. I'll have a gander upstairs.
这就是和威堂啊
So this is the Hop Wei tong...
唐人街最令人害怕的黑帮
the most terrifying band of highbinders in Chinatown.
看来还最懂穿衣服
They're certainly the best dressed.
知道我看见什么吗
You know what I see?
恐惧
Fear...
软弱
Weakness...
次等人类
Subhuman excrement
身穿绸缎的粪便
wrapped in silk.
各位 给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Gentlemen, show them what we're about!
你觉得他们会笨到在自家印伪钞
You really think these guys are stupid enough to print counterfeits in their own backyard?
至少要眼见为凭 准备好了吗
I reckon I won't know till I look. Ready?
该死 不会吧
Fuck, no.
你觉得像一道密门吗
That look like a secret door to you?
别得意 不适合你
Don't gloat. It doesn't suit you.
看来你有话想说 小子
Looks like you want to say something, boy.
说啊 有话就说
Go on, out with it.
粤语去你的王八蛋
抱歉 我听不懂
Sorry. I... I-I didn't catch that.
去你的王八蛋
Fuck your mother's smelly pussy.
敢说这种话
With stones like those...
你大概是带头的吧
I gather you're in charge.
你想当老大 是吗
So you want to be the big man, huh?
现在给你机会
Now's your chance.
动手啊 小公主
Do it, princess.
来啊 快还手
Come on, make a fucking move.
这里啥都没有
There's nothing here.
我看得出来
I can see that, Bill.
有东西被搬走了 而且是重物
They moved something, something heavy.
肯定有人通风报信
Someone must have warned them we were coming.
可恶
Fuck.
旧金山警♥察♥局
San Francisco Police Department!
去靠墙站好
- Get up against the wall! - Whoa, whoa.
-过来 -怎么了
- Come here. - What?
过来
Come here.
我们被条子包围了
Okay, the bulls-- they've got us boxed in.
现在也回不去
We can't go back.
把车丢着吧 他们可能不会检查
Let's just leave it here. They might not check the cart.
不行 要是被发现 堂口就完了 我得把印版带走
No, if they do, the tong is screwed. I need to get these plates out of here.
看着我……
Look at me. Look at me.
这麻烦与你无关 回家吧 他们不会拦住你
Hey! Hey! This isn't your problem. Just go home. They won't stop you.
那你怎么办
Well, what are you going to do?
我会想到办法的
I'll figure something out.
-不行 这太蠢了 -对
- That is so stupid. - Yeah.
-要想个计划 -我喜欢临机应变
- You need a plan. - I like to improvise.
外套脱掉 他们在找和威的人吧
Hey, take off your jacket. They're looking for Hop Wei, right?
对
- Yeah. - Okay.
乖驴儿 走吧
Hey, let's go.
这里不是你家
This is not your house.
李伊 别冲动
- Hey! - Lee, no.
这里不是你的堂口
This is not your tong.
局长 他挨够揍了
Chief, he's had enough.
你一无所有
You have nothing.
局长
Chief.
-你一无是处 -局长 他挨够揍了
- You are nothing. - Chief, he's had enough.
局长 他没戏唱了
Chief, he's done.
不准你再动我一根寒毛
Don't you ever... lay a finger on me again.
逮捕这家伙
Arrest this man.
他袭击警员
He assaulted an officer.
可恶
Shit.
-右边有更多警♥察♥ -那就走另一边
- There's more cops to the right. - Then go the other way.
-不好意思 -糟糕
- Excuse me! - Aw, shit.
那边的
You there!
继续走 别看他们
Keep going. Don't look at him.
旧金山警♥察♥
San Francisco Police.
我要检查那辆车
I need to check that wagon.
-现在怎么办 -我正在想
- What do we do now? - I'm working on it.
前面的停下来
You, stop!
左转
Turn left.
追上去
Come on, boys.
这里是死巷 我们出不去了
It's a dead end. We can't get out.
他们也一样
Neither can they.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
小姐 你有什么问题
Fuck is your problem, lady?
你们没听见吗
Didn't you hear us?
另一个人呢
Where's the other one?
你的朋友
Your fucking friend...
他在哪里
where is he?
这臭婆娘根本听不懂你说的话
This bitch doesn't understand a word you're saying.
慢慢说也不会有差别
Talking slower ain't going to make a shit bit of difference.
这些人只懂一种语言
There's only one language these people understand.
掀开来检查
Let's take a look.
搞什么
What the fuck?
史东 哈里森
Stone! Harrison!
发生什么事了
What the hell is going on?
快上车 王八蛋
Up you go, you piece of shit.
滚进去
Get in there!
快……出发了
Come on, come on! Let's go!
好 驾车吧
Right, let's move it out!
是阿钞通风报信
Chao tipped them off.
这是唯一合理的解释
It's the only thing that makes sense.
你也一定料到了
You must have known he would.
但我以为会抢先一步
I thought we'd be faster.
你们的新头头真讨喜
Your new boss is a real charmer.
他就是个疯子
He's a fucking lunatic is what he is.
局长本应是你 比尔
You should have been chief, Bill.
我活该
Serves me right.
谁叫我相信巴克利那种人
I should never have trusted a snake like Buckley.
我早该想到的
I knew better!
那伪钞案呢
What about your case?
和威堂此后会秘密活动
Hop Wei will go underground now.
一切回到原点
Back to square one.
别太苛责自己
Don't beat yourself up over this.
那个臭鸡蛋竟然要我们 全副武装从前门进来
That round-headed cunt had us going through the front door, guns blazing.
本来就不可能成功
It was never going to work.
蠢蛋一个
Idiot.
-天哪 -比尔
- Jesus Christ. - Bill.
史东 发生什么事
Stone! What the hell happened?
我们在前面巷子里被两♥个♥中♥国♥佬突袭
We got jumped by a couple of slants in an alley up the road.
和威的人
Hop Wei?
也许吧 但他没穿制♥服♥
Oh, maybe. He wasn't wearing a suit.
他是谁 给点线索
He who? Give us something!
我不知道
Well, I don't fucking know!
他很敏捷 一打五也不当回事
He was fast, though. Cut through the five of us like we were nothing.
身边还有个女的
He had a girl with him, too.
他们用马车搬运某物
They were hauling something on a wagon.
再次看到 你认得出来吗
You think you'd recognize him if you saw him again?
不确定 当时太暗了
I don't fucking know. It was dark.
总之是中国佬 还要我说什么
They were chinks. What the fuck you want from me?
太惨了吧
Fucking hell.
你帮忙看管一下印版
Okay, I need you to watch over the plates
我想想该怎么办
for a little while till I figure out what to do.
你刚才打了一群警♥察♥
You just beat up a bunch of cops.
那是他们自找的
Yeah, well, they had it coming.
所以呢 他们会当没事吗
And what--you think that they're just going to forget about that?
-好 -我们的长相被看见了
- Okay. - They saw our faces.
-我没得选择 -才怪
I didn't have a choice. That is not true.
我们大可逃跑或什么的 我却打了警♥察♥
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表