剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
Are you okay?
我不知道怎么……
I don't know what... what's... I don't know what's go... what...
他迷路了
He got lost.
但人没事
What? - But he is fine.
爸
Dad.
什么
What? What's going on?
拜托 我不知道……
Please, I don't know what... I don't know what's...
没事 你到家了
It's okay. You're home.
这里是你家
This is your home.
-家 -对 没事了
Home? - Yeah. It's okay.
-家 这里 -对
Home. - Yeah. Here?
爸 走吧
Come on, Dad.
我啥都不记得 我谁都不认识……
I don't know what the fuck no more. I don't know what anybody is. I don't know what's going... I don't know.
进屋子吧
Let's go inside. - What...
骏爷 走吧
Come on, Father Jun.
然后他转过来
And then he turned around,
我就朝他的脸揍下去
I punched him right in the face.
你
You.
你知道自己做了什么吗
You have any idea what you did?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你做傻事 活该被打
You play stupid, you get hit.
你的蠢蛋朋友到处炫耀
Your idiot friends here been bragging all over town.
我只是做你会做的事
I just did what you would have done.
我可没那么笨
No, I'm not that stupid.
你差点搞到全面失控
We're this close to all hell breaking loose 'cause of you.
你想再引起暴♥动♥吗
You want another riot here?
如果有必要的话
If that's what it takes.
也许你全程都和你♥爸♥躲着所以忘了
Maybe you don't remember because you were hiding with your daddy the whole time,
但很多人因此而死
but people died. A lot of them.
洋人找尽借口想杀我们
Now the ducks are looking for any reason to kill us
你直接双手奉上
and you just gave 'em one.
如果洋人报复
If they come back,
就是你害死大家
that blood will be on your hands.
转告你朋友
You tell your friends,
谁不安分
anyone else gets itchy
我都会知道
I will fucking hear about it.
懂吗
You get me?
很好
Good.
回家吧
Now go home.
快走
Go, go.
没什么好看的
Show's over.
赶走客人对生意不好
Sending away customers isn't great for business.
我知道
I know.
对不起
Sorry about that.
他做了什么
What'd he do?
一件蠢事
Something stupid.
搞得爱尔兰佬又准备前来肆虐
And now the Irish are ready to come in here and tear things up again.
感觉无可避免 不是吗
Kind of inevitable, isn't it?
也许总有一天吧 但不是今晚
Some day, maybe. But not tonight.
你前几天不是也把谁丢下栏杆吗
Didn't you throw some onion over the banister the other day?
其实是小黎把他踢下去
Technically, Lai kicked him over.
那通常是我的工作
That's usually my job.
对
Yeah.
但据我所知 你自己麻烦就够多了
But from what I hear, you've got your own problems.
话说
So,
你会去美玲的婚礼吗
you going to Mai Ling's wedding?
会
Yeah.
你呢
How about you?
我有件礼服一直想在特别场合穿
I have been saving a dress for a special occasion.
又一件啊
Another one?
你当然有了
Of course, you have.
史崔兰先生
Mr. Strickland.
你一定觉得称心如意吧
You must be quite happy with yourself.
如你所愿 我要退选了
You got what you wanted. I'm dropping out of the race.
真可惜
Well, that's a shame.
你似乎很懂得打选战
You seemed to have a real knack for campaigning.
此前我绝对胜过你
I was certainly thrashing you.
其实真是讽刺
It's ironic, actually.
尽管发生这一切 引人同情的仍是你
How despite everything, you're still the one who warrants pity.
我有我爱的家庭
I have a family I love, things I believe in.
有我相信的价值 你有什么
What do you have?
连个举杯庆祝的朋友都没有
Not even a friend to share a celebratory drink with.
因为大家都知道你究竟是怎样的人
Because everybody knows what kind of man you really are.
至少跟你不同
Unlike you.
一个自以为是 魅力普通 软弱的富家子弟
A soft, entitled man of middling charm who inherited his wealth yet clings to the notion
除了比较会投胎 其他一事无成
that he accomplished something beyond an accident of birth.
你从来不曾奋斗争取任何事
You never fought for a single thing in your life.
所以你这种人 才会总是被我这种人打败
And that's why men like you will always be undone by men like me.
-你听好了…… -我对你已无话可说
Listen to me, Walter... - This conversation's over.
建议你快回家陪伴你亲爱的家人
I suggest you go home and spend some time with that lovely family of yours.
听说该向你道贺了 市长先生
I hear congratulations are in order, Mr. Mayor.
华特 你获胜的样子真帅
Winning suits you, Walter.
对 我知道
Yes, it does.
还好吗 老大
You good, Boss?
不太好 康仔
Not really, Hong.
毕竟……
I mean,
我父亲发疯了
my father's losing his fucking mind
全因我好友坚持逞英雄
because my best friend had to play hero.
现在还替他姐干脏活
And now we're shoveling shit for his sister.
察觉到其中模式了吗
Are you sensing a pattern here?
他也很不想和美玲交换条件
The last thing he wanted was to make a deal with Mai Ling.
他是为了帮你
He did it to help you.
他搞上那个女印刷工也是为了帮我
I suppose he's fucking that printer girl to help me too, right?
我们不是兄弟吗
We're supposed to be brothers.
如今我却要透过美玲得知他的行为
And now I gotta find out what he's been up to from Mai Ling?
狗屁不通
It's fucking bullshit!
我们让太多外人介入了
We've let too many goddamn fucking outsiders in.
和威堂必须排在首位
The Hop Wei has to come first.
但我不确定阿山是否有同感
But Ah Sahm, I'm not sure he believes that.
如果不打打杀杀又能一起赚钱
If we can get rich without dicing each other
合伙也不赖啊
maybe this partnership isn't so bad.
我有时会忘记你有多嫩
Sometimes I forget just how fresh you are, man.
和平不会长久的
Peace never lasts.
与美玲的协议一旦告吹
And when this deal with Mai Ling blows up
我会需要对我忠心的战士
I'm gonna need soldiers who are loyal to me.
然而当说到阿山……
And when it comes to Ah Sahm...
老大 他愿为你出生入死
He'd dice or die for you, Boss.
我不敢确定了
I'm not sure about that.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表