剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
萧
Shaw?
有什么状况吗
What the hell is going on?
萧
Shaw.
想必你是奈莉救的贱♥人♥
You must be one of Nellie's little whores.
你是来寻仇的是吧
Come to take your revenge, is that it?
那就来吧
Well, get on with it.
有两下子
Attagirl.
你大老远跑来
You came all this way.
现在放弃就太可惜了
It would be a shame to give up now.
战士
第三季 第九集
你啊
Bill...
夫人早
怎么回事
What's wrong?
有人来找你
Someone here to see you.
孩子们 上楼去
Upstairs, boys.
比尔 早啊
Morning, Bill.
糟糕
Shit.
是啊
Yeah.
奥哈拉先生
Mr. O'Hara.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor.
你应该知道我为何而来
I assume you know why I'm here.
我刚从收治爱特伍局长的医院过来
I've just come from the hospital where Chief Atwood is laid up.
他声称你攻击他
He's claiming you attacked him.
-他这么说吗 -他无法说话
Is that what he said? - He didn't say anything.
毕竟下巴刚缝合
His jaw is wired shut.
但书面声明的大意是如此
But I have a written statement to that effect.
那并非事实
That's not what happened.
你的前同事们则称局长上班时喝醉酒
Your former colleagues over there claim Chief Atwood was inebriated on duty
并从楼梯上跌落
and fell down a flight of stairs.
你对此说法有异议吗
Would you dispute their assertion?
这个嘛……
I... well...
听起来确实像爱特伍会做的事
that does sound like something he would do...
现在局长一职出缺
Because I'm in need of a new police chief.
但你看来气色也不太好
But you seem a little worse for wear yourself.
所以不晓得你打算接任吗
So the question is, are you up for it?
恐怕你要马上给我答复
I'm afraid I'll require an answer immediately.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我愿效劳
I'm your man. - Good.
很好 你随即上任
You start today.
奥哈拉局长
Chief O'Hara.
谢谢市长
Thank you, sir.
敢问那爱特伍呢
What about Atwood, sir?
上百位华人都送得走了
If we can deport hundreds of Chinese
除掉一位纽约异议者不难吧
I'm sure we can rid ourselves of one New York Protestant.
抱歉要你们匆忙赶来
Hey. Sorry for bringing you here like this.
安全的地方我只想到这里
It was the only safe place I could think of.
什么事 怎么了
What is it? What's wrong?
我去外面等
I'll wait outside.
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
这是最新印好的一批
From the latest batch of chop.
边缘的细节很精致
There's nice detailing around the edges.
很精确了 但不是我印的
It's clean cut. But I didn't make this.
勇骏的人愈来愈上手
Young Jun's guys are getting good.
算是像样 但并不完美
It's passable. It's not perfect.
但快了
But it's close.
你当真认为勇骏会除掉我
And you really think Young Jun's gonna come after me?
我不想冒这个风险
I don't want to find out.
你应该跟我走
You should come with me.
我……
我是应该
I should.
但你不会离开
But you won't.
我也想啊
I want to.
我也想
I want to.
那你最好快点决定
Well, you better decide quick.
欢迎咱们的局长
Hail to the goddamn Chief!
局长 做得好 有你的
There you go, Chief. Well played.
好了……够了
All right. All right. Enough.
回去工作吧 一群懒鬼
Now back to work, ya lazy cunts.
比尔 恭喜你
Congratulations, Bill.
你早该升官的
Long overdue.
李伊 谢谢你
Thank you, Lee.
一群笨蛋
Idiots.
你会陪她离开吗
So, you're going with her?
我不知道
I don't know.
但你在考虑
But you're thinking about it.
若你跟她走 堂口追杀的不会只有她
If you go with her she won't be the only one running from the tongs.
但若我留下 后果会很难看
And if I stay, it's going to get ugly.
和威已经没有我的容身之处
I don't belong in the Hop Wei anymore.
从来就没有
You never really did.
我无法保证外面的世界更好
I can't tell you that what's out there is better.
对我来说不是
It wasn't for me.
但也许该让你自己去发掘了
But maybe it's time to find out for yourself.
你来了
Li Yong.
他们在这里干吗
What are they doing here?
当保镖
For protection.
防范我
From me?
我得单独跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you. Alone.
你当真
You can't be serious.
我们择日再谈吧 等你气消之后
Maybe we should talk another time. When you're not as angry.
你觉得我会伤害你
You think I would hurt you?
我不知道
I don't know.
她被丢在我家门口
They left her on my doorstep.
小黎……
Lai. Lai.
72万5千吨♥的钢铁和混凝土
725,000 tons of steel and concrete
将让美国工业的界线 一路拓展至俄勒冈的森林地
taking the reach of American industry all the way to the Oregon timberlands and back.
很壮观的景象吧
Damn impressive sight, hm?
当然了
Sure.
你不同意吗
You don't agree?
我同意
I do
所以你也差不多该请人了
which is why you might want to start your hiring soon.
进度才不会落后
So you don't fall behind.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
现在巴克利当上市长
Now that Buckley's mayor
这群家伙很快就会被送回中国
it won't be long 'til this lot's on a slow boat back to China.
就算是市长也压低不了钢价
Even the mayor can't lower the price of steel.
除非材料成本降低 否则我请不起美国劳工
Until the cost of materials comes down I can't afford to hire American.
你将别无选择
You won't have a choice.
巴克利会禁用华工
Buckley's gonna outlaw Chinese labor.
谁让他坐上大位的
And who put Buckley in that seat?
我们啊
We did.
未来会放宽的
Allowances will be made.
所以我才不选正直的市长
Like I said, I have no use for an honest mayor.
等等 你答应过会有工作
Hold on. You promised me jobs, Mr. Strickland.
我答应的是合作
I promised you a partnership.
这可胜过一处工地
This is bigger than one job site.
铁路沿途每站会有新市镇 新契机
Every stop along my railroad will create new towns and new opportunities
帮助到那些你代为发声的人
for the men whose interests you represent.
那才是真正能传家的财产
I mean real, lasting wealth...
而不是像一波波涌向美国的外劳 当用过即丢的苦工
not the kind of back-breaking toil that chews up and spits out every new wave of foreigners that wash up on American shores.
你承诺过的
You gave me your word.
你找错人泄愤了
Your anger is misplaced.
你这种人不该住酒吧
A man like you shouldn't have to live in a bar
帮那些不知感恩的醉汉找工作
hustling work for ungrateful drunks.
我会让你成为 旧金山最有钱的爱尔兰人
I'll make you the richest Irishman in San Francisco.
届时你就能随心所欲
Then you'll have the power to do whatever you please.
投资企业也好 看你良心想请多少酒鬼也罢
Invest in industry hire as many barflies as your conscience requires.
我的同胞亟需工作
My people need jobs now...
你的同胞拿双倍工资 只做一半事
Your people do half the work for twice the pay.
我跟你一样不想看见中国人
I don't want the Chinese here any more than you do
但只要他们还在
but while they are here
别怀疑 我绝对利用他们
you better believe I'm going to make a dollar off them.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表