剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
火势大抵扑灭了
Fires are mostly out.
已经没有能抢救的东西
There's nothing left to salvage.
我会驾一辆马车进城去载补给
I'll take a wagon into town, get some supplies.
不用了
No.
我们离开吧
We go...
回去唐人街
back to Chinatown.
这话什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们不属于这里
We no belong here.
我向你保证 史崔兰绝对逃不了制裁
I promise you, Strickland will not get away with this.
他早打好算盘
He already did.
阿苔 慢着 不能带她们回妓院
No, Ah Toy, wait! You cannot take these girls back to the brothel.
-她们好不容易才脱离那种生活 -你保护不了她们
We worked so hard to get them out of that life! You no protect them.
你在这里保护不了她们
You no protect them here.
在唐人街 我可以
In Chinatown, I can.
她们在这里很开心
They were happy here.
没命的话 开心一文不值
Happy mean nothing if you dead.
战士
第三季 第四集
警♥察♥给这里带来麻烦
You have a cop problem.
原本住着一个就够糟了
Bad enough you have one living in here.
现在外面又多一个
Now there's another outside.
简直跟兔子一样会生
Multiplying like fucking rabbits.
密勤局的目标不是我们
The Secret Service isn't interested in us.
警徽就是警徽
A badge is a badge.
我也不喜欢 可是……
Look, I don't like it either, but--
一切都好吧
Everything all right?
都好 杰克和我只是在闲聊
Yeah. Jack and I were just catching up.
我要帮酒吧补货
I got to restock the bar.
没事了吧
You good?
警♥察♥
Hey, cop.
有件事想问问你
Let me ask you something.
你当真在乎她
You really care about her?
是的
I do.
不过都不关你的事
Not that it's any of your business.
但你们影响到我管的事
You are standing in my business--
你和外面那个笑面虎
you and that smiley fuck outside.
如果你像你说的真在乎她
Now, if you care about her like you say you do,
就带着警徽
you will take that piece of tin...
自个儿滚回你的地方
and your lily-white ass and get back where you belong.
敢问是哪里呢
And where's that?
总之不是这里
Anywhere but here.
你化妆的时间比我第三任前妻还久
You take longer to put on your face than my third ex-wife.
下一步是什么
What's our next move?
只要不是笨到不行的伪造者
Well, most counterfeiters, ones that aren't outright idiots,
一开始都先花小钱
spend small at first,
确认能以假乱真后 才敢有大动作
check to see if their bills pass muster before they make any big moves.
那我们就扫荡唐人街
So we sweep Chinatown,
去当地商店查缉假♥钞♥
check for any phony papers in the local shops.
另外有件事
By the way...
往后在局里碰头就好
let's meet at the station from here on out.
好 但我会非常想念 这附近迷人的韵味
Sure, though I will sorely miss your neighborhood's charming aroma.
幸好你来访 否则伯纳德 肯定还在讲他新买♥♥的马
Well, thank God you came by. Otherwise Bernard would still be going on about that new horse of his.
你若见到阿波罗 就会懂我的心情
If you saw Apollo, you'd understand my enthusiasm.
它的父亲在1876年 创下普里克尼斯的赛事纪录
His sire set a record at the Preakness back in '76.
你看吧
You see what I'm dealing with?
亲爱的 美玲会觉得无聊透顶
Darling, you're going to bore Mai Ling to tears.
其实我挺喜欢马的
Actually, I'm quite fond of horses.
小时候 家父常常带我去蒙古马市
My father used to take me to the Mongolian horse markets when I was a girl.
天哪 那里的白色公马美极了
God, they had these gorgeous white stallions.
我还让他答应有天要买♥♥一匹给我
I made him promise to buy me one someday.
鉴赏家 又是女商人
Connoisseur and a businesswoman...
真令人意想不到
you are full of surprises.
那么若太唐突还请见谅
Well, then I hope you'll forgive my boldness,
不晓得我们在艺廊谈的事 您是否考虑过了呢
but, well, I was wondering if you'd given any thought to our conversation at the gallery.
我确实考虑过
Actually, I have.
不瞒你说 你想在唐人街以外 多角化经营并不容易
I'll admit, diversifying your assets outside of Chinatown
但还是可行
will be tricky, but it can be done.
没道理你不能像其他美国人一样经商
There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to conduct business like other Americans.
我同意 规定华人不能当业主 纯粹只是政♥治♥作秀
I agree. The rules barring Chinese ownership are nothing but rank political posturing.
要是更多人跟你意见相同就好了
If only more people here shared your sentiments.
伯纳德会帮你的
Bernard will find a way.
他在这方面很有一套
He's brilliant at that sort of thing.
若以我的个人投资名义 帮你在银行开立资金代管账户
If I were to hold your money in a proprietary account at the bank as part of my personal portfolio,
就能帮你逐渐入主各项产业
I could gradually take positions for you across various industries--
-当然要经过你的同意 -包含哪些产业呢
with your approval, of course. And what kind of industries are we talking about?
铁道 营建 农业
Railroads, construction, agriculture.
商机无限啊
The possibilities are countless,
前提是要承担得起风险
assuming you've got the stomach for some risk.
我想这点不必担心
I think you'll find I've got the stomach for it.
何时能开始
When can we start?
你发觉律动改变时 就要用力点
Do you feel that, when the rhythm changes? That's when you go harder, okay?
好 天哪 这还真难
Okay. I'm not going to be able to get this right.
看你耍双节棍都不会敲到头
You know, you spin those sticks around your head
但转个手柄却……
with absolute precision, but ask a man to turn a crank...
你父亲教你印刷的
Your father taught you this?
他什么都没教我
He didn't teach me anything,
能传子何必传女
not while there was a son to teach.
我自学的
I taught myself, watched him work.
白天看他工作 晚上关店后再实际操作练习
I'd practice on the press at night after we closed shop,
也幸好我偷学了
and it's a good thing I did,
因为我弟弟是个蠢蛋
'cause my brother turned out to be an idiot.
要是我没插手帮忙 印刷行早倒了
And if I hadn't stepped in, we would have lost the shop,
不过将来还是他继承
which he's going to inherit anyway.
那为何还学
So why learn, then?
在美国 没有一技之长的华人女性 最后不是去当妓♥女♥
A Chinese woman in America without a skill is either going to be a prostitute
不然就是被当成妓♥女♥遣返
or ends up being labeled one and deported.
你想过回去吗
You ever think about going back?
回中国
To China?
没想过
No.
你想过吗
Why? Do you?
不再想了
Not anymore.
虽然我父亲并不完美
You know, my father isn't perfect...
但他牺牲一切带我们来美国
but he sacrificed everything to bring us here to America.
不管目前为止过得多惨
And in spite of how awful it's been,
我依旧认为这里充满了机会
I still really think it's the land of opportunity.
我们这种人只是得更努力去寻找而已
People like us just need to try a little bit harder to find it, that's all.
看来旧金山自有其魅力
I guess San Francisco has its charms...
不包含恨不得我们死的人
aside from all the people who want us dead.
我不打算永远待在这儿
I don't plan on staying here forever.
我父亲病了
My father's sick, and--and when he's gone,
等他仙逝后 这里也不值得我留恋
there isn't going to be anything left keeping me here.
不回中国 也不待在唐人街
So no China, no Chinatown.
那你要去哪儿
Where will you go?
也许去北方吧
Maybe north, I think.
听说那里有大♥片♥廓土
I hear there's a lot of open spaces out there.
我或许能找到想做的事
Maybe I'll find something I like
闯出一番名堂
and make something of my own.
我必须没收这张钞票
With this, I have to confiscate it.
多谢……抱歉
I'm sorry.
我绝对不再吃唐人街的食物了
I will not be eating in Chinatown.
那个其实……很好吃
Those are actually pretty good.
查到什么吗
Any luck with him?
他钱箱里就一张十元美钞 验出反应
He only had one ten in the till. Came back queer.
-要被收走时显得不太开心 -可想而知
Wasn't too pleased about parting with it neither. No, I imagine he wasn't.
我们干脆分头查完这一区
I figure we split up, work the rest of this block,
再扩大搜索范围 找出模式
then expand our grid. Pattern will emerge.
或许就有迹可循了
You can hang your hat on that.
我懂其他警♥察♥为何不喜欢你了
I can see why the other cops didn't like you.
你真是卖♥♥命工作
You actually work for a living.
今天的纪事报有则有趣的报道
I saw an interesting article in the "Register" today,
原来塞尔的姻亲有鸦♥片♥瘾
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表