剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
- I couldn't. - I insist.
试穿看看吧
Why don't you try it on?
好看的晚礼服有备无患
You never know when you might need a good evening dress.
祝贵堂口永远强盛
May you outlive all your enemies.
李勇 我知道美玲想吸收我们
Li Yong, I know Mai Ling wishes to absorb us,
但我另外有个提议
but I have a different proposal.
我们同意让龙志 接收三兄弟堂所有的生意
We acknowledge the Long Zii's takeover of all Three Brothers' businesses.
但作为交换 我们不改堂口名
But in exchange, we will retain our name
原本地盘上的秩序和规费 也依旧归我们管
and control of all enforcement and collections in our territory.
杀了他们
Kill them.
阿江
Kong!
够了
Enough!
你们知道我的为人
You all know me.
听清楚了 加入龙志才能让唐人街进步
Make no mistake. Joining the Long Zii is the only path forward for Chinatown,
是为了所有人好
for all of us.
告诉你手下
Tell them.
看来她让你变成孬种了
She may have your balls in a box,
但永远别想叫我低头
but she'll never have mine.
我明白了
I understand.
我不喜欢被跟踪
I don't like being followed.
对 你表明得很清楚
Yes, you've communicated that very clearly.
密勤局
Secret Service?
你听过我们
You've heard of us?
很好 省得我再解释
Good. That'll save me some time.
我花四个月追查伪钞案到旧金山
It took me four months to trace the counterfeit plates to San Francisco,
又两个月查出印刷到销赃的运输路线
two more to locate the operators and the transport routes from print to distribution.
可惜逮到人时 伪钞印版已不见
Unfortunately, by the time I actually caught up with them,
相关人等也几乎都死于枪战
the plates were gone, and most of the operators went down shooting.
此事与我何干
What does this have to do with me?
最后一个生还者说 他老大曾跟中国人买♥♥枪
The last surviving idiot told me his boss had been buying guns from the Chinese.
所以我才来
So here I am,
找熟悉这地区的人聊聊
talking to a man who knows the terrain.
你要找唐人街警队
You need the Chinatown Squad.
我不是警♥察♥了
I'm not a cop anymore.
为了让咱们比较好聊 你先假设当我虽不如上帝全知
It might help you with this conversation if you just assume I know a little less than God,
但总之知道很多
but a lot more than you think.
我知道所有唐人街警队的事
I know all about the Chinatown Squad,
也知道你揍了上司后辞职的事
and I know you quit after socking your superior in the jaw.
所以我觉得你这家伙不一样
I'm guessing that makes you a different sort of fella,
是能合作的那种人
the kind I could work with.
没兴趣
Not interested.
你一定有兴趣
Sure, you are.
是哦 为什么
Yeah, why is that?
我能保证你不被上铐抓回乔治亚州
Because I'm the one man who can keep you from being dragged back to Georgia in chains.
我说过 要当我近乎全知
Like I said, assume I know a lot more than you think.
别紧张 李伊 先听听我的提议
Relax, Lee. Here's my offer.
你带我深入唐人街 找到遗失的印版
You guide me through Chinatown, help me find those missing plates,
我就帮你清以前的烂摊子 一劳永逸
and I clean up your Georgia mess permanently.
挺好的 不是吗
Be nice, wouldn't it,
在这里和黑美女安享人生
to live a quiet life out here with that pretty colored girl,
从此不再担惊受怕
never looking over your shoulder again?
我因杀人遭到通缉
I'm wanted for murder.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
孰能无过呢
Nobody's perfect.
给你一个晚上
Take the night.
好好考虑一下
Think about it.
再联络
I'll be in touch.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表