剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
你不必跟他一起沉沦
You don't have to go down with him.
我说真的
I mean that.
别担心
Don't worry.
不会的
I won't.
那个人跟你先生是朋友吗
This man, he was friends with your husband?
道格拉斯应该没朋友吧
I don't think Douglas Strickland has friends.
但本市正在发展时 他说服佛瑞德投资其营造业
But he convinced Fred to invest in his construction business just as the city was taking off.
因此一起赚了不少钱
And they made a fortune together.
现在他想要你的土地
And now he want your land.
其实他以前还想要我
You know, he used to want me too.
他大概不曾释怀被我拒绝吧
I don't think he ever got over the rejection.
至少他品味很好
At least he have good taste.
他能买♥♥这里吗
He can do this?
别担心
Don't worry.
道格拉斯就爱虚张声势
Douglas likes to puff out his chest,
但他清楚我的律师很难搞
but he knows my lawyers can tie him up for years.
他会找替代路线的
He'll find another route for his railroad.
我不会让女孩们遇上事情的
Hey, I won't let anything happen to our girls.
如果他还是想追求你呢
And what if he still want you?
没想到你是会吃醋的人
I didn't take you for the jealous type.
不是吃醋 但你们就是郎才女貌
Not jealous. You two make very handsome couple.
别乱说了
Oh, shut up.
感觉他的小孩会很可爱
He look like he make good baby.
拿回去给家里 好吗
Take this back to your family, okay?
拿回去给家里 拿好
Here you go. Take it back to your family. Here you go.
别一下子花光
Don't spend it all at once.
谢谢……
All right,
拿回去给妈妈 好吗
take this back to your mommy, okay?
怎么回事
What's going on?
帮助之前受禁令影响的一些店
Just helping out a few places that got hit by the ordinances.
-谢谢 -越快帮他们重新站起越好
Thank you. I figure the sooner they're back up and running, the better.
瞧我得到什么
Check out what he gave me, guys.
一个烟斗
It's a pipe!
你何时抽烟斗了
Since when do you smoke a pipe, Hong?
现在开始抽罗
Since right fucking now, I guess.
怎么了
What's up?
没事 我以为要谨慎行事
Nothing. I just thought we were being careful.
我们是啊
We are.
计划是添购战力和烟膏 不是让街上充满假♥钞♥
Muscle and molasses. That's what we agreed on. Not flooding the street with fake chop.
好 你不希望我打老人
Okay, so you don't want me roughing up old men,
也不希望我给街坊钱
and you don't want me giving them money either.
-看来我一点也不懂事吧 -我没那个意思
I guess I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, do I? That's not what I'm saying.
是吗
Oh, really?
因为你的口气就像在斥责
'Cause it sounded like you were calling me out.
别这样 有话好好说
Hey, guys, come on. Take it easy.
我出来摆阔是有原因的
I'm not out here swinging my dick for no reason, man.
我在洗钱
I'm washing the money.
商家用我给的钱进货
Businesses buy inventory with the chop that I give them.
客人来买♥♥东西 真钞流回我们的口袋
Customers buy their shit, and real money flows back into our pockets.
顺便赚得几个傻蛋的信任更好
And if a few fucking onions think I'm God's gift, even better.
懂了吗
Get me?
可恶
Fuck, man.
我知道你想帮忙
I know you're trying to help,
但让我来顾全大局 好吗
but let me handle the big picture shit, all right?
你让那女孩继续印钞票就好
You just make sure that girl keeps printing.
因为那是目前最重要的事
Because right now, that's all that matters.
今天进度如何
How'd we do today?
跟昨天一样
Same as yesterday.
六块印版只能印这么快
I can only go so fast with six plates.
我想说你可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
这次感觉成果会很不错
Those--those are gonna be some good ones. I can tell.
真难吃
These are terrible.
不可能 那是唐人街最好吃的饺子
What? No. Those are the best dumplings in Chinatown.
如果你是在农场长大的话
Yeah, maybe if you grew up on a farm.
我的确是在农场长大
I did grow up on a farm.
那就难怪了
That explains a lot.
你对农场有意见吗
You have something against farms?
没有 我对这些饺子有意见
No, I have something against these dumplings.
我要去买♥♥别的吃
I gotta get something else.
那我必须跟你去
Well, then I need to come with you, so...
我也得知道你的秘境饺子馆才行
if there's some top secret dumpling spot, I need to know.
好 随便你
Okay, suit yourself.
我父亲以前会说这个睡前故事 你听过吗
My father used to tell us this one at bedtime. Do you know it?
我小时候没睡前故事可听
I didn't really have bedtime stories growing up, you know?
那是雷公 掌管雷电的神明
That's Lei Gong, God of Thunder.
玉皇大帝知道祂脾气暴躁
Jade Emperor knew that he was an angry god.
所以给祂一把斧头
So he gave him an axe
教祂如何召唤雷电
and taught him how to conjure thunder.
但问题是祂召唤雷电时
But the problem was, when he made his thunder,
天色常变暗 无法每次都看得清楚
the skies got dark and he couldn't always see what he was doing.
有天 一个叫电母的年轻女子 把饭洒到河里
One day, there was a young girl named Dianmu throwing rice into the river.
雷公盛怒之下 意外一雷劈向她
In his blind rage, Lei Gong accidentally struck her down.
害死一个无辜女子
He'd killed an innocent girl.
玉皇大帝非常生气
And Jade Emperor was furious.
祂让电母复活 变成强大的女神
So he resurrected Dianmu, making her this powerful goddess.
而雷公的惩罚是得娶她来当内助
And as punishment, Lei Gong had to marry her so she could help him.
电母在天上双手举镜
And she held mirrors in the sky,
制♥造♥闪电好让雷公看清楚
making lightning so he could see.
因此闪电才总是比雷声早到
And that is why lightning always comes before thunder.
所以有开心的结局
So it has a happy ending.
哪里开心了
How is that happy?
你想想嘛 这算爱情故事
Well, think about it. I mean, a love story.
她让雷霆猛兽变得更好
She made the thunder monster better.
变得更会劈人吗
Better at killing.
而且电母又无从选择
And it's not like she had a choice in the matter either.
谁都无从选择
Nobody gets a choice.
或者你只是讨厌自己的选择
Or maybe you just don't like the choice you made.
我在那场暴♥动♥中看见你
I saw you at the riot.
你像个复仇天使下凡
You came in like some avenging angel.
来拯救我们
Here to save us.
但你后来跟勇骏来印刷行讨债时
But then you come to my shop with Young Jun to collect, and...
我才发觉你不是天使或勇士
I realized you're not an angel or a warrior.
你只不过……
You're just...
是个打手罢了
Some hatchet man.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to let you down.
也许还不算太迟
Well, maybe it's not too late.
要做什么
For what?
做出不同的选择
For you to choose differently.
你又歌♥又舞
You sing, you dance
你爱搞浪漫
You love to romance
你仿佛总有着拿手绝活
You seem to know just what it's all about
宝贝 你让我神魂颠倒
Ooh, baby, you knock me out
当你使眼色 我像被催眠
When you roll your eyes, I seem hypnotized
你做的一切 让我疯狂爱恋
Everything you do thrills me through and through
若你也爱我 那我要大声说
So if that's the way, then I have to say
我会永远爱着你
I'll always be loving you
你的吻 你的微笑
You kiss You smile,
没错 我会永远爱你
and yes I'll always love you,
但我仍有点迟疑
but I'm still in doubt
宝贝 你让我神魂颠倒
Ooh, baby, you knock me out
这是你房♥间吗
Is this your room?
好爽
Oh, fuck.
这烟斗是真的 或只是装模作样
Okay, is the pipe authentic or an affectation?
什么叫装模作样
What's an affectation?
你像初来乍到 多久前来的
Well, you seem pretty fresh. How long ago did you cross?
几个月前
A few months ago.
来当打手吗
To be a hatchet man?
不是
No.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表