剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
很高兴和你又是盟友
it's nice to be your brother in arms again.
我们好久没有并肩作战了
It's been too long since we fought on the same side.
我同意 兄弟
I agree, brother.
我们两个堂口能长年和平了
Our friendship kept the peace between our tongs for many years.
是啊
Yes, it did.
要是和威也有这种朋友就好了
If only you had a friend like me in the Hop Wei.
和威堂已经一天不如一天了
The thing is, the Hop Wei are less of a threat today than they were yesterday.
可能吧 但阿山还是一样危险
Maybe. But Ah Sahm is no less dangerous.
不用烦恼阿山
Don't worry about Ah Sahm.
不当堂主的好处就是不用烦恼
The beauty of no longer being the head of a tong is that I don't worry about anything.
交给你了
I leave that to you.
其实呢……
You know,
龙志死后 我们都以为你会继任
we all believed you would take over when Long Zii died.
你跟老先生不是有共识吗
Wasn't that your understanding with the old man?
美玲对堂口的贡献远远大于我
Mai Ling has done more for the tong than I ever could have.
我不配当堂主
I'm not a leader.
敬龙志
To Long Zii.
敬龙志
To the Long Zii.
只想跟你说我还没放弃
Just wanted you to know that I'm still holding onto it.
假如你想回来的话
In case, you know, you ever wanna come back.
我用得上你 考量到新局长等等
I could really use you, what with this new chief and all.
还以为新局长应该是你
I thought you were supposed to be the new chief.
我也这么以为
I thought so too.
巴克利先生却有其他想法
Mr. Buckley felt otherwise.
很遗憾 比尔
I'm sorry, Bill.
我不会回去
But I'm not coming back.
真像我老婆说的话
Now you sound like my wife.
她还住在姐妹家
She's still at her sister's?
我原本计划当上局长
The plan was, I was gonna be chief
离开唐人街
and out of Chinatown,
她就会回家
and she'd come home.
现在我不知道怎么求她回来了
Now, I have no idea how to get her back.
比尔 我让你免费喝酒已经亏了
Bill. It's bad enough you drink for free.
若你还想挖角 小心我打断你的腿
If you start recruiting, I'm gonna have to break your legs.
是 老板
Yes, ma'am.
我要担心你吗
Do I need to worry about you?
不用特别担心
No more than usual.
那就好
Good.
你遇到了好女人
That's a good woman you've got there.
她甜得像偷尝的蜂蜜
Sweet as stolen honey.
但也懂得驾驭人
But she can ride the rough string.
好 就当你表示认同罗
Right. I assume that was you agreeing with me.
有空再聊
I'll be seeing you.
她会回家的
She'll come back, Bill.
再给她一些时间
Just give her time.
她也是这么说你的事
That's what she said about you.
事实证明 你们都是笨蛋
Turns out, you're both idiots.
这是什么
What's this?
你新的木材进价
Those are your new lumber prices.
我昨晚去找过桑德森
I paid Sanderson a visit last night.
你对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
协商一番
I negotiated.
现在你有余裕能雇爱尔兰劳工
And now you have the margins to hire Irish labor.
他会照这个价格
He'll honor these numbers?
会的
He will.
虽不能完全填补差额
They don't completely bridge the gap,
但确实给了我转元空间
but they do give me room to maneuver.
不过你的人要和中国人一起工作
You understand your men will be working alongside the Chinese.
他们愿意吗
Will they agree to that?
雇用多少人
How many men?
十五个
15.
二十个
20.
好
Done.
晚上好
Good evening.
这是想干吗
What the fuck is this?
注意了
Watch out.
注意什么 王八蛋
Watch out for what, motherfucker?
那个
That.
给我过来
Hey, you!
浑蛋 想来抢劫啊
Hey, asshole. Think you're gonna rob us?
等一下……
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
天哪
Oh, God!
一分钱一分货罗
You get what you pay for.
钱呢
So where's this money?
-本来在这里 -你耍我吗
- It was right here. - Are you kidding me?
这里没半毛钱 阿钞
I don't see any money, Chao.
这是什么玩意儿
What the hell is this?
更好的东西
Something better.
什么意思
The fuck are you talking about?
我父亲常说赚钱最快的方法……
You know, my father always said, the best way to make money...
就是印钞票
is to make money.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表