剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
Thought your problem fixed.
我也以为 结果我们都错了
So did I. Turns out we were both wrong.
忘了杀哪些堂兄弟吗
Is there a cousin you forget to kill?
我真好奇何事 能让和威跟龙志把手言欢
The Hop Wei celebrating with the Long Zii. I'm just wondering what could bring them together like this.
婚礼啊 探员
Wedding, Agent Lee.
华人也会结婚的
Chinese people get married too, you know.
我猜是更有利润的事
Well, I'm guessing it's something more profitable,
假设堂口一起合作印钞好了
and if the tongs are working together, printing money,
有个中立的人谈事 再合理不过了
let's say, it stands to reason that they'd need a neutral party to broker that deal.
真如此的话 那就是了
If so, then yes.
阿钞
Chao.
别这样 我们能互相帮忙
Come on. We can help each other here.
我们互相帮忙过了
We already help each other.
阿钞 我一定会破案
I'm gonna close this case, Chao,
若你涉案 等我侦破 你一样会被捕
and if you're still involved when I do, I'll take you down as well.
我不会好过 但职责所在
I won't feel good about it, but I'll do it.
不会好过 是吗
Not feel good, huh?
李伊探员 你真是个怪人
You are strange man, Agent Lee.
有时犯法 有时守法
Sometime break law. Sometime follow law.
有时救人 有时杀人
Sometime save life. Sometime take life.
但阿钞知道你的过去
But Chao know what you come from.
也许不好过是因为你很困惑
Maybe you not feel good because you confused.
也许拔掉警徽你会好过些
Maybe you feel better without badge on your chest.
如果改变心意
If you change your mind,
你知道上哪儿找我
you know where to find me.
否则我建议你避开江湖事
Otherwise, I'd advise you to steer clear of tong business.
人人适用的好建议
Good advice for anyone.
我不管美玲怎么说
I don't give a shit what Mai Ling says.
我要拿回属于我的东西
I'm taking back my property,
而且你还欠我利息吧
and I figure you owe me interest.
传说中的阿苔现在搞一次要多少‥
What's the going rate now for the great Ah Toy's legendary pussy--
可恶
Fuck!
你咬掉我的鼻子
You bit off my fucking nose!
你还好吗
Whoa. You okay?
我讨厌婚礼
I hate weddings.
他叫马修
His name is Marcel.
什么 他以为自己是西班牙人吗
What? Does he think he's Spanish or something?
那好像是法文名字
It's French, I think.
中国人取名马修
A Chinese guy named Marcel.
老大
Boss.
爸 你在外头做什么
Dad, what are you doing out here?
吹吹晚风
Enjoying the night air.
穿着睡衣吗
In your pajamas?
-康仔 -在 老太爷
Hong? - Yes, sir?
-闭嘴 进屋里去 -是 老太爷
Shut up and go inside. Yes, sir.
陪我坐坐吧
Sit with me.
我能抽吗
May I?
你为何出来外头
So why are you out here?
我觉得自己一直睡睡醒醒
I feel like I keep waking up over and over.
不断作梦 梦醒却没记得半个
From one dream into the next, and I can never remember any of them.
我努力回想 但脑子太混沌了
I try, but it's all...sand.
不过当我今晚走来外面
But tonight, when I woke up out here,
是回来后我首度觉得身心正常
I felt like myself for the first time since we got back,
而我很担心一觉过后又故态复萌
and I keep thinking, if I get up, it's all gonna slip away again.
你只是发烧 会好转的
It's just the fever. It'll pass.
你母亲讨厌我抽烟
Your mother hated when I smoked.
如果我身上有烟味 她就会生气
If I smelled like smoke when I saw her, she'd get pissed,
头抬得老高 怒视着我
jaw would stick out. Her eyes would turn black.
我忘了穿裤子出来
I'm out here with no pants,
但却记得那种事
but that, I remember.
你会健健康康的
You're going to be okay.
等你像我打打杀杀这么多年后
When you've scrapped as much as I have,
打败仗之前是会有预感的
you know when you're losing the fight.
你们去哪儿了
Where you coming from?
美玲的婚礼
Mai Ling's wedding.
她终于决定嫁给李勇了
So she finally decided to marry Li Yong.
对
Yeah.
看他又能撑多久
Let's see how long he lasts.
他不会有事
He'll be fine.
他是跟随者
He's a follower,
不像美玲还有她弟弟
unlike Mai Ling and her brother.
阿山跟他姐不一样
Ah Sahm's not like her.
他的心思也许在别的东西上
His intentions may be different, but in the end,
但到头来 那种人绝不会乖乖顺从
a man like that will never accept being led.
所以他永远是个威胁
So he'll always be a threat.
他最近是惹不少事
He's been fucked up lately.
但他绝不会觊觎堂主位置
But he would never challenge me for the tong.
我之前也这么评价你
That's what I said about you.
走吧
Come on.
外头凉
It's cold out here.
再待一会儿就好
Just a little bit longer.
好吧 爸
Okay, Dad.
霍雷斯 有什么事
Horace. What's going on?
比尔
Hey, Bill.
你今天开始做会计 如何
Thought I'd start you in accounting today. How's that sound?
我以为要靠实力升迁
Thought I had to work my way up.
我太太有不同意见
My wife thought otherwise.
你管过分类帐吗
You ever reconciled a ledger?
没有
Don't think so.
重点就是记下我们欠谁 和谁欠我们
The important part is keeping track of who we owe and who owes us.
这概念你应该不陌生
I'm sure you're familiar with that concept.
艾莫斯会教你怎么做
Amos over here will help you out.
只要你会基础数学♥运♥算‥
As long as you can do basic math,
大抵就没问题
you should be fine.
当前月份填这儿
Current month goes here,
开票填这儿 收款填这儿
invoicing here, received here.
有任何差异填这儿
Any discrepancies go there.
-差异代表‥ -我知道代表什么
And "discrepancy" means the difference-- I know what it means.
当然了
Sure.
这些代号♥对应所有常用厂商
Now, these codes correspond to all the vendors we use regularly.
如果清单上没有 你就写在底下
If it doesn't come up on that list, I want you to write it down at the bottom,
下班前拿给我
bring it to me at the end of the day.
如果有问题 尽管问
If you any questions, ask.
慢着
Wait.
这样就行了
That'll be all.
闪开
Out of my way.
美玲
Mai Ling!
江柏 怎么了
Kong Pak, what is this?
吴今和众长老被杀
Wu Jin and the other elders are dead.
我也差点没命
I barely survived!
我友善接纳你 让你当顾问
I offered you friendship and a seat at the table,
你却背叛我 想怂恿我先生与我反♥目♥
and you betrayed me. You tried to turn my own husband against me.
李勇 睁开眼睛吧
Li Yong, open your eyes.
如果你不阻止她 那就让开
If you won't stop her, get out of the way,
由我来
and I will.
在她做了这一切后
After everything she's done,
你竟然还愿意为她而死
you are still willing to die for her.
开始吧
Begin.
拜托 住手吧
Please stop.
我警告过你 她绝不会罢手
I warned you. She'll never stop.
所以我也不行
So I can't either.
长老们会灭掉我们
They would have destroyed us.
你知道的
You know that.
我下了决定 让你不必苦恼
I made the choice so that you wouldn't have to.
这么做是为了我们
I did it for us.
让我静一静
Leave me alone.
我们现在自♥由♥了 李勇
But we're free now, Li Yong.
离开
Go!
你有事瞒着我
You're not telling me something.
他们因抢劫被捕 你去关说 反而害他们吃上伤害罪
They were busted for robbery. You went in, and now they're set to stand for assault!
基利 冷静
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表