剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
旧金山 1878年
-滚回去 快滚 -中国佬 滚回去
- Go home! Get out of here! - Chinks, go home!
中国佬 滚回去 中国佬 滚回去
Chinks, go home! Chinks, go home!
滚回去
Go home!
把中国人赶回去
滚回去 滚回去 苦力工
Go home! Go home, you fucking coolie!
中国佬
Hey, chink.
你们好 兄弟们
我叫王舟
你们的新老板 刘庭
欢迎你们来到旧金山
刘庭和美国人携手合作...
中国佬 滚回去 中国佬 滚回去
Chinks, go home! Chinks, go home!
你们勤奋工作 不要搞事
就可以回去当有钱人
把你们的文件交给移♥民♥官检查
因为刘庭承担了你们的路费...
所以你们前四个月的工资用来还债
四个月后...
给我让开 天啊 这些人真臭
Get out of my way. Christ, these people stink.
你们就可以开始发财了
快他妈把包打开 废物
Open the fuckin' bag, you punk.
真不明白这些垃圾
I don't understand how the little shits
怎么能忍♥受自己的味道
can even stand to be around themselves.
清虫 你能闻到自己身上的味道吗
Hey, Chingchong, do you smell yourself?
能吗
Yeah? Yeah?
我跟你说话的时候不许走 清虫
You don't walk away when I'm talking to you, Chingchong.
靠 他要从地上捡起来吃
Shit, he's gonna eat it off the dirt.
你干什么呢
我肚子饿
别捡了
快起来
我说了 别捡了
他怎么回事
What's with this one?
要为你的小兄弟出头吗
You sticking up for your little buddy over there?
我问你问题呢 中国佬
I asked you a question, slant.
-他什么都听不懂 -是吗
- He don't understand shit. - Yeah?
他最好快点学
Well, he better learn it fast,
如果他现在不回答我
because if he don't answer me now,
我就让他的高档衬衫沾满自己的血
he's gonna bleed all over that fancy shirt of his.
换做是我 就不会打第二拳
I wouldn't do that again if I were you.
傻♥逼♥中国佬会说美语
Fucking slant can talk American!
我♥操♥ 再来一次
Holy shit. Do it again.
说点别的
Say something.
我坐船穿越半个地球
I didn't travel halfway across the world in that damn boat
不是给几个白猪找乐子的
just to amuse a few fat white fucks.
好了
There.
我说了
I said something.
你以为会说美国话
You think because you speak American,
就能骂我吗
you can talk shit to me?
不得不说 这样骂你更方便
Well, you have to admit, it helps.
得让这个傲慢的中国佬明白自己的身份
This uppity chink needs to learn his place.
你觉得你能打得过我吗
You think you can take me on?
不应该这么问
That's the wrong question.
是吗 那应该怎么问
Oh, yeah? What's the right one?
应该问 你真的想试试吗
The right question is, do you really wanna find out?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker.
第一季 第一集
你带我去哪儿
我是在帮你 相信我吧
别说话 保证有你的好处
-你好 -你好吗
- Hello. - How are you?
你会说英语
我外公是美国人
这种事最好保密 明白吗
去你♥妈♥的♥ 什么鬼臭牌
阿舟 怎么样
这个葱头是谁
这个葱头可不简单
相信我 他的本事不小
Trust me, he's got serious skills.
我刚才看他打倒了三个移♥民♥局的壮汉
I just saw him take out three immigration bulls.
动作很快
Fast as shit.
如过无人之境
Went through them like they weren't even there.
不是吧
No shit.
三个人
Three of them, huh?
这家伙是练家子
This one, he's very well-trained.
所以我先把他带这来了
I thought I'd bring him here first.
刚来美国
Just crossed?
就今天
Today.
知道我们是什么人吗
You know who we are?
知道 红黑装束 合威
Yeah, black and red. Hop Wei.
三个壮汉
Three bulls, huh?
我才不信呢
Nah, I don't think so.
看来他们不是雇你来动脑子的
I'm guessing they don't pay you to do the thinking.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
Fuck did you say?
这臭葱头皮痒痒啊
This fucking onion's itchy.
我喜欢 我喜欢
I like it. I like it.
老规矩
The usual?
这...
So...
就是那个新来的
this is a new one?
阿舟说他会打架
Chao says he can scrap.
阿舟有时候挺难搞的
Chao can be a fucking pain in the ass,
但是这方面他一般不会看走眼
but he's generally right about these things.
-你叫什么 -阿杉
- What's your name? - Ah Sahm.
从哪儿来
Where are you from?
佛山
Fo Shan.
跟谁学的功夫
Who trained you?
李强师♥父♥
Sifu Li Qiang.
堂口之间要开战了
War is coming between the tongs.
如果你能打 我们就收
If you can scrap, you're in.
小尊会带你安顿下来
Young Jun will get you settled.
我们明天开始操练你
Tomorrow we'll start to work you
看看你有什么本事
and then see what you're worth.
阿杉
Ah Sahm.
是我刚从船上下来吗
Did I just get off a boat?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我问你 是不是我
I asked if I was the one
刚乘船跨过大海
that just crossed the salt on a fucking boat.
不 不是你
No, you're not.
对 不是我
No, I'm not.
我是中国城
What I am is the boss
最有势力的堂口的老大
of the most powerful tong in Chinatown.
而你是
What you are
两万五千个
is 1 in 25,000
中国穷鬼中的一个
broke Chinese fucking nationals
我刚用一瓶劣质葡萄酒的价钱把你买♥♥下了
I just bought for the price of a shitty bottle of wine.
我告诉你 虽然这是显而易见的
I tell you this, at the risk of stating the obvious,
但还是提醒你 你就是个臭葱头
to remind you that you are a fucking onion!
臭葱头从我面前退下前
And before a fucking onion turns away from me,
最好鞠躬
he'd better fucking bow.
警告你
A word of warning.
跟尊爷说话最好小心点
You wanna be careful how you speak to Father Jun.
是啊
Yeah.
他一向都是屁♥股♥着火的样子吗
Does he always have that stick jammed up his ass like that?
对 我最清楚 因为他是我父亲
Yes, and I would know, since he's my father.
见鬼
Shit.
-我没有不敬的意思 -真的吗
- I meant no disrespect. - Really?
因为听起来你就是这个意思
'Cause it sounded like that's exactly what you meant.
-不 我... -"不 我..."
- No, I-I-- - "No, I"--
我逗你呢 伙计
I'm just fucking with you, man.
不过他真的是我父亲
Not the part of about him being my father.
我没骗你
That part's true.
我是一个妓♥女♥
I'm the spawn of a whore
和中国城最有权势的老大的后代
and the most powerful boss in Chinatown.
谁也想不通我怎么长得这么俊
How I got this pretty is anybody's guess.
听我说
Look.
尊爷是挺凶狠的 好吗
Father Jun can be a hard-ass, okay?
因为他是货真价实的老大
That's because he's the real deal.
鸦♥片♥战争期间 他跟英国海军对打
He scrapped against the British navy during the Opium Wars.
上海之战
Battle of Shanghai.
一艘破烂渔船和几门劣质大炮
A fishing junk with a couple of shitty cannons
对抗一艘英国♥军♥舰
against a British warship.
他游过去用一把剑把舰上所有人
He swam over and diced the whole fucking crew
都砍了
with a sword.
重点是
Point is:
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表