剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
好吧 虽然跟《鹰影》不能比
Well, it's no Hawk's Shadow,
但皮尔逊斯佩克特也有其独特魅力
but Pearson Specter has its charm.
你要是不愿意 我们可以再看一遍《海滩》
If not, we could always rewatch Beaches.
那还是算了
Yeah, we're not gonna do that.
好吧
Mm- mm. Okay, fine.
谢谢 -有我在 宝贝
Thank you. Aw, I got you, baby.
妈妈 我天啊
Ah. Mama, come on.
这太好吃了
This is amazing. Uh...
奥吉绝对会爱吃
And exactly what Augie wanted.
那我们就放心了
Well, that's what we were hoping for.
嘿 嘿
Mmm. Hey, hey, hey.
不 你不用 -不不不
No, you don't, you don't have No, no, no, no, no.
你总是一次又一次让我们担惊受怕
Time and time again, we've come so close to losing you.
妈妈 我这不在你面前吗
Mama, I am right here.
我会没事的
And I'll be okay.
只不过这一次
This time was just a- -
有一点不同
a little different, you know?
我有时会发现自己
I am having trouble
我有时会发现自己
I am having trouble
辨别不出真实和虚幻
telling up from down sometimes.
但是 呃
But, uh...
这一刻
This.
此时此刻 是非常真实的
here and now, this is very real.
但你脑子里的那些东西也真实存在
Byt then, so is everything that's going through your head.
也许你现在应该把精力
I mean, maybe now you try and focus on
集中在能做什么上
what you can do
而不是你本来可以怎么做上
and not what you might have done.
我在努力了
I am trying.
只不过 在很长一段时间内 我都告诉自己
Jyst fora while there, Itoldl myself,
一旦这个案子结束了
orjge this gase was over
一切都会迎刃而解
everything woyld fajl into place.
你知道吗 可是
Yoy know? But, uh,
正是因为我这种想法
me, thinking that way, I
最后才把一切都搞得一团糟
I ended up just making a mess of everything.
一次先解决一个问题 科德尔
One thing at a time, Cordell.
你只要选择先解决什么
You just need to choose where you start.
你不会在做
Don't tell me
佩雷兹家小孩的童年美食吧
that that is a Perez kids staple
厨房♥水槽煎蛋卷
"kitchensink omelet"? -
哦 本 之前凯莉
Oh, Ben. Between Kelly earlier
在加上现在的你
and you now, I just- -
我都不知道该说什么了 -不
I don't know what to say. - No.
你是我妹妹 你受伤了
You're my sister and you're hurting.
我必须要来照顾你
I'm gonna be here.
我理解你现在的感受
And I understand what you're going through.
怎么了 卡西
What is it, Cass?
我的伤痛跟
I can't compare this
你在卢卡斯那经历的伤痛相比 不值一提
to what you went through with Lucas.
听着 无论再过几个月 还是几年
Look, whether it's years or months,
这些伤痛会永远伴随你
this loss will stick with you.
因为你不仅失去了他 还失去了
Because it isn't just about him, it's about
你计划中的未来
losing the future you were planning.
所以 你得试着把精力放在眼前
You just have to try and focus on what's ahead.
你在工作上拼了很久
You've been working so hard.
副队长的面试是不是快到了
Aren't those lieutenant interviews coming up?
对 就是今天
Yeah, they're today.
我本来满脑子都是这个 直到
It was all I could think about until.
现在我都不知道自己该如何感受
And now I just don't know how to feel,
或者如何做了
or what to do.
等等
Wait a second.
你做了我们小时候的煎蛋卷
The omelet we had as kids,
想要用香味疗愈我
the aromatherapy you brought.
你在对我用怀旧的心理战术
You've employed nostalgic mind tricks.
请进
Come in.
爸
Dad?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我走在外面走廊上
I- I- I felt like a total weirdo
感觉自己就像个怪人
walking down that hallway.
这对一个成年男人来说
That is probably a healthy reaction
也许有这种感觉才对
for an adult man to have.
说得对
Fair.
嘿 我就是想来看看你
Hey. I- I- I just wanted to- to- to check in with you,
大一快结束了
you know? Almost the end of freshman year.
你今年达成了很多重要目标
So many milestones this year for you.
顺便问一下 说到你弟
For your brother. By the way,
你觉得奥吉在经历了这一切之后
how do you think Augie is- is feeling about graduating?
对毕业会是有什么感觉
You know, after everything?
我觉得他很久以前就该长大了
I think he had to start growing up a long time ago.
所以毕业也就是个仪式吧
So this is just ceremony.
是啊
Yeah.
他之前说过一些话
He mentioned something earlier
让我开始思考
that got me thinking.
经过这次绑♥架♥后
And after this abduction- -
这次绑♥架♥
"This abduction. "
确实是大事
That is...oof.
听着 我不知道奥吉怎么想
Look, I don't know what Augie really thinks,
但我敢说 他需要你的出席
but I'd be willing to bet he just needs you to be there.
我当时就是这么想的
I know it's all I wanted.
斯黛
Stel
那次不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
我觉得我最后 也得偿所愿了
And I ended up where I was meant to be, I think.
我这一年所经历的一切
And everything that I went through this year,
都与你无关
it wasn't about you.
那个项链 那些秘密 所有这些
The necklace, the secrets, all of that,
都是我一人的主意
I did that on my own.
也许吧
Maybe.
不是也许 是真的
Not maybe, it's true.
虽然你或许有一点点的错
Though I guess it may be a little bit your fault,
毕竟人们常说
since people always say that. -
有其父必有其女
You are your father's daughter?
差不多吧 -是啊
Something like that. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
嗯
Um...
就算你有些地方遗传了我
If you get anything from me,
我不想让它给你带来危险
I don't want it to be running into danger.
你知道吗 我做了一个一个梦
You know, I- I had this, uh, this- this dream sort of,
梦里的情况对你不一样
and, uh, things were different for you.
你妈妈还活着
Your mom was still here,
而我没有
and I kind of wasn't.
你知道 也许 -爸
You know, maybe- Dad.
千万别觉得换你死掉会更好
There's no version where you being gone is better.
那会是一种不一样的痛苦
That would just be a different type of pain.
我依然需要我爸爸
I still need my dad.
我永远在你身边
You'll always have me.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你是怎么
How did how did you...?
我们还没有读
We didn't read them.
一开始没时间读
We didn't have time,
后来感觉不该读
and then it just, it didn't feel right.
我知道你是来道歉的
I know that you came here to apologise,
但我不需要你的道歉
but I don't need that.
也不需要这些道别
I don't need these goodbyes
也不想知道那个版本的你对我说了什么
or whatever that version of you had to say to me.
但也许你需要
But maybe you do.
也许在那之后
And then maybe after that,
我们再想想接下来怎么相处
we can figure out where to go from here.
你有过意识到自己
What is a situation
做了错误决定的时刻吗
in which you realised you made the wrong call?
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表