剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
斯黛
Stel.
看到你站在这儿 我心里真是松了口气
You have no idea how relieved I am to see you.
我被掳走前 听到的最后消息是
Last thing I heard before I was taken
你离家出走了
was you...you ran away?
你真的
Did you really
不辞而别 一个人跑出去
go off on your own without telling anyone
去 去 去找那条项链了吗
to -to -to chase down some necklace?
你在想什么呢 宝贝女儿
What were you thinking, baby girl?
怎么了
What?
你不觉得
Don't you think...
你这么问有点虚伪吗
I mean, isn't it a little hypocritical?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
爸爸 我不确定我能做到
Dad, I'm not sure that I can do this.
我不确定我能做到
I'm not sure I can do this.
你什么都可以告诉我
You -you can tell me anything.
我只是做了你会做的事
I only did what you would've done.
和你做过的事
What you did.
斯黛 我是个骑警
Stel, Im a Ranger.
而你只是青少年
You re a teenager.
爸笆
Dad
我是个成年人了
I'm an adult.
不再是小女孩了
I'm not a little girl anymore.
你得学会接受这一点
You're gonna have to learn to accept that.
你今天就要去上班
You going in today?
这么快
Already?
这么快
Already?
早啊
Good morning.
是的
Yeah.
你是来给我送咖啡的吗
You bring one of those for me?
我该卧床休息
You're supposed to be in bed.
我试过了 不管用
Yeah, I tried that. Uh, wasn't working,
所以我想到一个更好的主意
so I came up with a better plan,
医生也允许我上班
Uh, doctors cleared me for work.
医生也允许我上班了
Uh, doctors cleared me for work.
是在你悠着来的
Mm, with the understanding that
情况下
you'd be taking it easy.
我会悠着来的
And I will be.
我不会跑出去抓坏人
I'm not gonna be out there chasing bad guys,
只是跟坏人谈谈 -对 跟豺狼谈
just talking to oneRight. The Jackal.
那个想杀你的连环杀手
The serial killer who tried to murder you.
对他你怎么可能悠着来呢
So, how exactly is that taking it easy?
他的真名是科尔·提尔曼
His real name is Cole Tillman.
截止到目前 他一直都
And, so far, he's waived
拒绝请律师 也就是说他愿意开口
his right to counsel, which means he's willing to talk.
这只是暂时的 但等他请了律师
For now, but once he lawyers up,
我们就什么也问不到了
we lose access.
科迪 我们得谈谈
Cordi, we need to talk.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
上周
Last week.
你说你要在办公室加班
You said you were staying late at the office,
甚至留在那里过夜
you might even be sleeping there.
但事实并非如此 你去汽车旅馆开了房♥间
But that wasn't true. You got a motel room.
这还不是最糟的
And that's not even the worst part.
最糟的是 你陷入了困境
The worst part, worse than lying,
却件么都没说 这比骗我糟糕
is that you were struggling and you never said anything.
听着 洁丽 我是不想给你添麻烦
Look Geri∫didn't want to burden you.
添麻烦 科迪
Burden me? Cordi...
我知道你一直在忙着开新店
I -I know how busy you've been with the new Side Step --
哇 所以你现在说得
Oh, wow. So, now you're making it sound like
好像都是我的错
this is all my fault.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我当时满脑子只有一个念头
All I coyld think about was
就是抓住这家伙 我魔怔了
trying to catch this guy. I got obsessed.
我不想把这种能量带给你
I didn't want to bring that energy around you.
带给任何人 但是好在
Around anybody. But, hey. -
现在都结束了
It's over now.
是吗 真结束了吗
Is it? Is it over?
科迪 我从俄克拉何马回来后 我们几乎没说过话
Cordi, we've hardly even spoken since I got back from OKC.
你说得对 你说得对
Yoy're nght, you're right.
我 我很抱歉
Ilm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
I -fmsorry.
这段时间来
You deserve
你绝不该受到我如此的对待
a whole lot better than what Ive been giving you lately.
你你 你
Yoy -yoy -you, uh
她值得最好的
She deserves the best.
你值得最好的
Yoy deserve the best.
我不想揪着这事不放 好吗
I -I don't want to make this a whole thing, okay?
我不想揪着这事不放 好吗
I -I don't want to make this a whole thing, okay?
我 我真的很厌倦
I...I'm just really tired
刚从创伤中走出 就被迫做出重大决定
of making big decisions fresh off of trauma.
所以 我们
So, let's just
抽出一点时间 好好消化一下这些情绪 好吗
take time to process all of this, okay?
抽出一点时间 好好消化一下这些情绪 好吗
take time to process all of this, okay?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
那就今晚 吃完晚饭后 行吗
So, tonight, after dinner. Yeah?
到时再看吧
We'll see.
这样的一天
*This is a day*
充满悲伤和
*Filled with sadness*
痛苦
*And pain*
和我从未体会过的
*And sorrow and shame*
悲伤和羞耻
*Like I've never known*
我为什么不能
*Why can'tI*
在第一次
*Get it right*
或第二次时 就把事做对
*Oη the first, the second time*
那么第三次
*Will the third*
还会是虚度的一生吗
为 Be a wasted life? *
我们应该再试一次吗
*Should we try again? *
应该再微笑一次吗
*And smile again? *
屏住我们的呼吸 祈祷
*Hold our breath and pray...*
你好 我是大卫·卢纳
LUNA: Hi, you've reached David Luna.
听到这条信息 说明你想我了
If you're hearing this, it means you miss me,
所以请留言吧
so leave a message. -
天啊 我真是疯了 嗯
Oh, my God, this is crazy, um...
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
还有 我
And I...
我需要告诉你
I need to tell you how s...
我有多懊悔
sorry I am...
没有先赶到那座坟
that I didn't get to that grave first.
我有多懊悔
And I'm sorry
我没能及时赶过去救你
that I didn't get there in time to save you.
我有多懊悔
And I'm sorry...
没能找到机会
that I never got the chance
告诉你 我
to tell you I...
我爱你
I love you,
一颗蒙尘的心
*A heart that is stained*
这是为了爱
*This is for love*
我们祈祷
That we pray*
哦 这是为了爱
*Oh, this is for love*
这是为了爱
*This is for love*
我们努力
* That we try*
我们祈祷
*And that we pray. *
所以 我们现在知道
JAMES: So, as far as we know,
科尔·提尔曼 别名豺狼
Cole Tillman, aka the Jackal,
涉嫌实施了八起谋杀案 但
is responsible for eight murders, but
知道某件事之 与在法庭上证明这一点
there's a big gap between knowing something
之间存在很大的差距
and being able to prove it in a court of law.
我是说 这个家伙
I mean, the man was...I mean...
他极为谨慎
He was meticulous.
他从未在犯罪现场
He never left a shred of DNA
留下任何DNA或指纹
or even a fingerprint at any of his crime scenes,
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表