剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
为什么非要找一条遗失多年的项链
then searching for something that's been lost for years.
我知道
WITT: I know that.
我也希望能多给你一些答案 可是我不知道
I wish I had more answers for you, but Idon't.
这都是你做的
You did all this?
真是有其父必有其女
Like father, like daughter.
怎么
What?
你突然之间跑到我这里
You show up here, out of the blue,
向我寻求帮助 我凭什么相信你
asking for my help. Why should I trust you?
你可以不信我 可是这也改变不了
You don't have to, but that's not gonna change
即将发生的事
what's about to happen.
如果按你说的话
If I'm hearing what you're saying,
那么杀死我们并不能让她得偿所愿
then killing all of us isn't gonna get her what she wants.
想让我们乖乖办事有很多折磨我们的办法
There's a lot more painful ways to motivate us.
我和奥古斯特查到这条项链
August and I were able to track the necklace
跟我霍伊特叔叔有关
back to my Uncle Hoyt.
在他手上吗 -他死了好几年了
He has it? - He died, years ago.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
可是就算知道这些
But even with all of this,
我们还是不知道从何处下手
it still doesn't get us any closer.
不能让她知道 我告诉她
She can't know that. I told her- -
你告诉她什么了 你干了什么
You told her what? What did you do?
只有告诉她你快找到了
Telling her that you were close was the only thing
我才能给我们争取时间
that I could say to buy us some time.
她打算杀了我 斯黛拉
She was gonna kill me, Stella.
可能也会杀了你 还有萨迪
Probably you too, and Sadie.
威特 我不知道这条项链会在哪里
Witt, I have no idea where the necklace is.
万一被她发现了会怎么样
What's gonna happen when she finds that out?
所以我们得想办法
Thajts why we need to think.
肯定有什么线索我们遗漏了
There has to be something we're missing.
我叔叔偷项链的那一夹
The day that my uncle stole the necklace,
他跟一个叫杜克的银行劫匪见了面
he met with a bank robber named Duke.
如果我们想知道答案 我们只能当面问他
If we want answers, we're gonna have to ask him directly.
所以我们只要找到这个叫杜克的
So ajll we have to do is find this Duke guy.
该走了 -敢报♥警♥他死定了
We've got to go. Go to the cops, and he's dead.
在大学停车场找到了他
MIKE: Found him in the UCAS parking garage.
乔安娜 我可以解释 -拿到了吗
Joanna, I can explain...- Do you have it?
我们正在去拿的路上 然后
We were on our way to get it, then.
那就是没有拿到咯
Ah, so that'd be a no, then.
不好说 伙计
I don't know, buddy.
我都一个月没你的消息了
I hadn't heard from you in a month of Sundays,
你突然又说能给我想要的东西
but now you tell me you can get what I want?
再见了 笨蛋
Goodbye, nimwit.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, waitl
我能拿到 今晚就能 我发誓
I can get it. By tonight. I swear.
我可以现在杀你 也可以今晚再杀你
I can kill you now, or I can kill you tonight.
对我来说没什么区别
It makes no difference to me.
可是如果你浪费我时间
But if you are wasting my time,
我就会慢慢折磨你
I will kill you slowly.
不让你好死
And painfully.
还有那个牛仔姑娘一起
And that little cowgirl, too.
对了 你骗了我那么多次
And by the way, you lied to me, several times.
不可能就这么放过你的
That cannot go without consequences.
乔安娜 求你 我能拿到的
Joanna, please. I can get it!
我可以明天就给你
: I can get it by tomorrow!
我发誓 求你 不要
I swear! Please! No! No!
2 我有时对着天空尖叫 AQLYZBFu
*I scream at the sky sometimes* KOTENTALNATOIES
着肯定是豺狼
WALKER: That's gotta be the Jackal.
感谢你过来 -应该的 伙计
Uh, thanks for coming. - Yeah, of course, man.
我知道队长叫你回家休息你很沮丧
I know you were frustrated after Cap sent you home.
所以 -哦
So...Oh.
不过我看你还是在调查
But I see that you're still at it, anyway.
是是
Yeah, yeah, well, uh灬
你有那个
Uh, you- you have that, uh,
新证据吗 从动物园查获的
the new evidence? The stuff from the zoo?
没 抱歉 伙计 我试过 可是没拿到
No, I'm sorry, man. I tried, but I couldn't get it.
证据已经被清点 并且严加看守 所以
It's inventoried and tightly secured, so...
对
Right.
是啊
Yeah.
哎
Ay- yoy- yoy.
你具体是在寻找什么
What are you looking for specifically?
我也不确定 有点抓瞎
Not really sure. Kind of just grasping.
什么
What?
特雷 这太荒唐了
Trey, this is ridiculous.
你知道 豺狼还在逍遥法外
You know, the- the Jackal is still out there,
我差点就抓到他了
and I was so close.
我不该待在家里 特雷
I shouldn't be here, Trey.
我应该回总部 继续追踪这个大坏蛋
I should be at headquarters, tracking down this monster.
什么
What?
你知道我和凯西在负责吧
You know Cass and I are on this?
是 当然 不过 特雷
Yes, yes, of course, but, uh, Trey,
我为了这个案子忙活了这么久
I've been working this case for- for so long.
这么多年对案情的了解别人是无法复♥制♥的
I mean, years of knowledge that can't just be recreated.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我不介意
None taken.
你有没有想过 队长叫你休息一下是对的呢
You ever think that Cap was right about taking a break?
慢慢来
Taking it easy?
是 是
Yeah. Yeah.
也许他说得对
Uh, maybe- maybe he was right.
也许你说得对
Maybe- maybe you're right.
也许我应该 不要再想这个事
Maybe I should, uh, get my mind off this.
也许我应该去跑个步
Maybe I'll go for a jog.
想办法整理一下思绪
You know, try and clear my head?
这就对了 -对
There you go. Uh, yeah.
是 这是个好主意
Yeah, That's a good idea.
知道吗 我也想跟你一起
You know what? I would join you,
不过 我还得回总部
but, uh, I got to head back to HQ
对 没事 没事 -呃
Yeah, all good. All good. TREY: Uh...
不过走之前要先拿点艾比答应给我的果酱
but not before I get some more of that jam that Abby promised.
她给你留在厨房♥里的 -好了 兄弟 谢谢
She left it for you in the kitchen. Yeah. All right. My man. Thank you.
你怎么不跟这家伙一起
Why don't you take this guy with you?
看起来他应该去跑一跑
Looks like he could use a little jog.
我觉得 跑步其实还不错
I, uh, I think a jog actually would be nice,
我们可以呼吸一些新鲜空气我也
'cause we could get some fresh air, and I could
可以为我昨天说的那些向你道歉
apologize to you for being so harsh yesterday, man,
对不起我 -不 不用
I'm- I'm sorry aboutNo, no, no, no.
利亚姆 应该是我向你道歉
Uh, Liam, uh, I should be the one apologizing to you.
我应该道歉 你看到我整天像以前那样忙于工作
I should. Uh, it's totally fair for- for you to be worried
为我担心是完全应该的 不过我没有
about me spinning out like I was before, but I'm not.
我很好 我没事
I- I'm good. I'm okay. Uh, uh...
我保证 我跟以前不一样
I promise. I'm not.
你一直都支持着我
And you've always had my back,
帮助照顾我的家人 各种帮忙 所以
with- with my family, with- with everything, so...
我应该感谢您
I should be thanking you.
好了
AlI right, man.
嗯 -我会一直支持你的 好吗
Yeah. - I always will be, all right?
我知道 -那我们去跑步
Yeah, I know. How about that jog?
现在不行
Ah. I can't right now.
抱歉 没时间
Sorry. No time.
可是你刚才说 你刚才跟特雷说
But you were just, you were just telling Trey
你想去跑个步的
that you were gonna go on a jog...
我对特雷那么说是想让他告诉詹姆斯 免得替我担心
Yeah, I said that to Trey so he wouldn't narc to James,
不过我还有很多事要做
but I- I got a lot of work to do.
下次吧 讨厌鬼
Uh, next time, Stinker.
好 -好
Okay. All right.
一说好下次一下次去
Next time. - Next time.
嗨 特雷 带带我
Hey, Trey. Wait up.
嘿 我刚才说你需要跑步是开玩笑 你知道的吧
Hey, you know I was just kidding about you needing a jog, right?
知道
Yeah.
不是 我不是找你说这个
jo, no, it"s not, it's not about that.
是关于科德尔 他好像有点不对劲
It's about CordeilUh, he seems a little off.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表