剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
: Let's go now.
我们走
Let's go.
科尔迪
: Cordi
我们走吧
let us go.
就是这儿 坟就在这里 但已经被填上了
That's it. That's the grave, but it's filled.
你是说这可能是沃克 -是的
You're saying that could be Walker? - Yes.
天啊 卢纳怎么不见了
Oh, my God. Where's Luna?
佩雷斯 快去找他 快
Perez, go find him. Go. Go!
找到他了吗 天啊 科尔迪
Got him? Oh, my God, Cordi.
科德尔
Cordi! Cordelll
帮我把他扶起来
Help me prop him up.
嘿 我们在这里 -他在这里
Hey, hey. We're here. He's- he's there.
什么
What?
他说得对 他就在那里
He's right, he's right there.
大卫
CASSIE: Davidl
去吧 我来扶着你 -我去了
Go. I got him. Go. I'm on it.
有我在 伙计 有我在
I got you, buddy, I got you.
不 不
: No. No.
不 不
: No. No.
大卫 大卫 大卫
David, David. David.
我在这里 我就在你什么吧
I'm here. I'm right here.
我就在这里
I'm right here. I'm right...
你能行的 -不是我们能行 我们能行
You got this. - No, we've got this. We've got this.
好吗 坚持住 呼吸 呼吸
Okay? Hold on. Breathe. Breathe.
呼吸
Okay. Breathe.
离我近一点 不要走
: Stay close. Stay close.
我哪也不去 好吗
I'm not going anywhere, okay?
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
来吧 我们走 我们走
Come on, let's go. Let's go.
我们离开这里 好吗
Let's get out of here, okay?
吻我 吻我
Kiss me. Kiss me.
你盔甲的重量
*Your armored weight*
可以夷平一个帝国
*Could level an empire*
陪着我 求你了
Stay. Stay. Please.
有着易碎的刺
*With brittle ends*
哦 求你了
: Oh, please...
我没有扣动扳机的
*And I couldn't find it in me*
最后勇气
*To finally pull the trigger*
哦 这让我痛苦
*And it killed me*
是的 让我十分痛苦
*Oh, yeah, it killed me. *
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表