剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
他什么反应
How'd he take it?
我 不知道
I...don't know.
听我说 佩雷斯
Look, Perez.
我知道这句安慰可能没用
I know it's cold comfort,
但每个参与此案的人 都有过这一刻
but this happens to everybody who works this case.
即便是我
Even me.
好吧 这是我给自己留的尖货儿
AII right, only top shelf for this occasion.
专门应对这种场合的 单麦威士忌
Got a, uh, single malt I squirreled away, for me,
然后 再来瓶手工有机姜汁啤酒如何
and how's about an artisanal organic ginger beer for you?
可以 可以吗
Cool, cool? - Yeah.
哦对了 问个严肃的问题
By the way, serious question:
什么东西有俩大拇指 还会是你跟凯莉
What has two thumbs and would be the best godfather
新宝宝的好教父
to your and Kelly's new kid?
这个家伙
This guy.
我记住了 好的
I'lI remember that. - All right.
好嘞
AlI right.
呃 今晚
You know, this, uh, tonight
今晚特别地开心
it was really special, man.
是吧 咱们来喝一杯
Yeah, yeah, I- I'lIl cheers to that.
直到我发现 你当着我的面撒谎
Right up until I learned you were lying to my face.
所以 这算什么
So, what?
你在这儿稳住我
You're, like, babysitting me
让其他人都在外面调查豺狼吗
while everybody else is out looking into the Jackal?
多久了
How long?
你们背着我
How long have you been investigating
调查豺狼多久了
the Jackal behind my back?
好吧 你得明白
Okay, you got to understand, uh,
一开始只是一个直觉 好吗
it was just a hunch at first, okay?
我这么做是为你好
I- I was doing this for you.
你还记得卡洛斯·门多萨吗
You remember Carlos Mendoza when you- -
我不想听你
I have very little interest in how
为背叛我找借口 科德尔
you rationalized this betrayal, Cordell.
我问你多久了
I asked you how long.
所以是我婚礼那晚吧 卢纳警探给你打了电♥话♥
So, my wedding night, Detective Luna called you.
那么久之前吗
Is that how far this goes back?
你正要去度蜜月
You were about to go on your honeymoon,
我不想让你担心 得了吧
I didn't want to worry- - Oh, please.
得了吧 我能应付得来
Please. I would've survived.
怎么 你觉得我会离开凯莉
What, you think I would've left Kelly
飞回奥斯汀吗
and flown back to Austin?
凯莉也没怀孕
Kelly's not pregnant.
我不知道
I- I don't know.
这个都是有可能的 我不知道
I mean, both things could be true, I don't know.
她也知道这事 对不对
She knows too, doesn't she?
听着 我得去犯罪现场了
Look I got a- a crime scene to get to, so...
你给凯西打电♥话♥吧 她会告诉你的
You can call Cassie, maybe she'll catch you up.
就算你真的信任他
Even if you did trust this guy...
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我知道 我知道 你只是想帮他
I know, I know, you just want to help him.
这和信任他不一样 我明白
It's not the same as trusting him, I get it.
我想说的是
All I'm saying is...
以为他是自己杀的
must've been really awful
这种感觉一定很糟糕
thinking you might've killed him.
是的
Yeah.
所以这次不能再那样了
Which is why this time needs to be different.
是啊
Right.
所以我们才要一起行动
That's why we got to stay together.
你可能还不知道
I mean, you probably don't realize it
毕竟你这段时间都在上大学
being away at college and all,
但我现在加入了新兵预备训练营
but I'm doing this, like, boot camp readiness thing,
练得跟海豹突击队员一样了 你知道么
so I'm- I'm basically a Navy SEAL, you know?
我收到你短♥信♥了
I got your text.
你决定帮助我了 我感激不尽
I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help.
不只是我
It's not just me.
还有赛迪吗
Sadie?
奥古斯特·沃克
August Walker.
威特·麦卡锡
Witt McCarthy.
所以 咱们从那儿开始呢
So, where do we start?
当我走进一个房♥间
* When I walk into a room*
人人都嘲笑我
*And everybody laughs at me*
很高兴知道 你看懂了一半的我
*I'|I be satisfied to know you knew the better half of me*
当我韬光养晦时
*And when I have to play the fool*
甚至没人知道我名字
*And no one even knows my name*
当生命的时钟滴答作响
*And when the clock of life has ticked away*
我要说的话早已昭然于世
*I'|I have said the things that I came to say*
世界做出最后的呻♥吟♥
*And when the world has groaned its final groan*
你会愿意让我
*Will you be satjsfied to find me waiting*
一个人在天堂等你吗
*In heaven all alone*
当我眼中的光芒褪去
*And when the light in my eyes fades away*
就变得无药可救了
*And there's nothing left to save...*
看来你们要把情况跟我说说了
Guess it's time to fill me in on a few things.
当命运的时钟滴答至1万天
*When the clock of life has ticked away*
便是你做我妻子的那一天
*You will be my wife 10, 000 days...*
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表