剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
那就好 “再续前缘“
Ah, good...the reconnecting.
不仅是跟老婆 也是跟我的
Not just at home, but also with my...
呆子老搭档
dork of an old partner.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
好吧 该你击球了 好
AII right, your shot. All right,
你 你跟赛迪说了什么
What'd you- - What'd you say to Sadie?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你可以走了
Now leave.
好吧 就关我的事
Um, okay, it is my business, actually.
因为她也是我的朋友
Okay? She's my friend, too.
你为啥要不告而别 斯黛
And why'd you ghost me earlier, Stel?
而且我音乐设备卖♥♥掉的钱
You're not getting out of paying me
你得还给我 可别想赖账
for my music stuff, if that's what you think.
现在请你离开好吗
Now will you please just leave?
我本来都要走了
Okay, well, I was about to
直到见你还钱这么干脆
until you just did that.
我还真有点担心了
Now I'm, like...like, actually worried.
我要见个朋友 好吗 你得赶紧走了
I'm meeting a friend, okay? So you can't be here.
好吧 斯黛拉 我不是来要钱的
Okay, Stella, I- I didn't come for the money.
我是因为担心你才来的
Okay, I came cause I was actually worried.
我已经处理好了
I've got it under control.
你随时都能向我求助 你知道吧
I hope you know you can always ask for my help.
想想我们经历的一切
Considering everything we've been through.
从偷车贼手里偷回了那辆野马
You know, stealing the Mustang back from those old car thieves,
给被扣为人♥质♥的利亚姆叔叔做手术
dofng surgery on Uncle Liam to save his life
挽回了他的命
while being held hostage.
一起熬过了妈妈的去世
Making it through Mom's death.
斯黛拉 我真心觉得
I honestly feel like I only survived
自己之所以挺过这一切
those things, Stella, because
是因为我们互相支持着对方
because we had each other's backs.
答应我 要对我接下来说的话保密
Promise me you won't say a word of what I'm about to tell you.
黑帮管事人说 艾米妈妈就是在这片树林
That's the grove up there where the gang enforcer said
注射的毒品
Amy's mom shoots up.
天 真希望泰拉只是去哪儿寻欢作乐了
God, I hope Tara's off on a bender somewhere.
你发现上一名受害者时 也是这么想的吗
Is this what it felt like when you found the last victims?
是也不是
Yes and no.
老实说 豺狼造成的后果
Honestly, it's what the Jackal leaves behind- -
对幸存者的伤害 比任何名片
survivors more than any calling cards-
都令人不安
that's truly disturbing.
我想 这就是把詹姆斯队长搞崩溃的原因
I think that's what messed up Captain James so badly.
对 我有所耳闻
Oh, I heard something about that.
是一个小孩叫 亨利
About a boy named...Henry.
跟詹姆斯的儿子一样大
Same age as James's son.
那孩子在发现他爸被活埋在他家后院后
Kid was pretty messed up after finding his dad buried alive
精神深受打击
in his own backyard.
父亲当时还没咽气 但已经脑死亡
The dad hadn't flatlined yet, but he was brain- dead.
脑干依然在指挥肺部咳嗽 所以
And the brain stem still tells the lungs to cough, so,
詹姆斯第一个到达现场后
well, when James was the first to arrive,
他发现亨利还在努力地抢救他父亲
he found Henry still trying to resuscitate his father.
那件事后 詹姆斯似乎卯了一股劲儿
James seemed to need to fix things
要帮亨利寻求正义
so badly for Henry after that.
卢纳 这里
Luna! Over here.
你发现什么了
What do you got?
你跟洁丽怎么样了
So, how's it going with Geri?
挺好的
WALKER: Good.
挺好的 非常好
Uh, great, great.
我是说
I mean, it's kind of like, uh
我跟洁丽
Geri and I, we're- we're...
开始用新的眼光看待彼此 你知道吗
seeing each other through a new light, you know?
等等 这个笑容我懂 怎么了
Oh, wait a minute. I know that smile. What's up?
没什么 拜托 怎么会没什么
Nothing. Come on. "Nothing. "Come on, man.
说吧 怎么了
Spill it. What's up?
好吧 好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
我俩第一次互相说了”我爱你“
We said "I love you"for the first time,
© 就在昨天
just yesterday.
该死 什么
Damn it. - What?
我欠凯莉20美元 我俩打了个赌
I owe Kelly 20 bucks. We had a bet.
啥
You...?
我以为你俩不会公开这么说呢
I thought y'all weren't saying it publicly,
比如 为了孩子着想什么的
like for the benefit of the kids.
她觉得你俩只是假正经
She thought y'all were just prudes.
什么 不会吧 你说啥呢
Okay, well, come on now. Give me a break here.
饶了我吧 不是 听着
Cut me some slack. - No, hey.
我成年后约会经验几乎为零 我知道
I've barely dated as an adult. - I know,
对不起 听着 说真的
I know, I'm sorry. Look, sincerely, I am.
我很高兴见证了你的成长
I'm just glad to see how far you've come.
自从
Since, uh
是啊 自从艾米丽去世后
Yeah, since Emily.
是的
Yeah, uh,
她去世后 我就像陷入了黑洞
after she passed, I was in a dark hole.
花了很久才爬出来
Took me a long time to crawl out.
至今都不确定我是爬出来的
And I'm not even sure I crawled out
还是被你拉出来的
as much as you pulled me out.
好吧
Yeah, well
是啊 看看我们现在
Yeah, well, look at us now.
看看我们所有人
AlI of us.
我 洁丽 孩子们
You know, me, Geri, my kids,
你 凯莉 DJ
you, Kelly, DJ.
说得大胆点 也许再添个小家伙
I can't believe I'm saying this, but maybe one more.
也许再添一个
And maybe one more.
再添新丁啰 兄弟
Maybe one more, bro!
绝对值得庆祝一下
And this calls for a celebration.
我上完厕所就去拿瓶上等货
I'm gonna get the good stuff as soon as I hit the head.
是啊 在这儿上完 别带回家
Yeah, please do that here, don't take it home with you.
洁丽可受不了你
Can't put Geri through that.
喂 说啥呢
Oh, come on now!
我可认识你好久了 伙计
Hey. I've known you a long time, man.
谁在你后面上谁倒霉
You're a hard act to follow.
拜托
Come on.
没脉搏了
LUNA: There's no pulse,
但她还有热气
but she's still warm.
来吧
Come on.
有灰尘 她肺里有灰尘
There's dirt...dirt in her lungs.
她是被活埋的
She was buried alive.
一颗豺狼的牙
A jackal's tooth.
我们来晚了
We're too late.
她下巴上有个疤
CASSIE: There's a scar on her chin.
黑帮管事人的说
The gang enforcer said
艾米的妈妈下巴上有个疤
that Amy's mom has a scar on her chin.
我们得告诉艾半
We need to tell Amy.
听着 没事的 我可以去告诉艾米
Look, it's okay, I'm gonna talk to Amy.
你不必这么做 好吗
You don't have to do that, okay?
但我需要你通知奥斯汀骑警队
But I need you to call the Austin Rangers.
你能做到吗 嗯嗯
Can you do that? - Mm- hmm.
让他们派法医来 好吗
Have them send forensics, okay?
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
这里是
WALKER: You've reached...
凯西 怎么了
Cassie, what's up?
队长 我试着联♥系♥沃克 但是
Cap, I tried to reach Walker, but...
呃 我们本来要
Um, we- we needed to reach you
第一时间联♥系♥你的
and tell you immediately
但他说等我们有确切消息后
and he said we would tell you
再找你
as soon as we had to, that
他真的来了
This is real now.
好了 凯西 深呼吸 呼吸
Okay, Cass, breathe, breathe.
究竟怎么了
What's going on?
我们又发现了一个受害者
We found another victim.
是被活埋的
Buried alive.
队长
Cap?
把地址发给我 在那里守着
Send me the address. Wait there.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表