剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
但我不接受
But no deal.
但我不接受
But no deal
你脱身的唯一办法
The only way that you're getting out of this
就是把项链交我手里
is if you put that necklace in my hand.
明白吗
You got it?
明白吗
You got it?
我想到你会这么说了
I was afraid you might say that.
你在干什么 拦住她
MILLER: What are you doing? Stop her.
不用不用
Nah, nah, nah.
我们有自己的后路
We got our insurance policy.
她给自己留后路也无可厚非
It's only square that she has hers.
现在所有的线索都在她的小脑瓜里了
So now all those clues are in that pretty little head of hers.
咱们走吧 斯黛拉·沃克
Shall we, Stella Walker?
不 斯黛 别听这个贱♥人♥的
No, Stel, don't give this bitch anything.
反正她最后会杀了我们
She's gonna kill us either way
嘿 -慢着
Hey! JOANNA: Easy, easy.
你杀了她们 我们就啥都拿不到
You kill either one of them, and we get nothing.
你不想拿报酬了吗
You want your payout, right?
我可以带你去藏项链的地方
I'JJ take you to where the necklace is.
可是乔安娜我还是不敢相信
But, you know, Joanna, I still can't believe
你会这么对待你家人
you're doing this to your own family.
家人
SADIE: Family?
你刚说”家人”是什么意思
What do you mean"family"?
我之前没机会告诉你
I didn't have a chance to tell you before,
但这个一直在拿罗林斯家族的传家宝
but the woman who has been terrorising us this whole time
威胁我们的女人
over a Rawlins family heirloom,
名叫乔安娜·罗林斯
her name is Joanna Rawlins.
她是霍伊特的妈妈
She's Hoyt's mom.
也就是你的祖母 赛迪
Your grandmother, Sadie.
拜托 肯定有你一份功劳
Come on. You got to take some credit.
不啦 是大家一起破解了豺狼的作案手法
Nope. The Jackal's M. O. was a team effort.
是 但你发现了那些法♥院♥尘封案件
Yeah, but the sealed court cases were all you.
要是五年前你就在该多好
I mean, we needed you five years ago.
有意思
That's funny.
我也司以这么谠你喔
I could say the same thing about you.
对了 晚上的事谢谢你这么快能抽出空
Hey, thanks again for making tonight work on short notice.
我知道我们工作都很忙
I know work's been running us ragged,
但艾德到明天就走了
but Ed's only in town till tomorrow,
所以 这对我意义很大
so it means a lot.
当然了
Of course.
肯定要见见我男友的好兄弟
I need to meet my boyfriend's best friend.
越铁的哥们儿 越知道最糗的料
Best friends are the ones with all the embarrassing stories.
比如你在性教育课上
Like if you got called on in sex ed
当着全班同学晕倒之类的
and fainted in front of the whole class.
好吧 我可没这样过
Well, that never happened to me.
是啊 谁会这样啊
Yeah, no, that never happened to anyone.
讲真 我觉得你俩会很合得来
Honestly, I think you two are really gonna hit it off.
我这么说没别的意思
And I mean this in the nicest way possible,
但 你俩都喜欢聊天
but you both love to talk.
那行啊
Oh, very nice.
那我很”激奋”想见他
Well, I'm"exciteh- vous"to meet him,
这个词是我编的
which is a word that I made up
因为”激兴”听着有点过了
because"nerv- ited"sounded too much
像是抗焦虑药的名字
like an antianxiety medication.
说句公道话 这俩词半斤八两
Well, to be fair, they both kind of do.
在服用此药前请询问医生
Ask your doctor if Excitehvous is right for you.
激奋”的副作用包括盗汗 失眠
Excitehvous may cause night sweats, insomnia
或在性教育课堂昏倒等症状
and even fainting in sex ed.
大卫·卢纳 你都会玩梗了哈
David Luna, did you just do a bit?
都怪跟你一起待太久啦
Spending too much time with you, -
你觉得这就算久么
Well, you think this is a lot of time,
等你搬过来再说吧
just wait until you move here.
你确定要搬过来吗
Are you sure about this relocation?
是的 很确定
Yeah, very.
非常确定 但这是个重大决定
Very, but yeah, it's big.
你知道吗
You know?
我在酒店房♥间里住太久了
I spend a lot of time in hotel rooms,
但从未离科珀斯这么远过
but never this far from Corpus.
也没那么远啦
Well, it's not that far,
我们想什么时候回去都行
so we can visit whenever you'd like.
你真好
You're the best.
所以 我们要聊聊么
So, are we gonna talk about it?
聊什么
Talk aboyt what?
你听到了吗
You hear her?
她问我聊什么
"Talk about what? ”she says.
聊什么 呃 我不知道
Talk aboyt what? Oh, I don't know.
不如我们聊聊霍伊特
How about we talk about Hoyt?
也就是我爸爸 也就是你儿子
Aka my dad, aka your son,
也就是说我们是亲戚
which means that we are related?
对吧 你是我奶奶
: Right? Like, you're my grandma?
虽然我小时候父亲没在身边
You know, even though I grew yp without a dad,
但我有祖父母的陪伴 正常的祖父母
I did have grandparents, the regular kind.
那种会捏你的脸
The"squeeze your cheeks,
给你塞好多饼干的祖父母
feed you too many cookies"type of grandparents.
不是你这种 乔安娜
But not you, Joanna.
你这种祖母得单列一类 对吧
No, you are a special type of grandma, aren't you?
真的 我这辈子经历的家庭闹剧
I mean, really, I have heard some messed up family drama
也够多了
in my short little life,
但绑♥架♥孙女绝对算是奇葩中的奇葩
but granddaughter hostage has to take the cake.
我重复一遍 后排的朋友
: Again, for the cheap seats.
你绑♥架♥了自己的亲孙女
You kidnapped your literal granddaughter!
真的 封神之作
I mean, really, A- plus, no crumbs.
美国下一个头号♥的神 经病 -闭嘴
America's Next Top Psycho. Shut up!
我不想伤你心 亲爱的
I hate to break it to you, sweetheart,
但家人对我而言啥都不是
but family don't mean jack to me.
我认识你个毛 你对我来说就是陌生人
I don't know you from Adam, we might as well be strangers,
我只在乎自己 和最后的成果
AlI I care about is me and my payout,
明白了吗
You got that?
毛是谁
Who's Adam?
300英尺后右转
You're gonna turn right in 300 feet.
我知道该去哪儿
I know where we're going.
十分钟前就知道了
I've known for the last ten minutes.
哪里也比不上家
No place like home.
天呐
Oh, God.
你以前就住这里
This used to be your house?
很久以前了
JOANNA: A lifetime ago.
好吧 项链在哪
AII right, where is it?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
什么
What?
我之前说了 信里的线索只提到房♥子
I told you, the clues in the letter led to the house.
我希望你能再具仲点
And I expect you to be more specific than that.
肯定就在这房♥子里
It's here somewhere.
等我找到就知道了
I'll know it when I see it.
三 那你最好马上找
Well, you better start looking.
快去
Now.
有斯黛拉的消息吗
Any word from Stella?
还是一无所获
Still nothing.
你追踪她手♥机♥了吗
Did you try tracking her phone?
她离开十分钟之后
LIAM: Well, she stopped sharing her location
位置分享就关了
about ten minutes after she left,
但她向西走了
but she was heading west.
也许真去了莱迪伯德湖
Lady Bird Lake might check out.
好吧 我让州警调取交通摄像头
AII right, Ill get State Troopers on traffic cams,
看看能不能找到那辆野马
see if we can find the Mustang.
我能看看她最后出现的地点吗
Can I take a look at her last known location?
当然 抱歉 这边
Yeah, sorry. This way.
奥吉
Augie
你们怎么不直接来找我们呢
why disn't you just come to us in the first place?
问得好
Great question.
你能给我看看斯黛拉的上网记录吗
AII right, can you show me Stella's web history?
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表