剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
this is not the time or the place.
有工作汇报
I got an update.
我们在心理档案方面
We're making good progress
取得重大进展
on the psych profiles, man.
我想到下班之前
Um, I think by end of day,
我们就可以把嫌犯人数减少60%
we're gonna be able to decrease thersuspect pool by 60%.
是吗 -是
Really? : Yeah.
是吗 -是
Really? Yeah.
这的确是重人进展
That's huge. That's incredible.
鉴证科加班加点地工作
TREY: Hey, crime lab is tip- top.
这也不是我一个人的功劳
I can't take all the credit.
我会把这些都写进汇报里面
I"l put it all in a report.
好 -好
All right. Yeah.
不过我还想跟你说件事
But there's something else I wanted to run by you.
如果是关于副队的事
Look, if this is about the lieutenant thing- -
你怎么知道
How'd you know? -
是 是这件事
Yeah, it it's about that.
不过 我觉得我有话要说
But, look, I just feel like I have a story to tell.
不过 我觉得我有话要说
But, look, Ijust feel like Ihave a story to tell
我知道竞争激烈 不过 拜托
And I'm sure it's competitive, byt, I mean, come σn.
有多少新人有幸救过
How many rookies have personally saved
市长的命 对吧 -特雷
the mayor's life, huh? - Look, Trey,
你不是吧 -好吧
seriously? - Okay- okay.
那你觉得我应该强调哪方面呢 队长
What else do you think I should highlight here, Cap?
我 总得突出自己的优势
I just, Ijust got to find a way to stand out.
你该强调哪方面呢
What are you talking abo...·you're gonna stand out.
你打倒了无政♥府♥主义者 你很厉害
You shut down anarchists. You're good, man.
的确是 不过 你觉得这就够了吗
Yeah, I did that, but I mean, you think that's enough?
斯派德这件事呢
Uh...what about Spyder?
对吧 你和沃克
Right? You and Walker,
你策反了他 让他指证加里森
you flipped him? Got him to turn on Garrison.
你是说米基
You mean Micki?
什么
What?
那是米基
That was Micki.
对 我是说
Right. I mean...
你懂我意思 当时你也在场
You know what I mean. You were, you were there.
对 可那时我还不是巡警呢
Yeah. But I wasn't even a Ranger yet.
你没事吧
Are you good?
说真的
Cause, I mean, honestly,
你一整天都不对劲
you haven't looked right all day
你不是那种会把这么重要的事
and it's not like you to miss something
都搞混的人 队长
that's so important, Cap.
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧 提交报告吧
Okay? Just send the report.
你可以走了
We're done.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
嘿 真是搞砸了
Hey, so that was a bust.
提醒你一下 不能怪我
Um, not my fault, mind you.
什么地方
I mean, w- what kind of place
会在这个季节没有带骨猪排
doesn't have bone- in pork chops this time of year?
买♥♥猪排还要看季节吗
Pork chops are seasonal?
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
放假嘛 不管怎样 都太荒唐了
The holidays, you know? Either way, ridiculous.
简直没法理解 -是啊
Totally ridiculous. Yeah. I do. ger
不过不管怎样 你烦躁肯定不是因为买♥♥菜吧
But whatever this is, seems less about a grocery store than,
是不是因为工作
I don't know, maybe...
斯黛拉 奥吉的事
work, Stella, Augie?
其实是廉姆
Liam, actually.
天哪 他能有多疯狂
Oh, my gosh. How loopy was he?
简直清醒得令人发指
Yeah. Uh, shocking amounts of clarity.
你要知道 他全错了
AlI wrong, mind you.
不过他认为他洞悉一切
But he thinks he's crystal clear about everything.
对 -没头没脑的
Yes. Hmm. Well, that's cryptic.
不从头解释
It's hard to explain all of it,
很难跟你说清楚
without explaining all of it.
不过我现在还不能解释一切
But I can't explain all of it just yet, you know?
不过是你提起的 所以
Yes, but you're the one who brought it up. So...
对 因为我想
Right. Yeah, because I- I want to
解释清楚 你明白吗
explain all of it. Does this make any sense?
科尔迪 你能跟我说清楚到底怎么回事吗
Okay, Cordi, can you just tell me what's going on?
好吧 是我啊
It's fine, it's me.
当然了
Right. Of course, yeah.
我之前跟他说我们要同居的事
I talked with him earlier about us moving in together.
或者是想叫你跟我同居的事
Or about me asking you if you wanted to move in.
好吧
Yeah.
等等 你是
Wait. Are you...
这是 -对
Is this, um...? - Yes?
是 我是说 本来想等晚饭后问你的
Yes. Yeah, I mean, I wanted to wait until after dinner.
不过 是 我
But- but yes. I- I
杰瑞 你想搬来跟我同居吗
Geri, do you want to move in with me?
幸福结局
*Happy ending*
因为这几个月里我过得很开心
I mean, because these last few months have been amazing.
这几年来最幸福的 我不禁想
The best in years. And- and I can't help
为什么要拖延
but shake, like, the feeling
我们进入下一阶段的美好人生呢
of why delay the next step in our lives even further?
为何不能直接跳进下一步 这就是未来
Why don't we just dive right in, you know?
我是说 只要你愿意
I mean, if you, if you want to?
我愿意
Yes.
真的
Yes?
真的
Yes.
真的
Yes?
愿意 -真的
Yes! - Yes?
天哪 我愿意
Oh, my gosh. Yes.
科尔迪 我很愿意跟你同居
Cordell, I would love to move in with you.
耶 -耶
Yes. Yes.
是爸爸
That's Dad.
糟了 几点了
Crap. What time is it?
没时间管了
Not time to deal with that.
哇 你说得对
AUGUST: Wow, you were right.
准备好了吗 -嗯
You ready? - Yeah.
你好 我之前跟警♥察♥说过
Hi. I spoke to DPS earlier,
有人偷了我钱包
about somebody stealing my wallet.
就是那边那人
Over there. That's him.
是他偷了我钱包
That's the guy that stole my wallet.
那边那个 -嗯
Over there? - Mm- hmm.
嘿 嘿 你
GUARD: Hey! Hey, you. Hey.
站住 -嘿 站住
Hey, stop! - GUARD 2: Hey, stop!
马上站住 -嘿
Stop right therel Hey.
别让他跑了 -白人男性 棕色头发
Don't let him leave. White male, brown hair.
怎么回事
What the hell?
给你争取了几分钟
Bought you a few minutes.
我觉得你对项链的了解
I think you know more about that necklace
不止你说的那些
than you let on.
不如你好好利用我帮你
So, why don't you take advantage
争取的这点时间
of the time that I just gave you.
作为交换 告诉我真♥相♥
And in exchange, you can give me the truth.
或者给我项链
Or the necklace.
最好两者都要
Or preferably both.
成交 不过你想聊的话
You have a deal. But if you want to talk,
最好赶紧跑
you're gonna need to run. -
好家伙
Well, hot damn.
不得不佩服你
I got to hand it to you.
你需要同伙吗
You looking for a crew?
不 就这一次
No. This was a one- off.
不过我们遵守了约定
But we kept our side of the deal.
约定 我们 -喔
Deal? We- - - AUGUST: Whoo.
我觉得那些家伙不知道在跟谁打交道
I don't think those guys knew what was coming, man.
我到处跑 他们到处追
I zigged. They zagged?
不过我的腿快跑断了
But my calves are fuego.
他穿了我的夹克
He has my jacket.
我错过了什么 -梅哈尔准备
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表