剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
你不用替我打掩护
You don't need to cover for me.
我只是需要
I just needed
我需要一点空间
I need a little bit of space.
但我已经好多了
But I'm doing a lot better.
是 当然 只是
Yeah, yeah, of course. It's just, you know
这个周末是你♥爸♥的生日
It's your dad's birthday this weekend and
如果你能跟家人在一起应该挺好的
it might be nice to be around some family.
我会去的
I'll be there.
他今年生日怎么样
How's he doing with his birthday this year anyway?
我还没见到他
You know, I haven't seen him yet,
但我想应该挺好吧
but I'm sure that he's great.
走了
Come on.
伙计们 我开始觉得这可能不是个好主意
Guys, I'm starting to think this may have been a bad idea.
是你跳进卡车后面的 沃克
You're the one that jumped in the back of the truck, Walker.
是-他们又要跑了
Yeah. They were getting away. Again.
再说了 是是特雷带马的举动
And, besides, it was Trey's move
让我有了这个想法
with the horses that gave me the idea.
你等会儿
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Time out.
现在你要让我背锅了
Now you're throwing me under the bus?
那可是我的第一起案子
Well- - - That was my first case.
我就说啊 我们互相指责的
Just saying, I think we can all agree
已经够多了
there's enough blame to go around.
但是 嘿 有好消息对吧
But, hey, there's some good news here, right?
有吗 我们被关在车厢里 氧气也有限
TREY: Really? We're trapped inside with limited oxygen,
而且万一被贼发现有人在里面那我们就只能
and we're sitting ducks whenever the thieves realize
坐以待毙了 -他刚说的很有道理啊
that we're in here. - He's making some good points right now.
是 是 但这个家伙
Sure, sure. But this guy has been slipping
从我们手里逃走几星期了
through our fingers for weeks now.
这是他的第四家银行
This is his fourth bank.
他不能再这么做了 对吧
Can't exactly do that again now, can he?
我们是自找的
We got that going for us.
沃克
TREY: Walker?
给我一秒钟
Give me a sec.
我还没计划到这一步呢
Haven't gotten to this part of the plan yet.
好吧
Okay.
行吧
You know what? Yeah, yeah.
退后
Stay back. Um
交给我
I got this.
天
Oh, boy.
沃克 德州巡警
Walker, Texas Ranger.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
是 是 -好
WALKER: Yep, yep. - JAMES: Okay.
你确定吗
Yeah, yeah, you sure about that?
得了 队长 我们完全没有
Oh, come on, Cap. Absolutely none of that
要提前离开工作的意思嘛
was about trying to leave work early.
是 但提前离开也没坏处啊 -没坏处
Yeah, but it didn't hurt. - Didn't hurt.
我好像也没法反驳哈 -已结案
Oh. Well, Ic- - I can't argue with that. - Closed case.
你没法反驳 -绝对不行
You can't argue that. - Not at all.
是 但现在他要想办法
Yeah, but now he's just got to figure out
搞定80盎司 三分熟的牛排了
how to best 80 ounces, medium rare.
还有块状生菜沙拉
Mm- hmm. And the lettuce wedge,
奶油菠菜 土豆泥
the creamed spinach, the mashed potatoes,
-面包卷 -我可说不好 队长
the rolls. TREY: Mmm, mmm. I don't know, Cap.
我觉得他做不到
I don't think he has it in him.
拜托 打法我都想好了
Please. I got it all figured out.
在适当的时候
Listen, at the opportune moment,
我会起身去放个牛排威士忌水
I'm gonna fire up the mid- steak bourbon,
给我两侧腾出点地方来
open up some space on the sides.
然后 砰
You know? Then, boom,
我的照片就上墙了
picture on the wall.
纪念T恤将于周一发♥售♥
Commemorative T- shirt come Monday.
你们等着瞧吧 -嘿 我挺喜欢最近的
You'll see. - TREY: Mm. - Hey. I've been loving
四人约会 但是谢谢你
the double dates of late, but thank you
没让我和凯莉参加
for leaving me and Kelly out of this one,
因为我真的受不了你吃完肉那臭汗味儿
because I can't do the meat sweats.
我就是做不到
I just- - I can't do it.
有道理 -嘿 说到这个
Fair enough. Hey, speaking of which,
特雷
uh...Trey?
那么 我们什么时候开始做六人预定
So, when are we gonna start making reservations for six?
对 那事怎么样了
JAMES: Yeah. How's it going with, uh...
现在是谁 劳 劳琳
Who is it now? Laur- Lauryn?
劳琳 -劳琳 对
Lauryn. Lauryn. Yes. Lauryn.
我只是不太确定
And I'm not too sure
现在是否已脱离了朋友阶段
we're at the"meet the friends" stage yet.
当初的塔拉你也是这么说的
You said the same thing about Tara.
队长 我 我开始觉得可能只有我们俩了
Cap, I'm- I'm starting to think it's about us.
行吧 接受暗示呢哈 而且她叫塔尔拉 -行吧
TREY: Yeah, try taking a hint. And it's"Tar- uh. "- WALKER: AII right.
-我以为是泰拉呢 塔尔拉 -看这三兄弟啊
JAMES: Thought it was"Tyra. "- "Tar- uh. ”- Would you look at these three?
凯西
WALKER: Cassie.
嘿 -你 你怎么来了
Hey there. - JAMES: What- what are you doing?
我都不知道你回来了 你
WALKER: I didn't know you were back in town! You
你 你没打电♥话♥也没联♥系♥
you- you didn't call or anything.
我知道 -嗯
CASSIE: I know. Yeah.
已经几个月了 -嗯
It's been months. CASSIE: Yeah.
是 抱歉
Yeah. Uh, I'm sorry about that.
我也希望自己能说是为了庆生回来的
And I wish I could say I was here for the birthday.
但实际上我需要你的帮助
But I actually need your help.
联调局需要你的帮助
The FBI task force does.
我们重组“乐队”如何
What do you say we get the band back together?
过去两周在新奥尔良
CASSIE: Last two weeks in New Orleans.
在那之前
Before that,
在塔哈拉西一个月
a month in Tallahassee.
本来我们要去大沼泽地的
Thought we were going down to the Everglades,
但我们发现 这芬太尼犯罪网络
but it turns out this fentanyl network
延伸到美国整个东南部
stretched across the entire American Southeast.
花五个月调查一个案子
I figured five months, one case.
耗时不短
Not exactly short.
但就只打了一两通电♥话♥也太过分了吧
But without much more than a phone call or two?
我得埋头苦干啊
I had to put in the work.
忙的晕头转向了
Days got long.
嗯 听上去你有努力工作
Well, sounds like you're fighting the good fight,
认真对待这个机会 干得不错
taking the opportunity seriously. Good on you.
其实我也没想到自己还挺享受这过程的
I'm actually surprised at how much I enjoyed it.
泰莎:格雷弗斯
Uh, Tessa Graves? Whew.
她可真不含糊啊 老天
She is the real deal, man.
说到这 我的头号♥粉丝咋样了
Speaking of, uh, how is my biggest fan?
她 她在 新奥尔良的医院
Sh- She is...in a hospital in New Orleans.
刚给她枪伤动完手术
Just got treated for a gunshot wound in the OR.
所以我才来这
Whoa. That's why I'm here.
那什么情况 我们怎么提供攴持
So what's up? How can we help?
芬太尼犯罪网络
This fentanyl network,
弗二克和恩佐·德尔莫尼科是头头
it's headed by Frank and Enzo Delmonico,
弗兰克和恩佐·德尔莫尼科是头头
it's headed by Frank and Enzo Delmonico,
一对兄弟 可惜生晚了两代
pair of brothers born two generations too late
没能加入他们想进的意大利黑帮
for the Italian crime family they wish they were a part of.
嗯嗯 听说过这俩人
Yeah, yeah. I've heard about these guys.
他们想在德州扩展势力 -没错
They're making a push into Texas. CASSIE: Yep.
他们势力一直延伸到西边
This is as far west as their operation goes,
他们在奥斯汀建立了最新最大的
with their newest and largest distribution hub
分销中心
here in Austin.
但好消息是 过去五个月
But the good news is, over the last five months,
我们成功捣毁了其他窝点
we've already dismantled the rest of their network- -
迈阿密 亚特兰大 巴吞鲁日
Miami, Atlanta, Baton Rouge.
你觉得德尔莫尼科兄弟要来奥斯汀
And now you think the Delmonicos are headed to Austin.
我很肯定 我已经派了监视小队
I know they are. I have a surveillance team
现在就驻扎在他们仓库外
posted outside their warehouse right now.
好 那计划是
Okay. So what's the play?
德尔莫尼科兄弟未来24小时内会现身
Delmonico brothers will be here sometime in the next 24 hours,
很可能是去墨西哥前 来取最后一批货
likely securing the last of their product before Mexico.
他们开始运货 我们就采取行动
They move on the product, we move on them.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表