剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
让他可以提前了解一下情况
Just so he can, you know, get a taste of what that's like.
等升课之后 他们就没那么有空了
Yeah. They won't be free as much when classes start, so.
好吧好吧 那就帮我个忙
Yeah, fine. Fine. That- That's fine. Just please
六点钟赶回来吃晚餐
do me a favor and be home for dinner by 6: 00?
希望这个假期
I was hoping the four of us
我问四午能花点时间在°起
could spend some family time together this break?
我们四个能花点时间在°起
could spend some family time together this break?
做一件温馨的事
You know, maybe do one nice thing.
一起晚餐很不错 爸爸
Dinner sounds great, Dad.
好吧
All right.
你跟卢纳怎么样了
TREY: How are things going with Luna?
他刚回
He's just gone back
科珀斯克里斯蒂待几天
to Corpus Christi for a few days.
原来他还在办理其他案件
Cause, turns out, he does work other cases.
不过我们一直在短♥信♥联♥系♥
But, you know, we've been texting about...
等他回来一起出去玩
hanging out when he's back.
还有 我们今天居然比队长先到办公室
Also, I can't believe we beat Cap to the office.
就今天
Today of all days.
对 说到这
Yeah, I know. Speaking of,
你看到他那封关于副队的邮件了吗
did you see his email about the lieutenant thing?
看了 詹姆斯要招二把手
Yeah. James getting a new number two.
是 -你怎么想
Yeah. What do you make of it?
我觉得是好的晋升
Well, I think it's a great promotion.
对于合适的人而言
For the right person, you know?
对 合适的人
Yeah. For the right person.
是啊 好奇怪
Yeah. It's just weird
他们只在周一前接受推荐
that they re only taking recommendations till Monday.
感觉有点快了 你不觉得吗
I mean, seems kind of fast, don't you think?
也许那个邮件就是走形式
Maybe those postings aren't real.
说不定他们已经内定了人
Maybe they already know who it's gonna go to.
只想快点走完过程
Maybe they're just looking to move fast.
说不定 不过会是谁呢 沃克已经出局了
Maybe. But then, who? I mean, Walker's out,
他说那条路不适合他
always said that path wasn't for him.
已经在猜测副队的人选了哈
Oh. Speculating on lieutenant already, huh?
早啊 队长
Morning, Cap.
你还好吗
You good?
挺好 怎么了
Yeah. What do you mean?
我的车送去修了 今天早上
My car's in the shop. It was like a, you know,
出门走得匆忙
rush- out- the- door kind of a morning.
好了 今天的任务
AlI right, so, order of the day,
今天我们要向所有的幸存者汇报进展
we're gonna update the entire Jackal Survivor Network at once.
开启亲民之旅 弄清楚他们知道些什么
Start, like, a goodwilj tour. Also, learn what they know.
不能再出现亨利这种有重要情报我们不跟进的情况了
We can't afford another Henry sitting on vital intel.
他们随时会过来 佩雷斯 你跟我一起
They'll be coming in any minute. Perez, you're with me.
他们随时会过来 佩雷斯 你跟我一起
They'll be coming in any minute. Perez, you're with me.
特雷 我要你跟进鉴证科
Trey, I want you to sync up with the crime lab,
看看他们从拉斯皮拉斯那个豺狼的
see what they've produced off that partial image
局部照片获得什么信息
of The Jackal from Las Pihas,
最好的情况是
Best- case scenario,
你可以建立心理档案
you can start building psych profiles.
今天肯定不容易
Look, today's gonna suck.
肯定不好过
It's not gonna be easy.
这些人的生活都被这个凶手害得支离破碎
These people all had their lives shattered by this killer, so,
我们只有尽量告知情况 回答能回答的问题
let's just tell 'em what we can, answer any questions we can.
是 长官
TREY: Yes, sir.
下次我见到你 拉里
The next time I saw you, Larry,
希望是因为
I hoped it'd be because
你抓住了这个混♥蛋♥
you caught this son of a bitch.
不过你还没抓到 我一点都不意外
But why am I not surprised that you haven't?
中奖了
Jackpot.
杰瑞手♥机♥上有梅哈尔的号♥码吗
Does Geri have Mehar's number on there?
算被你猜中了
Mm- hmm. Ill take pats on the back now.
我给他发个短♥信♥安排见面
I'm gonna text him, set up a meet.
我看看
Let me see?
好吧
Okay, it's
不是说你不厉害 -但是
not that Im not impressed. But?
你知道 我们不应该这么着急
But just to, you know, pump the brakes for a second.
我们就这么叫一个重罪犯
We're about to ask a known felon to,
出来喝一杯吗
what, grab a cold brew?
我是说
I'mjust saying,
除了杰瑞说的这个幸运夹克的故事
despite Geri's really cool story about this lucky jacket,
我们对这人一无所知
we don't know anything about this guy.
这种情况 我们真的需要
This could be the moment where we go to literally
找大人帮忙 也许
any adult about this situation, okay? Maybe...
要不我们找爸爸
maybe we go to Dad? -
那怎么跟他说
And start that story how?
嗨 爸爸 对不起
"Hey, Dad. I'm sorry
不过我好像在警♥察♥面前撒了谎 然后呢
but I sort of lied to the police, and now..."What?
知道吗 奥吉 我并没叫你帮忙
You know, Augie, I didn't ask for your help.
我不是想反悔
I'm not trying to bail, okay?
我只是 提出问题
I'm just, I'm just asking questions.
行 我是成年人我负责
Fine. I'm the adult we go to. Okay?
你不喜欢就算了 我敢肯定
If you don't like that, then I am syre there is
爸爸肯定想跟你去来个父子远足什么的
a father son hike that Dad wants to go on or something.
可是我必须找到这条项链
But I woyjd really like to find this necklace
交给恐吓我的人 结束这件事
and hand it over to whoever is terrorizing me and make it stop.
这事发生在我身上 还有萨迪和威特身上
That's happening to me, to Sadie and to Witt.
这事没有发生在你身上
That's not happening to you.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
这样吧
Okay, you know what?
给他发短♥信♥ 不过用你的手♥机♥
Text him, but from your phone.
就说是杰瑞的新号♥码
Tell him it's Geri with a new number.
不会有事的 对吧 我们只要
It's gonna be fine, right? We're just gonna
问问他有没有一条150年历史的项链
ask this guy if he has a 150- year- old necklace
愿意送给我们玩玩
he would love to give to us for fun.
那就太傻帽了
No. That would be silly
我们要让他付出代价
We're gonna make it worth his while.
我想那不是正确的姿势
I don't think that's the right form.
不 -亲 你可能伤到自己的
No... Babe, you could hurt yourself.
没事 没事 这个姿势没事
No, it's fine. It's fine. The form is fine.
有人可能会说厉害
Some might say that it is fantastic.
我不会让他骗你的 本
I wouldn't let him lie to you, Ben.
他似乎是想半途而废
He seems like he's trying to half- ass it.
好了 科尔迪 管好你自己 谢谢
Okay, Cordi, can you mind your own business, please?
不要怂恿他 -嘿
Do not egg him on. Hey,
你们都在我很高兴
I'm actually glad y'all are up. Um...
如果你们有空的话
Was hoping to get some fresh eyes
想听听你们的意见 -好
on something if you have time? - Yeah.
好 -这样
Yeah. All right. Uh
你们
Have y'all
有没有注意到孩子们在这个假期
noticed that the kids may have been acting a little...
一直表现得怪怪的 -哪里怪了
weird this break? - Weird, how?
就是每次刚好杰瑞在的时候
You know, just kind of, uh, being busy
他们就很忙
whenever Geri happens to be around.
他们跟杰瑞有什么不愉快吗
Did something happen with Geri?
完全没有 这就是奇怪之处
No, no. Not at all. That's the thing.
一切都跟往常一样
Everything's been pretty status quo.
可是他们老是放我们鸽子
But they just keep on bailing on us.
不知道是不是因为我跟杰瑞
And I don't know if they're having some kind of feelings
真的认真对待这段感情了
about how serious we're getting.
我听说
Well, from what I've heard,
他们大部分时间都锁在奥吉的房♥间内
they've mostly been locked in Augie's room.
17岁 19岁这个年龄就这样
Which feels on brand for 17 and 19.
这其实还挺好的 因为
Okay. That's actually good because,
我们今晚要一起晚餐
see, we have this dinner tonight.
我希望一切能回到正轨
And I'm hoping everything gets back on track.
Because I- I want to talk to the kids about, 因为我想跟孩子们说说
杰瑞搬进来的事
uh, Geri moving in.
什么 -是的
Uh, what? - Yes.
你这个劲爆消息隐藏得不错啊
Way to bury the breaking news, there.
我知道 只是 感觉时机成熟了
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表