剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Because he would have wanted to say it himself.
但我觉得 他应该挺喜欢莎士比亚
But I do think he would have appreciated Shakespeare.
你知道这是常事
"Thou know'st'tis common.
所有的生命都将死去
"AII that lives must die.
穿越自然走向永恒
Passing through nature to eternity. "
每人都有自己的下场和上场方式
"They have their exits and their entrances. "
每个人一生中都扮演着许多角色
"And each man in his time plays many parts. "
我忘了我要说什么了
I forgot what I was going to say.
我太激动了
It's too much.
世上市无好坏之分
"There is nothing either good or bad,
是思想给它涂上了好坏
but thinking makes it so. "
四万兄弟加起来
"40, 000 brothers c- could not..."
也抵不过我对你的爱
"With all their quantity of love..."
两人都说 我来买♥♥单
BOTH: "Make up my sum. "
是 但死了之后我们不知要去哪儿
"Aye, but to die and go we know not where,
躺在寒冷的障碍中腐烂
"to lie in cold obstruction, and to rot. "
迷迭香”
"There's rosemary. "
是用来纪念的
"That's for remembrance. "
祈祷 爱 记忆
"Pray, love, remember. "
还有三色堇
"And there's pansies.
是用来思考的
That's for thoughts. "
这是真的吗
Is it real?
感觉挺真实的
Sure as hell looks like.
这是怎么发生的
How did this happen?
你知道的
You know.
我什么都不记得
I don't remember a damn thing.
好吧 这很正常
Well, that's how it goes.
但奇怪的是
But the wicked thing is,
现在 我什么都想起来了
now...I remember everything.
我有没有告诉过你 你是我最好的朋友
Have I ever told you that you're my best friend?
再听一遍也无妨
Never hurts.
听着 如果我
Listen, if I, um...
对了 不
You know what? No.
我最好现在就把这个给你
I- I should give these to them right now.
不
No.
不 为什么
No? Why?
不是现在 兄弟
Not now, buddy.
这些信他们以后有机会读
They'll read those letters later.
现在
Now...
站起来 科尔迪
...get up, Cordi.
起来啊
On your feet.
听着
And, hey.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
照顾好他们
You look after em.
好吧
Okay?
安全
CASSIE: Clear.
安全
Clear.
胎印看起来是新的
Tread marks look fresh.
是啊 看来他终于失手了一次
Yeah, looks like he's finally slipping up.
没错 被我们逼得太狠了
Yeah. Yeah, we forced him into a corner.
他开始犯错 我们近在咫尺了
He's getting messy. We're close.
我门要不要叫法医来
Should we cajh in forensics,
把车清扫一遍
have them sweep the vehislef
不 我们在确定
No. No new friends
对手是谁之前 先别叫伙伴过来
until we know what we're dealing with.
大家分散开 搜查地面
We spread out on the grounds?
好
Yeah.
如果我们找到沃克 -我们会找到他的
And if we find Walker...- We'll find him.
找到后 我这里有解毒剂
When we do, I've got the antidote right here.
以防他被人注射
Just in case he's been injected.
好 保持联♥系♥ 注意安全
Okay, stay in contact, stay safe
咱们来结束这一切吧
Let's end this.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你其实不需要我选领带 对吗
You didn't really need me to pick a tie, did you?
需要啊
I did.
因为我想让你有最好的状态
Cause I wanted you to feel your best.
我以为那是个梦
I thought it was a dream.
之前的那一切 你在沙漠里的事 都不见了
AlI of it. You in the desert, gone.
只是一个漫长的噩梦
Just a long nightmare.
但那个人是我 对吗
But it's me isn't it?
我才是那个死人
I'm the one who's dead.
你还是可以醒来的
You can still wake up.
为什么
Why?
也许我留下对大家都好
Maybe it's better I stay, for everyone,
我是说 看看我都做了些什么 -你做的事很伟大
I mean, look at what I've done. The great things, you mean?
为了我们的家庭
Our family?
为了我们创造的生活
The life we made?
我觉得被我毁掉了
I think I ruined it.
我失去了你 所以我试着一人分饰两角
I lost you, so I triecl to be both of us together,
可这只会让他们失望
for everyone, and I- I only let them down.
我
I.
艾米 我许下了承诺
Em, I made promises.
却离开了
And then I left.
嘿 我这边一无所获 你呢
Hey, I got nothing. You?
看看你手♥机♥
Check your phone.
天啊 这是
Oh, my God. Is that...?
一座浅坟
A shallow grave.
土还是新土
Dirt's fresh.
我还发现了通向这里的足迹
I found tracks that led here.
凶手把他转移到这了 他肯定在附近
I think they just moved him. Uh, he's got to be close.
好吧 我去叫团队 我离你不远
Okay, well, I'll get the team. I'm not far from you.
我们及时赶到了
We're here in time.
我可以的
I got this.
我知道你可以
I know you do.
我们能搞定 凯西
We got this, Cass.
我们可以的
We do.
好 这是好消息
AII right, this is good news.
没错
Yeah, it is.
我们稍后再庆祝
And we'll celebrate later.
我给你做些贝赛德烧烤
I'll get you some Bayside barbecue.
千万别 我是佩雷斯首切牛排的死忠
Hey, don't you dare, all right? Perez Prime Cuts for life.
太对了
Yeah, damn straight.
小心的 好吗 -我会的
Hold tight, okay? I will.
嘿 -怎么了
Hey. Yeah?
没什么
Nothing.
一会儿见
I'l see you in a few.
你还是可以醒来的
EMILY: You can still wake up.
科尔迪 我们走吧
Cordi, let's go.
走
Go.
可你在这里
But you're here.
我怎么能一走了之呢
How am I supposed to walk away from that?
而这里
And here...
而这里
And here
这里这么安静
It's quiet here.
你总是害怕安静
You were always afraid of the quiet.
因为我害怕这背后的含义
Cause Iwas afrajd of what it meant.
这话什么意思
What does it mean?
这意味着这里没有你
It means that there's no you here
因为你不应该出现在这里 你还不该来
because you're not supposed to be here. Not yet.
即便我想来这里吗
Even if I want to be?
我不知道哪个现实更糟糕 艾米
I don't know which reality is worse, Em.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
我不想
And I don't want to...
我不想回到没有你的世界
I don't think I can go back to one without you.
这两个世界我都在
There isn't one without me,
但是宝贝 你还是可以醒来的 你需要醒过来
but, babe, you can still wake up, and you need to,
因为你还能阻止这一切 他就在那里
because you can still stop this. He's right there.
他就在那里
He's right there?
他就在那里
He's right there.
科尔迪 我们走吧
Cordi, let's go.
我们现在就走
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表