剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
《德州巡警》前情提要 -听着 孩子
Previously on Walker Listen, kid.
孩子 -你真想成为这种人吗
Kid? Is this who you really want to be?
是杜克
It's"Duke. "
我知道格雷夫斯为何让你去匡提科
I get why Graves wants you at Quantico,
可是我请你再相信我一次
but I'm asking you to trust me again.
我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. - I love you, too.
你知道那个案件对我的影响
JAMES: You know what that case did to me.
现在我负责了 我们会抓住他的
I'm in charge now. We're gonna catch him.
我一直在跟豺狼幸存者网络合作
Look, I've been working with the Jackal Survivor Network,
可是执法部分一直对
but law enforcement just hasn't
我们的发现置之不理
responded to our findings.
霍伊特想把他的夹克送你
Hoyt wanted you to have his jacket.
为什么 -这是件幸运夹克
Why? - It's a lucky jacket.
梅哈尔是出了名的因为
Mehar was infamous for getting out of trouble
那件夹克而摆脱麻烦
because of that jacket.
这条项链是19世纪的手工制品
"The necklace, a 19th- century handmade piece,
失窃之后再也没能找回来
"was never recovered after the theft.
它属于奥菲利亚·罗林斯
It belonged to Ophelia Rawlins. "
就像霍伊特叔叔
Like, Uncle Hoyt?
他肯定会偷回来的
He'd have got it back.
我们的西部服饰展区将于
WOMAN: Our Western regalia exhibit
五分钟后闭馆午休
will close for lunch in five minutes.
请移步出口
Kindly make your way towards the exit.
我们是王者
*We are the kings*
下午两点重新开放
It will reopen at 2: 00 p. m.
他们写下我的名字
大 They're writing my name*
刻进石头
*Carving it in stone*
他们将我的命运
They're sealing my fate*
封印于最伟大的传奇
In the greatest legend ever told*
不管地狱还是天堂
*Come hell or high water*
高山峡谷
* Valley high, valley low*
将命运交给烈火
*Throw fate to the fire*
熊熊燃烧
*Burn it down...*
让让 让让
Move, move, movel
我们是昔日英雄
*We are the heroes of old*
我们是王者
*We are the kings*
我们是王者我们是王者
*We are the kings**We are the kings*
我们是王者
*We are the kings...*
我了个天 好久不见
Well, I'll be damned. It's been a while.
嘿 你
GUARD: Hey, you!
地下恶魔与我同在
* Underground with the devil on my side...*
站住
Stopl-
不管地狱还是天堂
* Come hell or high water...*
后面着火了 后面着火了
The fire's in the back! Fire's in the back!
快点 我们走 -出口锁住了
Come on, let's go! That exit's locked.
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
快点
Come on.
耶
*Yeah*
我们是传说
*We are the legends told*
我们是昔日英雄
*We are the heroes of old*
我们是王者
We are the kings
耶 我们是王者
*Yeah**We are the kings*
出什么事了
What the hell happened?
什么时候出现火警警报的
When did a fire alarm come into the equation?
你啥时候去了南边小巷
When did you audible to the south alley?
为了找你差点还要给过路费
Almost had to pay a toll to find you, man.
那里有辆餐车
There was a churro truck.
嘿 我们是王者
*Hey, we are the kings...*
嘿 我们是王者
*Hey, we are the kings...*
我不喜欢那个表情
I don't like that look.
我不喜欢那个表情
I don't like that look.
有什么问题 梅哈尔
What's the problem, Mehar?
暂时还没 不过
Nothing yet. Just,
不要对我们的猎物产生了感情
don't get attached to something we're hawking.
别紧张 小家伙 我们不会的
Calm down, little buddy. We will.
不过先得去个地方
Jyst need to make a quick pit stop first.
不过先得去个地方
Just need to make a quick pit stop first.
我们是王者
*We are the kings*-
我们是王者
We are the kings*
回见了 -我们是王者
See ya! *We are the kings*
耶 我们是王者
香 Yeah, we are the kings*
我们是王者
*We are the kings. *
你觉得我们被爸爸发现了吗
AUGUST: Do you think Dad's on to us?
我们一直充满好奇
STELLA: We've been inquisitive.
我们一直充满好奇
STELLA: We've been inquisitive.
对家族历史很怀旧
Nostalgic, really, about family history.
尤其是对霍伊特叔叔的
About Uncle Hoyt's criminal history,
犯罪历史刨根问底
with extremely pointed follow- up questions.
这几天我们冒了些险
Look, we took some risks these last few days,
不过杰瑞终于给了一个名字 听起来
but Geri finally gave us a name. And it sounds like
五年前这个梅哈尔跟霍伊特是一伙的
this Mehar guy ran with Hoyt five years back.
如果霍伊特偷了项链 说不定是他们一起干的
So, if Hoyt stole the necklace, maybe they did it together.
我们只需要找到如今的梅哈尔
And now we just got to find Mehar today.
他的夹克还在你那里 你不是一直
You still have his jacket. I know you've been looking
想找机会还给他吗 交个新朋友
for a chance to return that to him, right? Make a new friend.
这是杰瑞阿姨送给我的好吧
Okay. Look, Aunt Geri gave me that jacket, all right?
有感情的我 才不要迷回去
It's sentimental. I'm not giving it back.
奥吉 有人闯进我的寝室
Augie, somebody broke into my dorm
在我窗户上放了恐吓信
and put a threat on my window.
你这么说弄得好像我成了坏人
Well, now you're trying to make me sound like a jerk.
斯黛拉
Stel?
谢谢你关上门
Thanks for the door.
他们来了 早上好啊
Ah- ha- ha. There they are. Good morning to you.
懒觉睡够了吧
Slept late enough, you think?
都七点半了 我还没喝咖啡
It is 7: 30 and I have not had any coffee.
能不能别那么
Can we take it down like
兴奋 老爸
ten percent, Dad? -
到底是为什么
What exactly is...all this?
你♥爸♥有个想法
Well, your father had an idea.
他的想法很多
He had a lot of ideas.
我让他脚踏实地一点 不用谢我
I kept him on planet Earth. You're welcome.
对 因为你们寒假过得不开心
Yeah. This is the start of our family makeup day
今天我们给你们补偿 从早餐开始
for the bust that was your winter break.
斯黛拉 你明天要回学校了
And Stella, you're back off to college tomorrow.
BRAI 奥告鸟上进入高中最后一学期了
Augie, you're starting your final semester of senior year,
杰瑞要去奥克拉荷马市
and Geri is heading up to Oklahoma City
考察开侧步酒馆分店的地址
to scout locations for Side Step number two.
所以我想着 我们
So, I figured, you know, we got to,
在忙各自的生活之前好好聚聚
we got to rally before- back to reality.
寒假也不能算完全失败
I wouldn't call it a complete bust.
我补了一些懒觉
I caught up on some sleep.
另外 这块培根能吃了吗
Also, is this bacon fair game?
你那是选择性记忆 斯黛拉
Okay, that- that seems Jike a bit of selective memory, Stella.
我们想砍圣诞树的时候
I mean, you had strep when
你得了链球菌染
we wanted to cut down the Christmas tree,
你没能参加斯沃斯%摩尔
you bailed out on that Swirth &Moore
那个博物馆活动
museum thing at UCAS. I mean,
我们连一起去电影院看电影
we didn't even make it to a single movie
都没去成 我们这是怎么了
in the theaters. What is happening to us?
相信我的话
And believe me when I tell you,
他要列举的事还多着呢
that list started out much longer.
各位 冒烟了
Uh, guys? Uh, smoke?
对对 没事 我来 -好
Yep. Yep, it's okay. I got it. Oh! Yeah.
让我来 我来
Let me just I got it.
没有烤焦的饼干还叫
STELLA: Well, is it really a family makeup day
家庭补偿日吗
without burnt biscuits?
因为
Because...
这样很不错 爸爸
this sounds great, Dad...
可是我答应奥吉今天陪他
...but I promised Augie that we would meet up
去见学校预备军官训练团的火
with some ROTC guys at UCAS today.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表