剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
继续找吧
You keep looking.
我不知道怎么找辆车
I don't know what the hell's taking so long
也要花这么久
to find that car.
车身颜色就很难藏
Paint job's louder than the engine.
他们会找到她的
They'lj fincl her.
他们会找到她的
They'll find her.
你还在为船的事生气吗
Are you still mad aboyt the boat?
我从没跟你说过
I never told you, a few years ago,
霍伊特几年前去世后 我给他母亲乔安娜写了一封信
when Hoyt passed, I wrote his mother Joanna a letter.
虽然她没参与过他的生活
She was never a part of hjs life,
但感觉不告诉她是不对的
but...it didn't feel right for her not to know.
毕竟是死亡这么大的事情
Death in a family's full of strange obligations.
我觉得你做得对
Well, I think you did the right thing.
她没打来电♥话♥ 也没回信
Well, she never called, never wrote back.
我甚至不知道她是否还住那个地址
Hell, I don't even know if she was still at the address
但 我尽力了
I had for her, but...I tried.
我无法相信的是 我这么多年来
I cannot believe I spent all those years
尽心尽力照顾霍伊特
looking after that woman's son
一个被她抛弃的儿子
and being the mother to Hoyt she refused to be,
她却转过身来威胁我孙女的生命
only for her to turn around and threaten my grandbaby's life.
如果她敢碰
If she touches...
她一根汗毛
one hair...
最好骑警在我之前找到她
The Rangers better find her first
因为压实被我找到 我会杀了她
because if I do, I'll kill her.
我从来见你这么狠过
I've never heard you talk like that before,
伙计们 我们有发现了
guys, we got something.
我刚和州警通过电♥话♥
Okay, so, I just got off the phone with the State Troopers.
他们在罗金厄姆的一栋楼附近
They were able to track Stella's car out
追踪到了斯黛拉的车
to a building in Rockingham,
但是里面没她的踪迹
but there was no sign of her.
等等 罗金厄姆离帕蒂娜不远吧
Wait. Rockingham isn't far from Patina, right?
大概20分钟车程 怎么了 -那就对了
Uh, it's about, what, 20 minutes? Why? ·Yeah.
因为霍伊特是在帕蒂纳长大的
Because Hoyt grew up in Patina
然后才回到奥斯汀 和他母亲一起住
before he came to Austin back when he lived with his mother.
霍伊特的信中
AUGUST: Yeah. There was something
曾提到橙酒
in Hoyt's letter about orange wine.
帕蒂纳有家酿酒厂
There's this winery up in Patina
就是做橙酒的
that does this baller orange wine.
至少我听说是 -等等
·Or so I've heard. - LIAM: Hold on a minute.
我们之前说到的治安官拍卖♥♥会
The sheriff's sale that we talked about before.
就是在帕蒂纳的时候
That was in Patina around that time.
你觉得斯黛拉在那里吗
Do you think that Stella is there?
我 我不知道 我
I- I don't...I don't know. I.
好 特雷 把地址发给沃克和凯西
Okay, Trey, text Walker and Cassie that address.
所有沃克家的人 别心急
Before you even think about it, I need all you Walkers
待在原地 直到我们确定地点安全为止
to stay put until we know the location's secure.
好吗 -等等 艾比在哪
·AII right? - Wait. Where's Abby?
哦 该死
Oh, hell.
艾柏林
Abeline? !
怎么了 -哦
What is it? - Oh.
艾比知道那栋房♥子在哪儿 我觉得她可能是要
Abby knows where that house is. I think she might have
去杀了那个女人
gone out there to kill that woman.
你检查过浴室水槽下面了吗
Did you check under the bathroom sink?
都检查四次了
About four times.
食品储藏室呢
What about the pantry?
只有一个空咖啡罐和一只死老鼠
An empty coffee can and a dead mouse.
该死
Damn it.
我们明显遗漏了什么 咱们复盘一下
Well, clearly, we've missed something, so let's start over.
好吧 我不想打击你
Okay, I hate to break it to you,
但我觉得项链已经不在这里了
but I don't think the necklace is here anymore.
不 别这么说 -霍伊特可能早
No. Don't say that. - Hoyt could have taken it
把它拿出去了 也可能融掉了
out of the house, he could have melted it down,
卖♥♥掉了 什么都可以
he could have sold it, anything.
可能早就消失了
It's probably long gone by now.
这样的话
And I think that means
我觉得你最好放和赛迪走
that you should let me and Sadie go.
我们发誓不告诉警♥察♥
We swear we won't talk to the cops.
我们已经证明了自己的可靠
We're pretty proficient at that by this point.
拜托 我很抱歉你的项链找不到了
Please, Iam sorry that yoyr necklace is gone,
拜托 我很抱歉你的项链找不到了
Please. I am sorry that your necklace is gone,
但一切都结束了
but it's over.
我们帮不了你了
We can't help you anymore.
你可真会装啊 姑娘
Oh, you're laying it on thick, girl.
你有事没告诉我 对吗
Ansl you know something, don't you?
你还知道什么
What do you know?
你说啊
Yoy say ft.
我不知道
I don't.
需要我提醒你
jeed〔remind you
保守秘密的后果吗
the consequences for keeping secrets.
等等
STELLA: Wait.
斯黛拉 别
Stella...don't.
我们刚一到我就知道了
I knew since we got here.
霍伊特的信里提到了“余烬”
Hoyt's letter talked about"embers. "
我们以为是指我们家 但是
We thought it was at our house, but.
就是这个
JOANNA: That's it.
是 就是这个了
Yup, that's it.
就是这个 就是这个
That's it, that's it. That's it, that's it.
就是这个 -是空的
And that's it! That's it! - It's empty.
什么 你做了什么
What? What did you do?
不 不
No. No.
你说过项链在这的
You said that it was here!
它之前肯定在这里
It was clearly here at one point,
但被霍伊特叔叔拿走了
but Uncle Hoyt must have moved it.
现在他死了 所以
And he's gone now, so...
项链也找不到了
the necklace is lost.
不
No.
不
No!
不不不
: No, no, no, no.
所有的时间 所有的努力
AlI that time, all that...
都白费了
All for nothing!
你干什么
What are you doing?
你欠我5万块 乔 -可我没拿到钱
·You owe me 50 grand, Jo. Well, clearly, I don't have it.
我们是要把项链卖♥♥掉换钱的 -现在项链不见了
We were gonna sell the necklace. - And now it's gone.
我们可以另找任务 我们能找到办法
We'll find another score. We'll settle it.
拜托 这我很擅长
Come on. I'm goocl for jt.
问题就在这儿 我不这么认为
That's the thing. I don't think you are.
这一单我们都干这么久了 一无所获
We've been at this for months. No dice.
所以我们得算算账了 不管用什么方式
So we have to settle our tab, one way or another.
两位 抱歉让你们看到这个
Sorry you girls have to see this. -
看我信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥ -什么鬼
Signal! Signal! The hell?
为什么 这是我付出的代价
♪Why, it's the price I pay ♪
嘿 这是个巨大错误
j Oh, hey it's the big mistake ♪
影子戏法 浅浅的坟头
♪ Shadow play, shallow grave ♪
斯黛拉 她跑了
Stella! She's running!
你属于我
♪You were meant for me. s
你做了什么
What did you do?
奶奶
Mawline?
嗨 乔安娜
Hi, Joanna.
我是艾柏林·沃克
I'm Abeline Walker.
我等你
♪ I wait for you ♪
等你到深夜
♪ Late like the night ♪
那么
♪ Then ♪
内心的颤抖
♪ Shivering inside...s
你没事吧
You okay?
嘿 你给我说实话
Hey, be honest with me this time.
真的 我没事
Yeah. I'm okay.
我很抱歉 -斯黛拉 我原谅你
I am so sorry... Stella, Iforgive you.
好吧
Okay?
听着 你承受的
Look, I- I cant fathom
巨大压力我也许无法感受
the pressure you must have been under.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表