剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
《德州骑警》前情提要
Previously on Walker...
露娜 这边
CASSIE: Luna, over here.
我们又发现一个被活埋的受害者
We found another victim buried alive.
你对此案的执着 拼命的加班
This obsession of yours, the weird hours,
永远绷着一根弦
the forever distant stares.
这很危险
This is dangerous.
你是对的
WALKER: You were right.
我不应该把这个案子
I shouldn't let this case
放在家人之前
go before my family.
回家吧 这是命令
JAMES: Go home. It's an order.
你在我身边
HOYT: With you by my side,
让我有了活下去的理由 嫁给我吧
I got a reason to live. Marry me.
但不可否认的是 凯西
LUNA: But there's no denying it, Cass.
我爱你
AlI right, I love you.
斯黛拉有点不对劲
GERI: Something's going on with Stella.
你知道她可能去哪了吗
Do you have any idea where she might have gone?
莱迪伯德湖那里
Uh, there's a gazebo out by
有个凉亭
Lady Bird Lake.
我去看看她在不在
I can see if she's there.
伙计们 沃克去哪了 -我们去了湖边
Guys, where the hell's Walker? - We went to the lake,
试过打给他 但他没接
tried calling him, but he didn't pick up.
艾米丽
Emily?
艾米丽
Emily.
你没事吧 宝贝
Are you okay, babe?
他没事 妈妈 他一向那个表情
STELLA: He's okay, Mom. That's just his face.
如此英俊的面庞
Just a gorgeous face.
今天是个大日子 我们可以走了吗
It's a big day today. Are we good to go?
额 当然
U- Uh, absolutely.
我还以为他会更激动呢
I was expecting more fanfare.
哦 他声音一向这么低沉
AUGUST: Oh, that's- that'sjust his voice.
对
EMILY: Right.
总之 好的
Anyways, okay.
我们走吧
Let's go.
走着 -好的
Come on. AUGUST: Yeah.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay, uh, right, um...
今天是个重要的日子
It's a big day.
奥吉要毕业了
Augie's graduation. Uh...
我们 我们别迟到了
Yeah, let's- let's- let's not be late.
你就在我面前
You're right there.
是真的
It's real.
你就在这里
You're here.
我们就在这里
We're here.
都在这里 终于来了
It's- it's here. It's here.
这一天终于来了 嗯
It's here. Um,
我们的小儿子要毕业了
O- Our youngest, uh, graduating.
我们两个空巢老人干什么好呢
Wh- What are we gonna do with all this time?
你最好是在开玩笑
Uh, I hope you're kidding.
可以做的有很多
There's so much to do.
想好今天穿什么了吗
Do you know what you're wearing today?
有打算吗
Do you know?
对 要参加典礼
To...to the thing.
要穿衬衫
My shirt.
还有 你喜欢的那件外套
And- and, uh, uh, th- that jacket you like.
没错 这件外套吗
That's right. This jacket?
是的
Yeah.
还有 还有那双靴子
And, and those- those boots.
很好
Okay.
造型开了个好头
We are off to a great start.
再加一条领带
And a tie.
我还要打领带吗
Do I need a tie?
取决于你觉得自己要去哪儿
It depends on where you think you're going,
等等 你是在让我解谜吗
Wait, i- is this a riddle?
科尔迪 我们聊过这事
Cordi, we talked about this.
要穿什么 要做什么
What to wear, what we'll do.
对 我知道 当然
No, I- I know. Right. Of course. I- I- I
我只是
just, um...
很难相信这一刻是真的
I can't believe we're, we're here.
你什么意思 你从没想过我们能走这么远吗
What are you saying, you never thought we'd make it this far?
我从不敢奢望
I- I never let myself
我们能走这么远
think about making it this far.
我知道
Nknow.
我们就在这里
We're here.
但你要打哪条领带呢
But which tie?
真要打领带啊
So Ido need a tie?
对 否则你妈会失望的
Yes. Your mom would want that.
她还在意这个
Would she care?
她会的 我们得走了 路上堵车
She would, and we got to go. Traffic.
堵车么 你说去他们家
: Traffic? To their house?
远在城市另一头 科尔迪
It's across town, Corsli, anc fts gonna take
得一个多小时才能到你父母家
over an hour to get to your parents' house,
什么
How?
开车啊 科尔迪
Roads, Cordi.
生活
Life.
抱歉我们迟到了
Sorry we're late!
科尔迪忘了交通的事
Cordi forgot about traffic.
但交通这个概念
WALKER: I- I didn't forget about
我没忘
traffic a- as a concept.
你来了
EMILY: You made it.
从纽约一路飞来还好吗
How was the flight from New York?
哦 还不错
Aw. It was not bad. Not bad.
因为我这次听取了你的建议
Because, hey, I took your advice this time.
差别挺大的 对吧
Oh, made a difference, didn't it?
真挺大的 -你老婆是个人才 知道啊
It really did. - Your wife's a genius, you know.
我知道 爸爸
Oh, yeah, I know that, Daddy.
你不会真把交通状况忘了吧
You didn't really forget about traffic, did you?
我很久没每天这时候
It's just been a while, you know, since I- I drove
开车了 你知道的 妈妈
this time of day, you know, Mama.
但你依然记得来这里的路
But you didn't forget how to get here.
当然不是
O- Of course not.
没事 我就问问
All right. Just making sure.
把这个喝了 相信我
: Drink this. Trust me.
所以
WALKER: Hey, so,
你是从纽约飞回来的
you're just in from New York?
是啊 我这周末请了几天假
Yeah, I took off work early so I could be here
提前过来了
for this weekend.
你真够意思
That's good of you.
你知道现在什么状况么
slo you know what's wrong?
你得再问具体点 科尔迪
You're gonna have to be more specific, Cordi.
孩子们不理我了
WALKER: Uh, with the kids.
还有斯黛拉 她不跟我对话
Uh, with Stella. U- Uh, she's not talking to me.
我告诉他这很正常
I told him that it was normal.
确实很正常
LIAM: It is normal,
怎么 你才刚到啊
Hey, but you just got here.
好耶
Okay.
哈 我赢了
STELLA: Ha! I win.
赢个屁 你作弊
Absolutely not, you cheat,
你的胳膊肘都离开桌子了
your elbow came off the table.
嘿 第二回合我上 爷爷
Hey, round two on me, Gramps.
你最好热热身 我已经加载完毕了
Well, you better warm up, cause I'm ready.
好嘞 好嘞
AUGUST: AII right, all right. -
是谁没关前门啊
Who keeps leaving the front door open?
狗会跑出去的
The dogs will get out.
我又一次坐在床上
*I'm sittin'on the bed again*
等电♥话♥
*Waitin'for the phone...*
霍伊特 你怎么在这里
Hoyt, what are you doing here?
哈哈 你完全没想到我会来
Oh, I can't believe you didn't see me coming.
这第六感有点让人捉急啊 朋友
You're getting rusty, my friend. g2S 5WAP
看 可是我女儿开车
Hey. Let my daughter drive us here
从俄克拉荷马大老远送我来的
all the way from OKC.
我没死都是个奇迹
It's a miracle I'm alive.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表