剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
Okay, well, yeah, s- she probably just missed you.
不 开会前她就这样了 整个人怪怪的
No, it started before the conference, the oddness.
哪种怪
What kind of, uh, "oddness"?
因为一些大事小事的 比如
Uh, some small stuff, some bigger, like,
她有时会在半夜起来
sometimes she'll just get up in the middle of the night,
去客房♥睡吧 是的
go sleep in the guest room. Yeah.
那原因可能有很多 你知道吗
That- that could, that could be anything, you know?
是啊
Yeah. -
她把酒柜也清空了
She emptied the liquor cabinet, too.
一般来讲 凯莉喜欢睡前喝一杯
Now, generally speaking, Kelly loves a nightcap.
对吧 除了
Right? Except
除了她怀孕的时候
except when she was pregnant.
那时候她
Then, it was like,
一想到喝酒就反胃
the thought of booze made her sick to her stomach.
是吗 你懂我意思吗
Sure. You see what I'm getting at?
我觉得她可能是怀孕了 科迪
I think she might be pregnant, Cordi.
我有个朋友在匡提科受训
I had a friend that trained at Quantico.
不是你这样的特遣队
Not on a task force like you,
但她教了我一种方法 叫”布伦南崩溃法”
but she taught me something called the "Brennan Breakdown. "
联调局现在还教这个么 第一课就学这个
The Feds still teaching that? - First thing we learned.
但不会只学这个 对吧 你在干什么
Not the only thing you learned, huh? What are you doing?
你要给麦克风供电 从冰箱的压缩机中
You're powering that mic by... Siphoning alternating currents
吸取交流电
from the fridge's compressor.
我得看看你是怎么操作的
Oh, you're gonna have to show me how you do that.
豺狼吃得还挺健康哈
Jackal a health nut?
并非如此
Not exactly.
对以往受害者的尸检中
Postmortems on past victims
发现了一种变♥态♥作案手法
point to a pretty unsettling M. O.
包含了一此令人不安的细节
There's probably a few disturbing details
是豺狼不为人知的另一面
you haven't heard about the Jackal,
考虑到霍利斯·米勒谋杀案现场
considering Hollis Miller's murder
缺少杀手常用的名片
lacked the usual calling cards.
腐烂的水果难道是他的名片
Rotting fruit is the calling card?
这一点我们没有对媒体讲
We withheld this from the press,
但豺狼用地高辛麻痹受害者后
but after paralyzing victims with digoxin,
会用勺子喂他们水果泥
the Jackal spoon- feeds them pureed foods.
为他们续上一口气 然后
Just enough to keep them clinging to life before.
将他们活埋
he buries them alive.
哦 这声音不太妙啊
Oof, that doesn't sound great.
你想 出去看看吗
Want to Check that out?
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
但不能以骑警和警探的身份
But not as Ranger and detective.
切 你以为我傻吗
Uh, duh. What am I, stupid?
我是性工作者 你是个
I'm a sex worker and you're
行走的植发广♥告♥牌
a walking advertisement for hair plugs.
好吧
: AlI right.
你跟她说了什么 大家
LOOKOUT: What'd you say to her? - MANAGER: Everybody,
别激动 少来这套
keep cool. Screw that.
我不喜欢新面孔
I don't like new faces around.
特别是他们打扰到了常客的生活
Especially when they hassle the regulars.
你跟这俩人一起的吗
Are you here with these two?
听着 我付钱是住店的 不是来看马戏表演的
Look, I paid for a room, not a circus.
这是怎么回事
What's all this about?
听着 伙计 我不想惹麻烦
Look, man, I ain't trying to start no trouble,
但你们噪音太大 我都没法焦中精力
but it's hard to concentrate with all this noise
享受春宵了 你懂我意思吧
going around, you know what I'm saying?
我想知道 是谁破坏了我和这位女士的
And I'd like to know who's spoiling a good time
好时光 得了吧
for my lady. - Oh, give it a rest.
算哪门子好时光 来 我俩算算价钱
It wasn't that good of a time. Come on, let's talk money.
删除
跟经理聊过了吗 是的
Talk to the manager? - Uh, yeah.
房♥客说他在艾米的房♥间外发现一条围巾
The lodger said that he found a scarf outside of Amy's room,
他细问起来时她就哭了
and when he asked her about it, she started crying.
显然 围巾是她妈妈的
Apparently, it belongs to her mom.
有人问过她妈妈出啥事了吗
Anybody ask her mom what's up?
经理说她妈妈失踪了
Manager said her mom's been missing.
她之前也有过这种情况
And it's not uncommon for her to go on one,
出去寻欢作乐两天 这但都一周了
two- day benders, but it's been a week.
一周 万一艾米妈妈是受害者呢
A week? - What if Amy's mom is a victim?
她很可能还活着
Well, she could still be alive.
好吧
AlI right.
我们来弄清楚 进入角色
Let's figure this out. Stick to our roles.
听着 我要退款
Yo, man. Look, I want a refund.
我花钱可不是来听这家伙逼逼叨的
I didn't pay for no group session with homeboy here.
你能闭嘴吗
CASSIE: Ugh, will you shut it?
她妈妈回来之前
I ain't going nowhere
我哪也不去
till this girl's mom gets back.
你同意吗
You good with that?
我不同意
I ain't good with that.
哼 她又没问你
Yeah, well, she didn't ask you.
你还是别多管闹事了
Why don't you just stay out of our business?
走吧 我先照顾你 等你妈妈回来好吗
Come on. I'll take care of you till your mom gets back.
我一囗也吃不下了
I can't eat another bite.
你呢
You?
我得去开扇窗户
Got to crack a window.
哦天
Oh, man.
我要撑吐了
I'm gonna puke.
可睡前我还有很多工作要做
I got to do so much work before I go to bed.
奥吉 我要被这次救助活动搞死了
Augie, this rescue is just killing me, man.
斯黛拉不告而别
Stella's AWOL,
留下她的合作搭档 也就是我收拾残局
and I am Ieft picking up the slack in this partnership.
不只是你 伙计
It's not just you, man.
她还欠我音乐设备的钱呢
She still owes me for my music stuff.
她本该在这儿的
She was supposed to be here
我给她跟赛迪都打了电♥话♥ 没回应
I- I called her and Sadie- - nothing.
要不咱去看看她俩
Should we go check on them?
去大学城一趟 不
Swing by UCAS? - No.
斯黛拉说得很明白 不想再被打扰
Stella said loud and clear to quit hounding her.
连你♥爸♥都没插于
So if your dad's okay with her behavior,
我也不想管了
then so am I.
也许她俩没信♥号♥♥了 爆胎了
Maybe they lost connection, got a flat?
都这么晚了
Dude, it's late.
是很晚了 她俩手♥机♥可能调静音了
It's late. Their phones are just on silent, probably.
我这次可不想掺和了 拜托
I'm staying out of it, man, come on.
我还有工作要做 好的
I got work to do. All right.
你能开着浴室电扇吗
Hey, can you Ieave the bathroom fan on?
没问题
Yeah, will do.
好了 咱们速战速决吧
AII right, let's get this over with.
等等 先等一等
Wait, wait. Hold on. Hold on.
我知道是我提议来这儿的 可是
I know I'm the one that said to come here, but...
我觉得刚跟我说话的 是一个被我杀掉的人的魂魄
I feel like I just talked to the ghost of the guy that I killed.
他让我摆脱了
He let me off the hook
整个夏天都萦绕在我心头的内疚
for all the guilt that has paralyzed me all summer.
他需要我的帮助 他需要我们的帮助
And he needs my help. He needs our help.
好吧
O- Okay.
那我们去告诉你♥爸♥ 什么
So we just talk to your dad- - - What?
赛迪 不行
Sadie, no.
我们之前骗警♥察♥说不认识威特
We lied to the police about not knowing Witt.
但他还活着
Yeah, but he's alive.
我们不会面临严惩的 你♥爸♥会理解的
We'll get a slap on the wrist. Your dad, he'll understand.
太对了 我爸能理解
Exactly. My dad will understand.
也许他还能保证你我的安全
And maybe he can keep you and me safe,
但威特呢
but what about Witt?
我不知道 他会进监狱吗
I- I don't know. He'll go to jail?
你没听到他的话吗
Did you even listen to him?
威特之前犯了错
Witt made a mistake,
他在努力弥补错误
he's trying to get it right.
你怎么会就不明白呢
How do you not get that?
我知道 可是斯黛拉 不 你
I do, but, Stella- - - No, you don't
不懂对一个人的死负责是什么感觉
understand what it feels like to be responsible
但我懂
for somebody's death, but I do.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表