剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
这就是为什么 目前唯一的谋杀
whjch is why, at this point, the only murder...
我们唯一能证明的谋杀案 就是
The only murder that we're gonna be able to, uh,
他针对卢纳警探的谋杀
prove that he committed is Detective Luna's.
但自从他被捕之后
But, since his arrest,
一些新消息也不断冒出来
some new information has come to light.
原来这位一心要惩罚“失职父母”的家伙
Turns out, this killer who was so intent on punishing
自己就为人父母
"bad parents"is actually a parent himself.
他有一个女儿 丽贝卡·提尔曼 已成年
He has an adult daughter, Rebecca Tillman.
她知道他的勾当吗 -我们正在查证
Does she know what he did? That's what we're hoping to find out.
那妈妈呢
CASSIE: What about the mom?
她跟他们有牵扯么
She still in the picture?
不 她在分娩时去世
No, she died during childbirth.
所以 巴尼特 佩雷斯
So, Barnett, Perez?
我要你们两个
I'm gonna have you two
去找他女儿谈谈 可以吗
talk to the daughter, if that's...
而且 沃克 -长官
Now, Walker? -Sir?
你和我去会会科尔
You and I are gonna talk to Cole.
我感觉这家伙对自己作品很自豪
I think this guy takes a certain pride in his work. 回
甚至会想吹嘘一番
I think he might even want to brag about it.
所以我们尽可能让他多开口
So, the more we can get him talking, the better.
好吗
Okay?
我们就
Let's just...
我们让这个混♥蛋♥自己招供
let's get this bastard to confess.
让他在牢里度过余生
Put him away for the rest of his natural life.
我们有几个问题想问问你
We have a few questions we'd like to ask you.
你有兽医执照 但没行医记录
You have a veterinarian's license, but no practice.
你就是这样弄到地高辛
Is that how you secured the digoxin
让受害者失去知觉的吗
to paralyze your victims?
当兽医药剂师
Is being a...
也是一种罪吗
doctor of veterinary medicine a crime?
当你谋杀一名警探时 是的
When you murder a detective, yes.
我们抓到你杀害了大卫·卢纳
We have you on David Luna's murder.
卢纳在死曾跟人发生过
Luna was involved in a physical altercation
肢体冲突
before his death.
尸检官在他指甲里发现了行凶者的肉
Autopsy found the assailant's flesh under his fingernails.
实验室已经在检测DNA了
WALKER: Lab's running the DNA right now.
如果结果与你相符
When the results come back matching you,
你会面临死刑
you're looking at capital punishment.
你手里根本没什么筹码
You got no hand to play here.
所以不如坦白从宽
Why don't you just come clean with us?
你知道我怎么想吗 我觉得你想坦白
JAMES: You know what I think? I think you want to come clean.
你应该挺为自己的作品自豪吧
I think you're proud of what you've done.
对 所以你才会放一颗狼牙
Yeah, is that what the jackal teeth were about?
留下名片 确保大家知道你是凶手
Calling cards to make sure you got credit for the murders?
我确实有罪
I am guilty.
我犯了无证狩猎的罪
Of hunting without a permit
地点就是你们发现我的那个树林
in those woods where you found me.
你当时在打猎 好啊
You were hunting, okay.
这就解释了
So that would explain
你为什么会向我们开火
why you opened fire on us,
可你为什么要一直开枪
and then kept shooting at us
非要开到一枪击中我胸口呢
until you shot me directly in the chest.
因为你朝我开枪了
COLE: You were shooting at me.
我有权自卫 不是吗
I have a right to defend myself, don't I?
我不知道你们是警♥察♥
I didn't know that you were cops.
这是无心之过
It was an honest mistake.
你们找错人了
I'm not your guy.
听着 你们
Listen, you -you
想把我塞进某种箱子
are trying to force me into a box.
某种你们脑中先入为主的
Some sort of preconceived
想法里 但是
notion you have, but.
我是装不进去的
I won't fit in there.
那你在这一系列谋杀中 又扮演何种角色
So where do you fit in all this, Cole?
此时此刻
Now, I am
我对于非法狩猎深感悔恨
sincerely sorry about the hunting mishap.
但我不是连环杀手
But I am no serial killer.
你有个女儿 对吧
You have a daughter, right?
叫丽贝卡
Rebecca.
你知道她现在就在这儿
Do you know that she's here right now
我两个最好的手下正在询问她
being interrogated by two of my best Rangers?
我也希望能帮上忙 可是
I wish I could help, but.
我和我爸关系不太好
I'm not really close with my dad.
你们为什么如此肯定 他就是连环杀手
Why are you so sure he's a...a serial killer?
我没办法
Ijust can't,
我无法想象
I can't even imagine
你所经历的一切
what you're going through learning all this.
但是 丽贝卡
But, Rebecca,
关于你♥爸♥爸
isn't there anything
你有任何能帮我们
you could tell us about your dad
把线索串起来的信息吗
that could help us connect the dots?
你们凭什么这么肯定我爸就是
What even makes you so sure my dad's responsible for...for...
丽贝卡 现阶段我们无法透露任何证据
Rebecca, we can't share any evidence at this time.
但请你好好想一想
But I need you to think hard.
通话记录显示 你在2月5号♥
Phone records show that you called a line
跟你父亲打过电♥话♥
associated with your father on February 5th,
你还记得你们聊了什么吗
Do you remember what you discussed?
你知道他去哪儿了吗
Do you know where he was?
2月5号♥
February 5th?
那天不是奥古斯特新兵训练营的毕业典礼吗
Was -was that the day of August's boot camp graduation?
好 所以你看过我儿子的社媒
Okay, so you saw my son's social media posts.
真有你的 但要想激怒我
Good for you. You're gonna have to work a lot harder
这点信息还不够 -那天本是
to get under my skin. -COLE: That was
小奥吉跟全家人一起
the day that little Augie celebrated
欢庆的日子
with the whole family.
连骑警巴奈特都去了
Even Ranger Barnett was there.
大家都来了 表示对奥古斯特的支持
Everyone came out to support August.
除了你 科德尔
Except for you, Cordell.
你为什么要错过你儿子一生中的重要时刻
Why did you miss your son's big milestone?
好 很好
Okay, there you go.
你离目标又近了一步
Yeah, getting closer to the mark.
我这么说吧
COLE: And I'll tell you this,
如果这个所谓的豺狼依然逍遥法外
if this so -called Jackal's still out there,
我希望
I hope
他再干掉几个像你这样的混♥蛋♥父母
that he ticks off a few more scumbag parents like yourself.
不 别 冷静
JAMES: No, no. Whoa.
我们休息一下
We're taking a break. -
嘿 你在干什么 你得控制下自己
Hey, what are you doing, man? You need to get a grip.
嘿 你觉得他信了吗
Hey, think he bought it?
什么 等等
What? Wait.
等等 你是 -装作被他惹怒了
Wait, are you Letting him believe he's getting under my skin?
我以为你知道我的策略呢 队长
I thought you realized what I was doing. Cap?
第24条规则 引诱嫌疑人 -引诱嫌疑人
Rule 24: bait the suspect. -Bait the suspect.
是 我想引诱他说下去 你也听到了
Yes, I -I wanted to keep him talking. You hear what he said
他说希望豺狼干掉更多混♥蛋♥父母
about, uh, hoping the Jackal kills more bad parents?
好 非常好 这就是我们抓他的办法
Okay, this is good. This is how we're gonna get him.
我们得进一步逼问他 让他说一些我们
We need to push him further, though, trip him up on details
从未向媒体发布过的细节
we never released to the press, right?
只有他知道的细节 -是 对了
Something only he would know. Yeah. Hey,
你听到他说我们想把他
did you catch that thing he said about us trying, to, uh,
他塞进一个箱子里了吗
like, force him into a box?
他说这话时
There's something about.
的方式
the way he said,
我觉得他塞不进去的
I don't think he's gonna fit in there.
怎么了
What about it?
我在失去知觉时 做了几个梦
when I was paralyzed, I had these dreams,
但其中有几次
right, but -but I also had these moments of, um...
似醒非醒的 但是
not lucidity exactly, but.
我觉得我还记得
I think I'm remembering...
记得什么
Remembering what?
豺狼 科尔 好像
The Jackal. Cole, I think, maybe, um...
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表