剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
我也不指望区别对待
and I wouldn't expect anything different.
我觉得有点煮过头了 这玩意儿要有嚼劲
I think it's overcooked. You want it al dente.
这是我在意大利学到的小窍门
See, that's a little thing that I learned in Italy.
最好别煮这么烂
Should still be slightly firm.
我知道“有嚼劲儿”是啥意思
I know what"al dente"is.
你真的知道么 我反正吃着没嚼劲儿
Yeah, well, I don't think you do because that's not al dente.
-知道吗 -好好好 我走
You know...Okay, all right, all right, I'm leaving.
我走 我这就走 -好的
I'm leaving, I'm leaving. All right.
所以 你会收奥古斯特的吧 我会跟科德尔谈谈
Okay, so, August can join, right, and I'll talk to Cordell?
-好吧 好吧 -行了 那好
Yes. Okay, yeah. All right, fine. Okay.
你好
Ciao.
嘿 女士
Uh...ma'am.
享受美食吧 -谢谢
Buon appetito. Thank you.
好吧 不如你们去设置警戒线
Okay. Uh, why don't y'all set up a perimeter,
别让人进来 或出去
make sure no one gets in or, uh, out?
我一会儿给你们端锅牛腩
I'll bring you brisket in a few.
哦 你好 -妈妈 嘿
Oh, hello. Mom, hey.
太好了 你忙吗
Uh, perfect. Uh, y- you busy?
我早上还要拍场婚纱照
Well, I have a- a wedding photo shoot
但是
in the morning, but.
你能稍作休息 帮我个忙吗
Think you can take a break, help me out a little?
这是美宝莲·普拉特女士
Uh, this is Ms. Maybelline Pratt.
她今晚在这儿过夜 原因我会解释的
She'll be staying the night. I can explain.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
你家真可爱 -哦
Love your home. Oh.
谢谢你 美宝莲 我是艾比
Well, thank you, Maybelline. I'm Abby.
我看出来了 你是这艘船的总舵手
It's clear that you're the bow of this ship.
一直在忙个不停
Always on the move, I see.
是啊 啥时候咱也能拉把躺椅
Well, when do we get those deck chairs
躺下好好休息下
so we can just lay out and relax?
亲爱的 我那把都等了四十年了
Honey, I've been waiting for mine for 40 years.
它们跟本就不存在
They don't exist.
一看你就是过来人
Oh. Well, thanks for the heads- up.
我不打扰你了 艾比
MAYBELLINE: I'IIlet you go, Abby.
你儿子恨不得早点打发我
Your son was just trying to pawn me off.
科德尔
Cordell?
认识你很高兴 美宝莲
Well, it was a pleasure meeting you, Maybelline.
看来就剩你跟我了 小牙签
Looks like it's just you and me, toothpicks.
是啊 对
Right. Right.
我带你去客房♥吧
Um, I'll show you to the guest room.
美宝莲女士
Ms. Maybelline?
哇哦 你老婆甩你好几条街
Oh, your wife is out of your league.
是的 确实是
Yeah, she is.
应该是曾经是
Uh, was. Was.
-她去世了 -哦 对不起
She- she passed. Oh, I'm sorry.
做一个单亲家长很难 这我知道
Being a single parent is tough. I know.
幸运的是 我有很多得力帮手
Well, luckily, I have a lot of good help. Hmm.
好好享受每一秒 孩子
Soak up every second, son.
长日难熬
The days are long,
但一眨眼人就老了
but the years are short.
斯黛拉·布鲁 -嘿
Stella Blue. Hey.
嘿 -这是啥
Hey. - What's that?
每个大学宿舍的
Essentials for every
必备品
college dorm room.
熔岩灯
Lava lamp.
这个必须要有
It's a must.
你看好了哦
Look at this thing. Nice. -
放这儿
There we go.
毯子
Blanket.
还有 准备好了吗
And...ready?
天啊 真不错
Oh, my gosh, yes.
我本想早点把这些东西带给你的
Yeah, I wanted to bring you this stuff earlier,
但你好像有点 -被吓坏了么
but you kind ofFreaked?
其实也没那么严重 不过是这意思
Well, yeah, I would've put it milder than that, but yeah.
我和本聊过了 然后
You know, Ben and I spoke, and, um
你就那么走掉了 我有点担心你
I'm just a little bit worried about how you left.
我没事
I'm fine.
只是做了个难过的梦
It's just an intense dream.
我明白 我只是想来看
No, I get that. I'm just checking...
我只是来看看你
I'm just checking in on you.
知道吗 换做是我整理东西时
You know, when I went through all my stuff,
也希望有个人能 -可我不是你
I wish someone would've checked...I'm not you.
好啊 你觉得有用的办法
Okay? Just because something worked out great for you
不一定其他人都觉得有用
doesn't mean it's gonna work out for everyone else.
不管你带多少东西过来
And it doesn't matter how much stuff you bring over here.
维特也不会复活的 -啊 这个
It's not gonna bring Witt back. - Whoa. Hey.
那家伙想杀你和赛迪
That guy tried to kill you and Sadie.
你知道他喜欢橄榄球吗
Did you know that he loved rugby?
他最喜欢的球队是新西兰全黑队
The New Zealand All Blacks was his favorite team.
他其实对很多东西都很感兴趣
He was actually into a lot of stuff.
你只要看看他的照片墙 就会了解他的为人
Just take one look at his IG, and it would tell you a lot.
没人是十恶不赦的 这就是我要说的
No one is just one thing, is all that I'm saying.
所以 对 也许他是想伤害我们
So, like, okay, maybe he tried to hurt us,
可他跟我一样 还是个大学生
but he was still just a college kid, like me,
他本来拥有大好的人生
who had his whole life ahead of him,
可现在全没了 这是我的错
and now he doesn't, and it is my fault.
好了 斯黛拉 深呼吸
Okay, Stella, take a breath.
我只是想帮忙 好吗
I'm just trying to help, okay?
你不如做点什么
Why don't you just try something
能让你转移注意力的事
that will pull you out of this?
比如马互动治疗
Equine therapy...
那你不如
You know what?
你不如直接离开
Why don't you just leave?
好吧 没事
Okay. Fine.
哈喽 -嘿
Hello. Hey.
嘿 -你看起来挺忙
Hey. So...you look busy.
我啥时候不忙了
Yeah, when am Inot?
啥事
What's up?
Well, uh
这是什么
What's this?
奥古斯特的新兵训练营同意书
August's Boot Camp Readiness.
是个课后项目 -什么
It's an after- school program. What?
别激动 我们又不是要把他送出国
Now, it's not like we're sending him overseas or something.
等等等等等等
Yeah, now, h- hold on, hold on, hold on.
你知道你这是在干嘛吗 爸
You know what you're doing right now, Daddy?
你 你这是在越界
You are, uh, you're interfering.
不是 我只是来求个情 儿子 -好的
No, I'm simply asking, son. Okay.
那我也求个情 爸
Well, I'm simply asking, as well, Daddy.
我求你别插手这件事
Uh...stay out of this one.
这是我儿子
It's my son. Uh...
我现在没办法想这个
I can't deal with that right now.
我有工作要做 先走了
I got work to do. Excuse me.
你在做游♥行♥花车 -不是
You making a parade float? - No.
我在帮本准备他的又一场谷仓婚礼
I am helping Ben with another wedding in the barn.
这都是你们这帮人的第三次婚礼了
That's y'all's third wedding.
你总给我惊喜
Well, you never cease to amaze me.
谢谢 跟我的手指头说去吧
Thanks. Tell my fingers that.
你咋了
Mm. What's going on?
你知道我这人 多管闹事了呗
Oh, you know me. Meddling.
这不是我的特长吗
I thought that was my job.
我去找科德尔 跟他说奥古斯特
I approached Cordell about letting August
参加课后训练营的事
join after- school boot camp.
他不同意 叫我少管闹事
He wasn't having it. He told me to butt out.
好吧 这么多年我们一直在劝科德尔
Okay, well, we've been telling Cordell for years
让他把家里和孩子们照顾好
he needs to get his house in order regarding the kids.
他现在终于听话了
And now that he's actually listening,
你还这样 这么不高兴
you're what? I mean, upset?
不 不是的
No. No, no, no.
你知道 只不过
It's just, you know, it's just that,
奥古斯特马上就18了 而且
August is almost 18, and.
不管大家喜不喜欢
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表