剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
《德州骑警》前情提要
Previously on Walker
你们都参加了副警监的竞选
You both put your hats in for lieutenant.
在我看来 竞争已经开始了
The way I see it, the competition's on.
祝你们好运 -知道吗
Good luck. - WALKER: You know what?
你们要是不喜欢我俩在一起
If y'all have a problem with our relationship,
不喜欢我们认真交往
with how serious things are getting,
你们需要说出来
you need to speak up.
今晚我们本该庆祝
Tonight was supposed to be the night
洁丽搬来同住
where we celebrated Geri moving in,
因为她搬定了
because that's what's happening.
我觉得你还没准备好
GERI: I don't think you're ready.
我觉得你最好跟他们聊聊再
I wanted you to have a discussion with them
讨论下昨晚的事
before we had...whatever last night was.
我们都休息下 这事等我回来
Let's take a beat, and let's talk
再聊
about this when I'm back.
乔安娜 她是不会罢手的
WITT: Joanna, she's not gonna stop.
你拿到我的项链了吗 -我不会帮你的
Do you have my necklace? - I'm not helping you.
你知道我想要什么 你必须去帮我拿到
You know what I want, and you're gonna get it for me now.
他那时身份是杜克
AUGUST: Back when he was Duke,
你知道他做卧底时给我们写过信吗
did you know that he wrote letters for us,
有点交代后事的意思
just in case he died while undercover?
霍伊特跟爸见面那天
STELLA: Hoyt met with Dad the day
就是偷项链的那天
that he stole the necklace.
只要能找到那些信
If the letters are out there,
我们就有线索找到项链
then they could Iead us to the necklace.
科德尔 这是你瞒着我是对的
You were right, Cordell, to keep this from me.
我需要你来负责这件事
I'm- a need you to take point on this.
加里·博伊尔
WALKER: Gary Boyle.
豺狼的第一个猎物 离他的动物园就一英里
His zoo is one mile away from the Jackal's first kill
你不能放弃
You're not gonna drop this.
我不会让你单独行动的
And I am not gonna let you go solo.
有可能的活动迹象
Possible signs of activity.
沃克
: Walker? !
我不知道是何时遇上了你
♪I didn't know when I met you ♪
我会让你难过的
sI'd upset you ♪
但即便最好的初心也让我们
♪But even the best intentions take us ♪
措手不及
♪By surprise ♪-
你要如何保守秘密
♪How do you keep a secret? ♪
不再重蹈履辙
♪Don't repeat it ♪
如何温柔的降人推开
♪How do you push away without a shove? j
宁愿浪费时间
♪ It's easier wasting time ♪
也不愿伤害你爱的人
♪Than breaking hearts you love ♪
也许大海上的一艘船
♪Maybe a boat on the ocean ♪
会带来好运
♪ Will bring good fortune ♪
也许是一阵轻风
♪Maybe a gust of wind ♪
会让我们远离大海
♪Will keep us out at sea ♪
希望那风让你自♥由♥
I'|I be hoping for the wind that sets you free ♪
宁愿浪费时间
♪It's easier wasting time ♪
也不愿伤害你爱的人
·♪Than breaking hearts you love ♪-
宁愿浪费时间
♪ It's easier wasting time ♪
也不愿伤害你爱的人 -卡西·佩雷斯
♪Than breaking hearts you love ♪- Cassie Perez.
给你 -宁愿浪费时间
BARISTA: Here you go. - ♪It's easier wasting time ♪
也不愿让爱的人心碎
♪Than breaking hearts you love ♪
宁愿浪费时间
♪It's easier wasting time ♪
也不愿让爱的人心碎
♪Than breaking hearts you love ♪
宁愿浪费时间 也不愿让爱的人心碎
♪It's easier wasting time than breaking hearts you love ♪
宁愿浪费时间
♪Oh, it's easier wasting time ♪
也不愿让爱的人心碎
♪Than breaking hearts you love. ♪
你拿到了吗
Did you get it?
早啊 卡斯
Good morning, Cass.
对 拿到了
Yeah, I did.
我就知道
I knew it.
所以我副警监的首轮面试
So, my preliminary interview for the lieutenant's position
是十天后 你呢
is in ten days. You?
我也是
Me, too.
你知道这代表啥吧
Well, you know what that means.
我们正式进入前五名了
We are officially in the top five.
是的
Yeah.
没错
We are.
你不兴奋吗
Aren't you excited?
我当然很兴奋 只不过
Yeah, of course I'm excited. It's just, uh...
在享受这种快要升职的兴奋时
It's just that getting excited about a possible promotion
还要追捕一个可怕的连环杀手
while tracking down a horrifying serial killer
多少有点扫兴吧
is kind of a bummer?
是啊 可以这么说
Yeah. That's one way to put it.
这里是不是有点
Is it kind of.
空无一人
A ghost town?
是的
Yeah.
所以
GERI: So...
我面谈了一个侧步酒吧的承包商 感觉很棒
the contractor that I met with for the new Side Step- - amazing.
感觉我们一见如故
Felt like we just clicked instantly.
太好了 听起来不错 洁
Great. Yeah, Sounds great. That's great, Ger.
科尔迪 我回到家时
Cordi, I was kind of surprised
没想到你已经去上班了
when you had already gone to work when I got in,
现在又你没真的听我讲话
and now it just feels like you're"boy listening. "
所以 一切都好吗
So...everything okay?
我么 我很好 -没错
·M- Me? Yeah, I'm- I'mgood. - Yeah.
真的 实在抱歉
Honestly. Sorry. Really.
真的 实在抱歉
Honestly. Sorry. ReaJly.
俄克拉荷马还有什么新鲜事
What else went on up in Oklahoma City?
如果一切顺利
Well, if- if everything goes well,
我们几个月内就能动工
we coyld be breaking groynd within a few months.
我们几个月内就能动工
we could be breaking ground within a few months.
这对我们的生意来讲
I mean, this is an awesome opportunity
是个绝好的机会 对我们也一样
for our business but also for us.
你懂的 打开我们一直在讨论的
You know, part of the new chapter
那个新篇章
that we've been talking about.
是啊
Yeah.
我真的为你高兴
I- I- I'm so happy for you.
好吧
Cool,
所以 这里一切如何
Uh, so what's been going on here?
所以 这里一切如何
Uh, so what's been going on here?
啊 好吧
Ah, yeah. Uh...
大家基本上
We- We've kind of been, um,
都爱为了这个案子不眠不休
going at this thing around the clock, so...
也许你之前攒下的
Well, maybe soon you can cash in
那些假期可以用一用了
some of those vacation days that you've collected.
我觉得这是你应得的
I think you deserve it,
会对我们有好处
and it could be good for us.
好吗 -好的
Yeah? - Yeah.
沃克
JAMES: Walker!
好了 各位 我没什么建议
Okay, guys, guys, I don't have any pointers.
好吧 我显然是支持内勤队的
AII right? Obviously, I'm rooting for the home team.
我可以发表意见 但这不是我一个人说了算的
I'|| put in my two cents, but it's not just up to me.
好吧 现在我们得
Okay? Now we got to...
嘿 我来了 抱歉
Hey. I'm here. Sorry.
洁丽拉着我说侧步酒吧升级的事
Uh, Geri just needed some input on Side Step 2. 0.
咱们聊哪儿了
Uh, where we at?
好 咱们开始吧 豺狼一案的所有
AlI right, let's get into it. Everyone nonessential
好 咱们开始吧 豺狼一案的所有
AJI right, let's get into it. Everyone nonessential
无关人员都派到外面了
to the Jackal case is working off- site
无关人员都派到外面了
to the Jackal case is working off- site
因为我们今天还有很多事要做
because we have a doozy of a day ahead of us.
好 准备好了 队长请说
Okay We're ready, Cap. Whatever it is.
好吧 我要说的话不好听
Well, what it is isn't great.
公共安♥全♥局♥对我们进度很不满
DPS is getting antsy with our progress.
他们知道我们刚发现了
Do they know that we literally
豺狼的家庭办公室
just uncovered the Jackal's home office?
以及沃克跟那个变♥态♥近距离接触过
And that Walker was up close and personal with the creep?
我知道 但他们不在乎
JAMES: I know. I know. They don't care.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表