剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
真的吗
Are you serious?
还有两个人
Two left?
干得好 廉姆 -嘿 沃克
Good job, Liam. - Hey, Walker.
现在可别让菠菜跑到餐巾纸里了
Don't let that spinach find its way into a napkin now.
得了吧
Oh, come on, now.
对 我是佩雷斯
Yeah, Perez here.
嘿 伙计们 德尔莫尼科兄弟出现了
Hey, boys, Delmonico brothers are on site.
现在吗 这么快
Now? Already?
对 -好的
Yeah. - Okay.
好吧 我想这意味着
AlI right, I guess that means, uh,
牛排大赛暂停了
the steak contest is suspended.
我吃完了
I mean, I'm done.
不会吧
No way!
这明显是一个中场休息 -不 不 不冠军产生
This is clearly a suspension. - No, no, no, we got a winner.
当然 当然 如黑你需要中场休息的话
Sure, sure, if a suspension is what you need
晚上好好休息 沃克 -得了吧
to sleep at night, Walker. - Oh, come on, now.
不知道该跟你说什么 伙计
Don't know what to tell you, man.
对不起 嘿 我们得走了 凯西
Sorry. Hey, we gotta roll out. Cassie...
接下来是你的主场了
it's your show from here.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
我是正确的
♪I am right♪
听见你无声的尖叫
*Hear your silent screaming*
你的脸庞诉说着一切
*See it on your face*
你的脸庞诉说着一切
*See it on your face*
最后我…
*And finally I've...*
你听到了吗
You hear that?
是的
Yeah. -
你能感觉到吗
*Can you sense it? *
我将品尝甜美的复仇
*Gonna get my vengeance *
我将品尝
*Gonna get my*
我将品尝
*Gonna get my*
我将品尝甜美的复仇
*Gonna get my vengeance *
我将品尝
*Gonna get my*
我将品尝
*Gonna get my*
我将品尝
*Gonna get my*
我掩护你
Got you covered.
回来
Oh. Get back.
你看到他了吗
You got eyes on him?
没有
No.
好吧 你有什么计划 沃克
AlI right, what's the game plan, Walker?
我想来一次声东击西 -好吧
I'm thinking a fake sweep. Yeah.
我喜欢这个办法
I like the sound of that.
好吧 你去引他出来
AlI right, you bait him out.
剩下的我来处理 -明白了
I'll handle the rest. - I got it.
准备好了吗 -是的
Ready? - Yeah.
建议你还是把武器扔到楼下去
Why don't you go ahead and, uh, toss that downstairs?
这就对了
Attaboy.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
佩雷斯
Wow. Perez?
是你吗 -如假包换
Is that you? - In the flesh.
嘿 你的朋友怎么样了
Hey, how's your friend?
谢谢你的关心 恩佐
Thanks for asking, Enzo.
她且死不了
She'll live.
他就击必了 把枪放下
He might not. Put the gun down.
也许在塔拉哈西的时候我们还没讲清楚
Maybe we weren't crystal clear in Tallahassee.
我们并不是空手离开那里的
We're not exactly leaving town empty- handed.
现在不用搞这么复杂
This can all be easy.
做个交易吧
Simple exchange.
我们把这个巡警还给你 你放我们走
We give you back this Ranger. You let us leave.
行啊
Sure.
但是 我们不妨假设一下
But, like, 30- second hypothetical here,
如果你真的到了恩塞纳达 你打算做什么
what happens when you actually get to Ensenada?
退休
Retire.
那他女朋友呢
What about his girlfriend?
你说啥
I'm sorry?
我们监控你们几个月了
We've had wires on you guys for months.
卫星盯着你们的车
Satellites over your cars.
我们发现了很多犯罪行为
We picked up a lot of criminality.
但也有很多轻率之举
But also a lot of indiscretion.
她在说什么 弗兰克
What's she talking about, Frank?
你知道弗兰克一直在揩油对吧
You know Frank's been skimming off the top, right?
他还跟你女朋友上♥床♥了
He's also sleeping with your girlfriend.
恩佐不会轻意放手的
"Enzo can't put it down. "
是时候做出选择了 辛西娅
"It's time to choose, Cynthia. "
你对辛西娅说了什么
What'd you say to Cynthia?
情况很复杂 -是吗
It's complicated. - ENZO: Is it?
很复杂吗 弗兰克
Is it complicated, Frank?
来啊
Come here!
佩雷斯 德州巡警
Perez, Texas Ranger.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
嘿 晚安
Hey. Good night.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 -刚才干得不错啊
Hey. Good work out there.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
和你在一起工作很轻松 就像你是我们的
I mean, it was easy with you as our...
巡警主管
Ranger in charge?
特工主管
Special Agent in charge? -
没错 -还没公布呢
Yeah. Still TBD.
晚安 凯斯
Good night, Cass.
好 晚安
Yep, night.
抱歉 我只是想问问
I'm- I'm sorry. I just, I just got to ask.
那次婚礼上 是我让咱俩的关系变味了吗
Did I switch things up between us, at the wedding?
不是 -因为 我是说
No. Because, I mean,
我不是故意的 -不是
I- I didn't mean to by- - No.
不是你的问题 我应该早点说的
You didn't. I- I should have said something earlier,
但是我 -凯斯
but I- ICass.
听着 我只是希望自己不会是
Look, I just don't want to be the reason
不会是
that you were.
你离开了那么久的原因
that you were gone for so long.
不 特雷 不 跟你没关系
No, Trey. No, you weren't that, either.
听着 婚礼那天本身就很奇怪 对吧
Look, weddings are weird, right?
是的
Yeah.
老实说
Honestly,
今天暖心的部分 就是我的朋友回来了
best part of today was just having my friend back.
是的
Yeah.
我的朋友回来了 我也很开心
It was great having my friend back, too.
哪怕只有一天
Even if it was just for one day.
嘿 佩雷斯
Hey, Perez.
来聊两句
A word?
虽然在意料之中 但你让人印象深刻
I can't say I'm surprised, but that was impressive.
看着你在那里大杀四方的样子
Watching you run point back there,
你似乎已经练过很多次了
it seems like you've had some reps at it.
我理解了为什么格雷弗斯想让你去匡提科
I get why Graves wants you at Quantico.
我可能不喜欢这个问题的答案 但是
I may not like the answer to this, but...
你的选择是什么
which way you leaning?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也希望自己知道 今天和你 特雷 沃克
I wish I did. And working a case with you,
一起办案
Trey and Walker today?
感觉就像回到了过去 有家的感觉
Felt like the old days. Like home.
但是联邦政♥府♥
But the Feds...
能在更大的
It's really nice
平台上有所作为
to make a difference on that grand of a scale.
-我真的被打动了-听着 你还记得
I mean, you really feel it. - Look, you remember
你第一次来这里的时候
when you first came here?
我是说 在你把沃克锁在汽车后备箱之后
I mean, after you locked Walker in the trunk of a car.
我让你相信我
I asked you to put your faith in me.
听着 凯斯 这完全是你的决定
Now look, Cass, this is fully your decision.
我请求你再次相信我
I'm asking you to trust me again.
因为我觉得 在更大的平台上 你确实可以有所作为
Cause I think there's a way for you to make that difference
正如你刚才说的那样
that you're talking about, on that grander scale,
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表