剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
有好几个孩子 连着开了好几年
A handful of kids, every day for years.
她不是非♥典♥型受害人
She wasn't an outlier.
像塔拉和霍利斯那种
Like Tara and Hollis...
他们所有人
And every single one of them. Mm- hmm.
可能有发现
This might be something.
说不定有大发现
Maybe this is more than something.
队长 这足够让我们继续查下去吗
Cap, is this enough to let us keep the case?
我要打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
黑
WALKER: Hey.
怎么了 出什么事了
What, what's going on?
凯西弄清了作案手法
Cassie figured out the M. O.
我们弄清了豺狼的作案手法
We figured out the Jackal's M. O.
是不是说我们可以继续查案了
Does that mean we get to keep the case?
现在还在等消息
We're waiting on that news right now.
我们锁定了二号♥受害者艾丽卡·斯威尼
We zeroed in on victim number two, Ericka Sweeney,
我们发现她是一群孩子的
and we found out that she was the caretaker
看护人员 其中一个孩子不幸身亡
for a group of kids, and one of them tragically died.
只有她没有孩子 -对
She was the only non parent. - TREY: Yeah.
不过这一点我们也查过
But we were looking at it too ljterally before.
最近一桩诉讼
A recent lawsuit made
填补了缺失的部分
that missing piece finally click.
豺狼的作案目标一直是他认为不称职
The Jackal has been targeting parents and caretakers
有虐待行为的父母或者看护人员
that he believes to be bad, abusive.
我们找到了缺失线索
We got our missing thread.
哇 我
Wow, uh, I- I, uh...
真希望我当时也在场
I- I wish I had been here for this.
不好意思 当时在侧步酒吧
I'm sorry, there was just some, uh, time- sensitive things
有些紧急事务 -真的吗
at the Side Step and, um...- Is that so?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
嗯 你们俩把话说清楚
Yeah, uh, we'll leave y'all to it.
我有点不明白 凯西
I'm, uh, a little confused here, Cass.
你今天去哪儿了
Where were you today?
我刚说了
I just said, um...
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
我了解你
I know you.
我碰巧知道一些事
And I happen to be in the loop about things.
知道吗 你和洁丽
You know, you and Geri,
你们所有人
all of you really,
背着我说我什么 这真是
just- just talking about things behind my back is...
无关紧要 因为我知道你之前不在侧步酒吧
Irrelevant. Because I know you weren't at the Side Step.
哪里不对劲
Something is wrong,
你那种执迷
This obsession of yours.
你就是在打什么主意 -好吧
That- That's what you were up to. - Okay.
又不是只有我一个加班加点工作
I'm not the only one burning the candle at both ends here.
部 别这么说
No, no. Don't do that.
奇怪的时间 老是一副拒人于千里之外的样子
The weird hours, the forever distant stares.
你当时在动物园都要失手打人了
You went rogue at the zoo.
你当时在场 卢纳也在
Okay, you were there. So was Luna.
我不是 不是只有我一个人
I'mnot- - I- I wasn't the only one.
因为我确保你不是一人
Because I made sure you weren't.
我们最好小心行事
We should tread carefully here.
这一点我同意
Yeah. That we agree on.
因为这样很危险
Because this is dangerous.
你的行为很危险
Your actions are dangerous.
这一次可能受伤的是你
You may have been the one to get hurt this time.
可是下一次说不定为你不负责任的行为
But next time it could be someone else
买♥♥单的就是别人
who pays for your actions.
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
下不为例
It won't happen again...
凯西 今天我
Cass, about today, I
不
No.
你不用解释
You don't have to.
我们明天重新开始 好吗
We start over tomorrow, okay?
不计前嫌
Clean slate.
好 一笔勾销
Okay. Clean slate.
怎么样
Everything good?
不知道
I don't know.
保持联♥系♥
JAMES: We'll be in touch.
怎么样
TREY: Well?
这个案子我们保住了
We get to keep the case.
太好了
Oh, hell yeah.
我们还有很多工作要做
Whew. - JAMES: We still got a long way to go,
首先一小时过后要开个新闻发布会
Starting with a press conference in a little over an hour.
说到这里
Speaking of which,
我觉得这事应该你们俩出面
I think the two of you should run point on that.
说真的 你们应得的机会
Seriously, you earned it.
我会先看一下你们的发言稿
I'II look over your address beforehand.
对于向公众宣布的消息我们需要谨慎
We have to be careful about what we tell the public.
我们必须小心透露调查进展
We got to toe the line of progress
不能打草惊蛇 让豺狼有所防备
without letting the Jackal know we're getting closer, okay?
谢谢 不过我们不去
Thanks, but no thanks.
什么
Wha...?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
不是你们俩整天追着我屁♥股♥
Haven't the two of you been on my ass
说要努力争取副警监的职位吗
about how to stand out for the lieutenant position?
这就是机会
This would be how.
不 队长
No, Cap.
这都是你的功劳
This is all you.
是你的案子 你的白鲸
This is your case. This is your white whale.
我们不会让它再夺走你任何东西
And we're not gonna let it take anything else from you.
你们确定
You're sure?
百分百确定
100%.
我对你们俩非常感激
I can't thank you guys enough.
还有沃克 你们让我离开这段时间
Walker, too. I mean, the time that I spent away
让我能够
allowed me to...
把事情都想清楚
set some things straight, you know?
我之所以能这么做
And I was only able to do that
是因为有你们的支持 所以谢谢你们
because I had your support, so...thank you.
那么 这是不是意味着你
So, does this mean that you're...?
意味着从现在开始
It means, starting immediately,
这个案子由我直接负责
I'll be handling things directly.
我只想像你们支持我一样支持你们
Hey, I just want to have your back the way you had mine.
他又回来了 -是
·He's so back. - Oh, yeah.
我又回来了
Oh, I'm, I'm back back.
我们可以继续查案
We get to keep the case.
我们 真的吗 -真的
We...yeah? - Yeah.
这可是大好消息
That's great news.
的确 -是啊
It is. Yeah.
对 我们今天的工作差不多了
Yeah, we're, uh, we're pretty much done for the day.
只是还要开个发布会
Just got to handle this presser.
听着 -嘿
Look, um, what...Hey, um...
你之前试图提醒我 你说得对
You were right...before, when you tried to warn me.
今天很有意思
Today was, uh, interesting.
显然 对你们来说更是如此
And more so for y'all, obviously,
不过洁丽回来了
but w- with Geri home,
这让我意识到我承担了太多
it- it made me realise that I- I've taken on too much.
我不该让这个案子影响我的家庭生活
Um, I shouldn't let this case go before my family.
好吧 这
Okay, okay, that's- that's.
听你这么说真的很好
That's really good to hear, man,
因为老实说 我之前 -我知道 知道
cause honestly I was...- yknow. i- I know, I know.
不过面对媒体
But the presser.
你回来了 完全回来负责了
You- you back? You- you back fully?
对 算是吧 感觉是时候了
Uh, yeah, kind of, you know, feels like it's time.
其实
Actually, um...
我应该从你那里拿回我的笔记本
I should probably get my notebook from you.
当然 应该的
Yeah, of course, of course.
我明天一早就拿过来
Um, IIJJ bring it in first thing in the morning.
这不是就在那里吗
Isn't that it right there?
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表