剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表
《德州骑警》前情提要 -我回到家
Previously on Walker... -You had already gone to work
你已经上班去了
when I got in, and --
我现在感觉你就是在敷衍我
Now it just feels like you're boy -listening.
这跟我们之前谈到退休时 我畅享的不一样
Not quite what I pictured when we discussed retirement.
让本全职负责活动策划
Was bringing Ben on full -time for the events planning
是你更想要的吗
more what you had in mind?
我无法否认 卡西
LUNA: There's no denying it, Cass.
我爱你
I -I love you,
嘿 科迪
Hey, Cordi,
斯黛拉有点不对劲
something's going on with Stella.
她离家出走了
She took off.
你的这种执念
This obsession of yours,
太危险了
this is dangerous.
下次为你这种行为
Next time, it could be someone else
买♥♥单的人又可能是谁
who pays for your actions.
沃克去哪了
Where the hell's Walker?
豺狼依然逍遥法外
The Jackal is still out there,
他盯上沃克了
and Walker's on his radar,
而沃克失踪了
and Walker's missing.
死掉的那个人是我
I'm the one who's dead.
你还是会醒来的
You could still wake up.
我这里有解药
I've got the antidote right here,
以防他被注射了药物
just in case he's been injected.
一座浅坟 土还是新的
Shallow grave. Dirt's fresh.
他们应该把他转移走了
Think they just moved him.
科迪 -科德尔
Cordi! -Cordell!
卢纳人呢
Where's Luna?
来吧 来
Come on. Come on.
出什么事了
What happened?
大卫
CASSIE: David!
卢纳
Luna?
我们得过去我们得过去
We got to go. We got to go.
不 不
: No! No!
不 大卫 大卫
No, David! David!
求你了
Please,
你是医生 救救他
you're a medic! Help him!
卡西
Cassie,
拜托
Pleasel
来人
Somebody
拜托 卡西 坐下
Come on, Cass. Sit.
什么 -坐下 坐下
What? Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit.
好的 -不
Okay. No.
哦不
Oh, no.
不 -等一下 等等 沃克
No. -Hold on, hold on. Walker.
坐下 没事的 别担心
Sit down. It's all right. It's all right.
坐下 先坐下
Sit. Sit down.
好的 卡西
JAMES: Okay, Cass.
卡西 你看着沃克
Cassie. Stay with Walker.
急救人员和后援马上就到
EMT and backup will be here soon.
好的 特雷
Okay, Trey?
豺狼不可能跑太远
The Jackal can't have gone far.
对 我们这就去抓他 卡西 -怎么了
Yeah, let's get him. Hey, Cass. Yeah?
他要是病情恶化 这是解药
It's the antidote, just in case he worsens,
好吗 -好的
all right? -Uh -huh.
保持他状态稳定 好吧
Keep him stable. All right?
一定要抓到他
Don't let him get away.
巴内特
: Barnett
既然你已出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
Now that you've sold your soul*
现在你已经放弃
*Now that you've given up*
你牵着我的手 带我去沙滩
*You've taken my hand and walk me to the sand*
你把我当做理所当然 -快去
*You take me for granted* -Go.
既然你已把我榨干
*Now that you've bled me dry*
让我如此饱受虐待
*Leaves me so abused*
让我觉得自己一文
*Like I'm worth less*
不值
Than enough...*
队长
Cap!
特雷
Trey!
现在黑夜已过
Now that the night is gone*
暗夜已经结束
*End of the night*
现在黑夜已逝
*Now that the night is gone*
暗夜已经结束
*End of the night*
现在黑夜已逝
*Now that the night is gone*
暗夜已经结束
*End of the night*
现在黑夜已逝
*Now that the night is gone*
暗夜已经结束
*End of the night*
现在黑夜已过
*Now that the night is gone. *
把枪放下
JAMES: Put it down.
放下
Put it down!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何话都可能
Anything you say can and will be
并可以作为呈堂证供
used against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你请不起 我们会为你指派一位
If you can't afford one, one will be provided for you.
你看起来糟透了 科德尔
You look like hell, Cordell.
谢了 爸
Uh, thanks, Daddy Uh
见到你也很高兴
It's good to see you, too
他们 他们都说
You know, they, uh, they said that
找到你时
you were, uh,
你被人埋了 活埋
you were buried. ...buried alive, and.
让我忍♥不住去想
I -I just couldn't help but think that --
利亚姆 嘿 听我说
WALKER: Liam, hey, hey, hey.
我没事 好吗 我会没事的
I'm fine, okay? I'm -I'm gonna be fine.
真的 -听到你这句话
Really. -LIAM: I can't tell you
我心里的石头真是落地了
how relieved I am to hear that.
我有很多话要说 要说给你们所有人听
I have so much to tell you, all of you.
我被下药后
When I was drugged,
梦见你们都和我在一起
I -I dreamt you were all with me.
我承受不来
It's too much.
但是我
But -but I, uh...
打扰下 我还要
Excuse me. I still have
再做几项测试
quite a few tests to run before I can
才能放他出院
release him,
科德尔需要休息
and Cordelj needs his rest.
谢天谢地你没事 爸爸
I'm glad you're okay, Dad.
斯黛拉
Stel?
嘿 医生
Hey, Doc,
我能跟我女儿单独聊几句吗
can I have a -a minute with my daughter?
好吧
Sure.
拉里 你不是中枪了吗
Larry, I thought you were shot.
嘿 -啊 不 对的
Hey. Ah, no. Yeah.
打在我背心上了
It hit me in the vest.
我会没事的 我只想来见见你们
I'll be all right. I just wanted to see y'all,
去看看科迪
check in on Cordi.
谢谢你救了我儿子的命
Thank you so much for saving my boy's ass.
再一次救了他
Again.
谢谢你
Thank you. Ow.
哦 天啊
Oh, my gosh.
拉里 真的很抱歉 -没事的
Larry, I am so sorry. -I'm fine.
我以前也中过枪
I've been shot before.
看看你六点方向 队长
Check your six, Captain.
嘿 -嗨 嗨 嗨
Hey. Hi, hi, hi.
你怎么总是挨枪子儿
Why do you got to keep getting yourself shot?
我不知道 可能是想引起你注意吧
I don't know. For the attention, I guess.
咱们回家吧 亲爱的
It's time to come home, hon.
嗯 还不行
Um, not quite yet.
卡西还在法医那边
Cassie's in with the medical examiner.
我听说卢纳的事了
I heard about Luna.
是啊
Yeah.
所以我应该
So, um, I should.
爱你 -我也爱你
Love you. -I love you, too.
剧集 | 德州巡警(2021) | 导航列表