剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
Well, he said...
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说了什么
What did he say?
他不会做出任何让步的
He will make no compromises,
没得谈
No deals.
他说你想要土地就得开个价
He say you must name your price for the land.
不然呢
Or?
他没说什么"不然"
He didn't say "or".
看来你是白来了 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
It seems your mission has been entirely wasted, Ragnar Lothbrok.
你和你的人马明早必须离开
You and your men must leave here in the morning.
除非你想违抗赫瑞克国王
Unless you want to repudiate King Horik,
不再效忠他
renounce your allegiance to him.
我懂了
I see.
很好
Very well.
这下好了
Good.
战争要打响了
War.
奥丁神啊
Odin...
我的朋友 我们必将决一死战了
So, my friend, the die is cast.
赫瑞克国王让我别无选择
King Horik has left me no choice.
我必须向他发动进攻
I must attack him
夺回我该拥有的东西
and claim what is rightfully mine.
你的兄弟肯定不会支持我的
Your brother will clearly not support me,
但问题是 你会支持我吗
But the question is, will you?
你会和我并肩作战吗
Will you fight alongside me?
你我联手 定能开辟新的王国
Together, you and I can carve out the new kingdom.
这不是你最想要的吗
Isn't that what you really want?
除掉你的兄弟 自己声名远扬
The death of your brother and the start of your own fame?
你意下如何
Well, what do you say?
我答应你
I say yes.
我会和你并肩作战的
I will fight with you.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表