剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
正午的时候 指针的影子是最短的
you mark a circle around the pointer
你围着指针画个圈
where the shadow is at its shortest at noon.
第二天在海上
The next day at sea,
大概正午的时候你把圆盘放到水里
you place the board back into water around noon
然后观察指针影子
and watch the shadow.
如果影子只是碰到了那个圈
If the shadow only touches the circle...
你的航线就是对的
Your course remains true?
是的
Yes.
如果影子超过了那个圈 像这样
And if it passes outside the circle, like this...
那你就得漂流
Then you have drifted
往更南边漂
and you must steer further south.
是的
Yes.
要是影子碰不到那个圈
And what if it never reaches the circle?
那就代表你往南方走了太远了
Then you are too far south.
必须往北边走点
And must steer more to the north.
就是那样
That's it!
让正午时的影子保持在圈内
Keep the noon shadow on the circle
你的航线就是对的
and your course will be true,
去往西方
west.
但是 要是没出太阳怎么办
But what if there is no sun, hmm?
你怎么通过圆盘辨别方向
How can the board help you then?
你怎么找到你要走的航线
How could you find your way?
用这个
Using this.
跟我出来
Follow me outside.
他们叫它太阳石
They call it a sun-stone.
看到了吗
Oh! You see?
太阳出来了
There is the sun.
我们现在往西走
Now we go west.
安静
Silence!
安静
Silence!
奥拉夫·安文德
Olaf Anwend.
你已经承认自己的偷窃罪
You have pleaded guilty to the charge of stealing.
明天作为惩罚 你将在石子路上受到民众的夹道投击
Tomorrow, you will run a gauntlet of stones and turf as punishment.
遵命大人 谢谢您 大人
Yes, lord. Thank you, lord.
要让大家知道 不擅长把赃物
Let it be known a fine is to be paid
及时扔掉的人 是要受到惩罚的
by anyone who fails to throw something.
把下个犯人带上来
Bring in the next accused.
他来了 杀人犯
There he is! Murderer!
埃里克·泰格维森
Eric Trygvasson,
你被指控谋杀西格沃德·斯崔特
You are accused of the murder of Sigvald Strut
在今年一月
This January.
你想申辩什么
How do you plead?
我没有谋杀他 大人
It wasn't murder, lord.
我只是正当防卫
I killed him in self-defense.
骗子
liar!
如果不是谋杀 为什么之后你不跟
If it wasn't murder, why did you not declare
你遇到的第一个人说明你的行为
to the first person that you met afterwards,
如同法律规定的那样
as the law obliges?
事实上 在你陈述事件之前
In fact, you passed by several houses
你已经路过了不少房♥屋
before you reported it.
因为我认为与死者有关的人
I thought the relatives of the dead man
也许都住在那
might be living in them.
在这种情况下 法律允许你
The law allows you to pass two houses
至多路过两幢房♥屋
in such circumstances,
但是第三幢是绝对不可能的
but never a third.
你冷血地杀死了我的哥哥
You murdered my brother in cold blood!
不是那样的
It's not true!
我们在争论那些有争议的领土
We argued about some disputed land.
他抽出一把刀
He pulled out a knife.
你想把那块地据为己有
You wanted that land for yourself!
你这个骗子 懦夫
You're a liar and a coward.
谁说我是懦夫 我不是
Who says I'm a coward? I'm not a coward!
安静
Silence!
由于我们的常规法律没有被他遵守
As the normal procedures were not followed,
现在即使杀了他也无法抵偿
this killing cannot be atoned for
被害人家属的所受到的伤害
by compensating the victim's family.
在我们之中发生谋杀 是一件不光彩的事儿
Murder is a dishonorable deed amongst our people.
而倘若这一切暗中进行 不被公开
Carried out in secret, unacknowledged,
则极有可能导致
and likely to give rise
涉及你们家庭的
to a series of revenge killings
一系列复仇行为
that would involve your own family.
大人 你也知道那块地
Lord, you knew about that land.
-你知道我有资格得到它 -够了
- You knew I had a claim to it... - Enough!
现在我要你们都好好看看这个犯人
I ask you to look to the accused.
觉得他有罪的
If you think that he is guilty,
举手
raise your arms.
这个决定必须要全票才能通过
The decision must be unanimous.
埃里克·泰格维森
Eric Trygvasson,
你的谋杀罪名宣判成立
You have been found guilty of murder.
太好了 太公正了
Yes! Justice!
你希望怎么死
How do you wish to die?
斩首 大人
By beheading, lord.
我同意了
Your wish is granted.
你明天将被处决
You shall be executed tomorrow.
结束后我们聚餐 讨论夏天突袭的行动
After which we will shall feast and talk about the summer raids.
你也得扔
You have to.
他为什么还在笑 父亲
Why is he smiling, father?
他希望毫无恐惧的死去
He wants to die well, without fear,
为了赎罪
to atone for his sins.
你必须为了他而见证这一刻
You must watch, for his sake.
到达瓦尔哈拉殿堂是他唯一的愿望
It's his only hope of reaching valhalla.
北欧神话中奥丁接待英灵的圣殿
拿他去喂猪吧
Feed him to your pigs!
我诅咒他
And I curse him.
诅咒他永远到不了瓦尔哈拉殿堂
May he never enter valhalla.
诅咒他永远不能追随神灵
May he never feast with the gods.
他为什么要那么做
Why did he do that?
他不应该那么做
He should not have done that.
有人告诉我是他想把那块地占为己有
Someone told me he wanted that land for himself
他也知道泰格维森才是最有资格得到那块土地的
and he knew Trygvasson had the best claim to it,
但泰格维森拒绝卖♥♥给他
but refused to sell it.
你听到了吗 孩子
You hear that, boy?
这就是这里的潜规则
This how things are done around here.
奥拉夫 伊高夫的儿子
Olaf, son of Ingolf,
比约恩 拉格纳的儿子
Bjorn, son of Ragnar.
愿你们能接受海洋和陆地的恩赐
May you accept this gift of salt and earth
时刻提醒自己是属于陆地和海洋的
remind yourself that you belong to both the land and the sea.
这些臂环代表你们对我的忠诚
These arm rings bind you in loyalty to me,
你们的领主 你们的首领
your lord, your chieftain.
你们对臂环宣誓的任何一句誓言
Any oath that you swear on these rings
必须尊敬和遵守
Must be honored and kept.
你们明白并愿意发誓吗
Do you understand and swear to this?
是的 大人
Yes, lord.
你们愿意效忠于我
And do you freely give your fealty to me,
你们的大王和首领吗
your lord, your chieftain?
是的 大人
Yes, lord.
很好
Good.
你们可以戴上臂环了
You may put on the arm rings.
过来
Come here.
尽情享用吧
Let us feast!
大王
My lord,
我们都想饱餐一顿
we all want to feast.
但我们也想知道
But we also want to know
今年夏天我们将突袭哪里
where we will be raiding this summer.
等会再说好吗 拉格纳
Can't it wait, Ragnar?
不行 告诉我们吧
No. Tell us.
我们想知道
We want to know.
我们有权利知道
We have a right to know.
那好
Very well.
我们将再次劫掠东方土地
We will raid east again, to the eastlands,
进入俄♥罗♥斯♥
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表