剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
and the moon shall not give her light,
众星要从天上陨落"
and the stars of heaven shall fall."
以上帝之名 你别再说了
In the name of God, that is enough.
但这是真的
But it's true!
"我立于海滩之上
"And I stood upon the sand of the sea,
看见一只野兽从海中出现
and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,
有十角七头"
having seven heads and ten horns."
我不想再听了
I will hear no more!
回你的寝室
You will return to your dormitory
然后谦卑地祈求上帝的宽容吧
and pray to God for forgiveness and humility...
风暴过后一切都会恢复如初
And when the storm has passed all shall be well.
你按照我的命令去做
You will do as I order.
是的 神父
Yes, father.
西方什么也没有
There is no West!
我们不是向新世界航行
We are not sailing towards any new country
只是驶向了一片空无之海
but just into an empty ocean...
完全迷失了
Utterly and completely lost.
卡库 里弗
Kauko, Leif...
我们被疯子和傻瓜欺骗了
We have been persuaded by madmen and fools.
洛基神是这次航行的幕后指使
The God Loki is behind this voyage.
那个卑鄙 狡猾的神
That scoundrel, that sly one.
麻烦和痛苦对他来说是日常所需
Trouble and suffering are meat and drink to him.
你赶紧闭嘴
Shut up, man!
不
No!
不
No.
如果谁是疯子 那一定是你
If anyone is mad, it is you.
我可不是那个说服所有好儿郎
I'm not the one who convinced all these good men
为了一个梦 一个幻想而牺牲
to sacrifice their lives for a dream,
生命的人
an illusion.
也不是我联合狡猾者
It wasn't me who joined forces with the sly one
带着我们航向西方
to get us to sail West,
去莫须有的地方 那里什么也没有
into nothing, into nowhere.
-他疯了 -不要亵渎神灵
- He's mad! - Don't tempt the gods!
然后我们在这儿 迷路了
Oh, and here we are, lost,
等待必然的死亡
certain to die.
是为了什么啊
For what?
坐下 闭嘴
Sit down and shut up.
你听起来就像那个狡猾者
You sound like the sly one.
也许你就是祸害之神
Perhaps you are the God of mischief
来让人发疯 来让人死亡
who sends men mad, and sends them to their deaths.
坐下
Sit down!
我诅咒我同意和你一起来的那天
I curse the day I ever agreed to come with you,
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ragnar Lothbrok.
这艘船是受诅咒的 我们...
For this ship is cursed, and we are...
放飞乌鸦
Release the ravens.
如果这些鸟不回来 说明有陆地存在
If the birds do not return, there is land.
但如果它们回来了...
But if they do...
父亲
Father!
日安 铁匠
Good day to you, blacksmith.
我的领主大人 有何可以效劳
My Lord, how can I be of use to you?
-你铸造锚 是吗 -是的 大人
- You make anchors, don't you? - Yes, Lord.
最近有铸造过吗
Have you made any recently?
最近没有 哈拉德森大人
No, not recently, Lord Haraldson.
你有没有给一个名叫
You didn't forge an anchor
罗格纳·罗斯布洛克的人铸锚吗
for a man called Ragnar Lothbrok?
如果有我会记着的
I would have remembered.
别伤害我女儿
Don't hurt my daughter.
我为什么要伤害你女儿
Why would I hurt your daughter?
大人只想知道真♥相♥
His lordship just wants to know the truth.
你有没有给罗格纳·罗斯布洛克的船铸锚
Did you forge the anchor for Ragnar Lothbrok's ship?
是的 是我铸的
Yes, I forged it.
放开她
Let go of her.
放下你的锤子
Put down your hammer.
我保证不会伤害你女儿
I promise you no harm will come to your daughter.
凝视火焰
Look in the flames.
先知说我们能在火焰中看到
The sages say that we can see our future
我们的未来
in the flames.
不
No!
求你了 别
Please, no!
你看到了什么
What do you see?
看到了我自己的死亡
I see my own death.
不 不
No! No!
不
Noooooooo!
它们回来了
They've come back.
前方没有陆地
There's no land.
海鸟
Seabirds!
是海鸥
Seagulls!
快听
Listen!
成功了
It works!
-哦耶 -我们成功了
- Yeah! - We made it!
快划 我们成功了
Row! We made it!
划啊
Row!
拉格纳 你做到了
Ragnar, you did it!
收起帆
Tie the sail!
桨 降低船桨
Oars! Drop the oars!
怎么了
What is it?
为什么警铃大作
Why was the warning bell rung?
他们来了 他们到这儿了
They've come. They are here.
谁来了
Who is here?
魔鬼 地狱里来的魔鬼
Hell... and all its devils!
锁上门 待在里面
Lock the doors and stay inside,
大家都快点
all of you! Hurry.
他们知道我们来了
They know we're here.
大家别做无谓的杀戮
No one throw their lives away unnecessarily
即便是为了祭祀神明也不行
even to impress the gods.
都跟紧点
Stay close.
他们来了 快点 哥哥
There are here! Come, brother!
快点
Ahh! Quick!
阿恩 动手吧
Arne, get to work.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
要相信上帝
Trust in God,
让我们祈祷吧
and let us pray.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
In nomine patris et fili et spiritus sancti.
我们的天父 愿你的名受显扬
Pater noster qui es in caelis.
我们的天父...
Pater noster qui... Agggghhhhhh!
这就是终结
This is the end!
人子就要到来
The son of man cometh!
里弗
Leif.
我真搞不懂
I don't understand.
他们为什么把珍宝毫无保护的就这么放着
Why do they leave such treasures unprotected?
难道有什么诅咒或魔法在保护它们吗
Is there some spell, some magic which protects them?
似乎没有
It appears not.
也许他们觉得他们的上帝会保护它们
Perhaps they think their God protects them.
如果那就是他们的上帝 他可是个死人了
If this is their God, then he's dead.
他被钉在十字架上了
He is nailed to a cross.
他可保护不了任何人
He cannot protect anyone.
他死了 就像奥丁 托尔和弗雷一样
He is not alive, like Odin, Thor or Frey.
那他有什么用
What use is he then?
别杀我
Don't kill me.
你说我们的语言
You speak our language.
你怎么会说我们的语言
How do you speak our language?
我到过那儿
I've travelled.
我们要四处游历 宣扬上帝之道
We are told to travel, to take the word of God.
求你们 别杀我
Please, don't kill me.
你手上抓的是什么
What is that you have in your hand?
一本书
A book...
圣约翰福音书 我想留着它
The Gospels of St John, I... I wanted to save it.
我在此所见的所有珍宝之中
Of all the treasures I see in this place,
你选择留着这个吗
you chose to save this?
是的
Yes.
为什么
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表